Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate (29666 Views)

Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho By Crack Squad Fails / Rauf Olaniyan: SARS Operatives Extorted Me Twice - Oyo Deputy Governor Says / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by UltimateStarman: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
chrismastre5:
i dont know why people are still useless. Since 1960 you always move from bad to worst and you are still hoping. OK goodluck
why the insult what's wrong with hoping
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by gaftsoil(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Shame on Nigeria as a country
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by chrismastre5(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
UltimateStarman:
why the insult what's wrong with hoping
nothing o, just continue. na ppl like Una dey give Fulani power. with the hope they. will change later.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Germi9: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
ogododo:
#EndPoliceBrutality
No be just to disband, dem must be tried.
i was hoping to read ,prosecuted and jailed ni
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by OpinionCounts(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
I was gladly reading the news with the joy that the police force is getting better and sincere in fighting the bad eggs amongst them till I saw where they said "Redeployed" shocked shocked

REDEPLOYED??

Instead of suspended to face trial, termination from the police force and jail time if found guilty.

Why recycling bad eggs instead of discarding them? How do you then cleanse the system of the rotten eggs amongst them if you keep redeploying bad officers to continue their evil in other departments or at other locations.
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by GeneralPula: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You'd be surprised robberies and assassinations are mostly done by force men without a single trace.

Nothing to be surprised about..

It’s so true..

Politicians even used them..

James nwafor a case study
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by Coinbased: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Really
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by UltimateStarman: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
chrismastre5:
nothing o, just continue. na ppl like Una dey give Fulani power. with the hope they. will change later.
lol those ones case I pray they'll be destroyed inc.some of our leaders
Re: Rivers CP Disbands 'Eagle Crack Squad' After Operatives Extorted Undergraduate by steam74: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2021
UltimateStarman:
Well I hope one day Nigerian police will compete with the best police forces in the world....right now I can't even pick between Nigerian police and Indian police....
we'll get there one day that I believe

I will easily pick Indian Police.
They are way more civil than Nigerian Police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports / INEC Directs Sokoto REC, Dr Nura Ali, To Stay Away From Office / ‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.