Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate (29665 Views)

Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho By Crack Squad Fails / Rauf Olaniyan: SARS Operatives Extorted Me Twice - Oyo Deputy Governor Says / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by iconnecta(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
good one

1 Like

Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
UltimateStarman:
Well I hope one day Nigerian police will compete with the best police forces in the world....right now I can't even pick between Nigerian police and Indian police....
we'll get there one day that I believe

I think u should choose Indian police. They are far better than nigerian police. If u were saying Pakistan police, then it will be difficult

1 Like

Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by vibbb: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Won't they refund the 150k ni ?
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by HONOR1: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
He should sue the Nigeria Police force to the court of law.
Enlisting the officer inquestion, Cp and IG asap.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by endsarrrs(f): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
9jaDoomCountry:

WHILE THEY ARE THERE CRIMINALS ARE ABDUCTING SCHOOL CHILDREN
Thats a double edge sword they will have to deal with now.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by OyinO: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
I doubt it's true. If it is true, then big kudos to the Rivers State Police Command.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by capitalzero: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
jlinkd78:
Shame to d Nigeria Police. This is same Eagle Crack team that killed Chima of d Ikokwu-Four. Very heartless. If u v not been a victim of Police inhumane treatment u won't appreciate how monstrous these agents of darkness in uniform are.
I remember the guy. He was a mechanic. Police officers are the real criminals. Police is connected to most of the kidnappings and bank robberies in the country.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
ogododo:
#EndPoliceBrutality
No be just to disband, dem must be tried.

No be just tried, dem must be killed.

You people are too soft on criminals in this country, walahi.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by tiredoflife(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

I'd like to see the salary scale of the Nigerian Police Force because I find it hard to understand the reason behind the extortions by members of the Police Force.

If the Force isn't paying well, can't they resign and engage in better hustles?

oga it has nothing to do with salary scale
but the spirit of materialism that has eaten into us

2 Likes

Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Ezmans: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
jlinkd78:
Shame to d Nigeria Police. This is same Eagle Crack team that killed Chima of d Ikokwu-Four. Very heartless. If u v not been a victim of Police inhumane treatment u won't appreciate how monstrous these agents of darkness in uniform are.
evil men in black
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by GenerationNext: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
When the rest of Nigerians were demonstrating against Sars and Police brutality Wike forced River indigence to not to participate, now they are facing the consequence.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Articlewritter(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nano is the new crypto currency to invest that will be very high now

I Will give you a free way to earn it without investment now the price is 5$ as am talking to you

It's an app that you will download from google play store

Contact me if you are interested to it .

Remember it's free

kputalawrence@gmail.com
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by faste: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

I'd like to see the salary scale of the Nigerian Police Force because I find it hard to understand the reason behind the extortions by members of the Police Force.

If the Force isn't paying well, can't they resign and engage in better hustles?
That is it,resign if not satisfied with the salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Fxwarrior: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Disbanding them and forming a new group with a new name won't change anything.
Is it not the same agbayas again?
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Rolly22(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Excellent, a journey of a thousands mile begins with one step. Nigeria will surely get there.
Ask what Nigerians can do for Nigeria not what Nigeria can do for you, for us to get there.

If only the few good Men, will have the power to control our country.

Just shut up please, Ask what?
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
How can the CP be serious when the has not released the names of those involved? ..... nor laid charges? ... but disband the whole unit and deploy them? One rotten egg in the basket... get rid of it or place it in another position?
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Rolly22(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
9jaDoomCountry:

WHEN THE EXTORING POSTS ARE BURNT IN THE EAST SOME FOOLS STILL COME TO TALK NONSENSE

Don't mind the Hypocrites!!!
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by samwillyco1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
POLICE and CRIMES are inseparable
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Dlawking(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
The new Commissioner of Police has started well. May God grant him the grace to sustain the tempo so that he can leave the police force in the State better than he met it.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by desmond2pk: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
This one na leaner � ❤ � ❤
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by benseal5(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
No be lie oh
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Simplythebest: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Police will never change i don't know the kind of bad and evil spirit they have. Always on news for a wrong thing.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Maghan37: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
I do not know why the Police like deceiving themselves nobody trust them in this country. You have to have pple trust you b4 u can lose trust in the first instance. The Nigerian Police never had the trust of the citizens in the first instance.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by jrusky(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Disbanding those idiots is not enough they must be dismiss.

Animals.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by bejeria101(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You'd be surprised robberies and assassinations are mostly done by force men without a single trace.

They know the terrain better than anyone else.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by NadineWorkSpace(f): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Ghost231(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Very brutal men without conscience!!
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Stfe(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
What about the money they collected from them? Won't they refund it?

1 Like

Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by chrismastre5(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
UltimateStarman:
Well I hope one day Nigerian police will compete with the best police forces in the world....right now I can't even pick .between Nigerian police and Indian police....
we'll get there one day that I believe
i dont know why people are still useless. Since 1960 you always move from bad to worst and you are still hoping. OK goodluck
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by bptc10: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nigerian Police force and military are criminal organization, I supported the people of South East and IPOB, they should make sure that no police and military is seen anywhere in South East, useless country
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Chirowman(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hope the culprit was brought to book not just disbandment .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Autopiloters Attack Labour Party Event In Enugu (Video) / CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.