Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher (41301 Views)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by PureMe01: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
ClearFlair:
Where is that SilverNorGold? Always posting rubbish.
he's waiting for Tinubu to become president in 2023

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Makemefit12op(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lols.......yours daughters pussies will be use to salvage buhari/rufai boys.
Moreover gumi is still alive so no cause for alarm grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Dolorich2000: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
This trend has come to stay. Let them continue. Eat with devil with long spoon or don't eat with him at all.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by firac(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Every honest Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions and political affiliation should be worried about the murderous activities of these killer herdsmen and bandits. The fact that these kidnappers, bandits and killer herdsmen are on rampage and going about their killing sprees and kidnaping our school girls and buys with impunity is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong with our security framework as a nation.
Is our DSS and military intelligence unit functioning? Why have they not been able to fish out the sponsors, and locations of theses bandits and killer herdsmen? Why can't they use drones and high-tech surveillance systems to track these bandits? Why can't they stop the influx of foreign killer herdsmen and bandits into Nigeria?
Where are the Northern elites and youths? Why are they watching helplessly? Do we have a National Assembly?
Another serious concern is the readiness of the Nigerian Army to protect us from external aggression. The bandits, kidnappers and killer herdsmen have declared war on Nigeria. They are occupying our forests and hills wrecking great harms to innocent Nigerians and farmers.
OUR MILLITARY CANNOT ENTER OUR FORRESTS TO CONFRONT THESE AGGRESSORS...….OUR GOVERNORS ARE NEGOTIATING WITH THESE CRIMINALS, WHILE WE ARE BUSY PLAYING POLITICS WITH OUR SECURITY. T[b]he truth is Nigeria is under attack! This is war!
[/b]
Are we not ashamed of ourselves as a nation? If a small Africa country should attack us today, will our military be equal to the task? What is going on? Where is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces who sworn an oath to protect all Nigerians? For the first time in my life, I am afraid of being a Nigerian!
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Every honest Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions and political affiliation should be worried about the murderous activities of these killer herdsmen and bandits. The fact that these kidnappers, bandits and killer herdsmen are on rampage and going about their killing sprees and kidnaping our school girls and buys with impunity is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong with our security framework as a nation.

Is our DSS and military intelligence unit functioning? Why have they not been able to fish out the sponsors, and locations of theses bandits and killer herdsmen? Why can't they use drones and high-tech surveillance systems to track these bandits? Why can't they stop the influx of foreign killer herdsmen and bandits into Nigeria?

Where are the Northern elites and youths? Why are they watching helplessly? Do we have a National Assembly?

Another serious concern is the readiness of the Nigerian Army to protect us from external aggression. The bandits, kidnappers and killer herdsmen have declared war on Nigeria. They are occupying our forests and hills wrecking great harms to innocent Nigerians and farmers.

OUR MILLITARY CANNOT ENTER OUR FORRESTS TO CONFRONT THESE AGGRESSORS...….OUR GOVERNORS ARE NEGOTIATING WITH THESE CRIMINALS, WHILE WE ARE BUSY PLAYING POLITICS WITH OUR SECURITY. T[b]he truth is Nigeria is under attack! This is war!
[/b]
Are we not ashamed of ourselves as a nation? If a small Africa country should attack us today, will our military be equal to the task? What is going on? Where is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces who sworn an oath to protect all Nigerians? For the first time in my life, I am afraid of being a Nigerian!
my dear brother what is the need.when buhari and his cohorts will later release them and proclaimed that they had repented.seriously,am fed up with this country

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by wink2015(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
IF IT IS BIAFRA OR IPOB, Buhari will carry jet bomber to go and bomb Orlu, Imo state.

Now see the way he is handling banditary and kidnapping in the core northern states.

what an incompetent and divisive president called Buhari?

HABA !

5 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Antoeni(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
With All The Insecurity, Banditry and Kidnapping in The North,
Why Will Any Responsible & and Reasonable Parent Still Allow Their Children to go School Talkless Of Been in a Boardinghouse.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by webdev209: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is getting serious
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by GODWINLOWSKI: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
���� Another day another good news. The savior is really protecting his children. Make una try Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kaduna, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe next. We're cheering you from home ������ Na this kind northern news dey sweet me
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Donspicey: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nawa oooo......

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Like someone on Twitter said. The government and bandits have jointly brought Nigeria into the "industrial age of kidnapping"

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by kiddkash(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
playing politics with people's lives
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Makemefit12op(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:

[/b]
why on Earth should I be worried of the happening in the north,the simple truth is that if you don't allow biafrans go,what happened to the igbos in 1967-70 will be a child play in northern Nigeria.
The igbos lost 3 millions of their people and I can tell you that all the accomplice in this genocide against the Igbo will also taste the wrath of chukwu okike ABIAMA.e.g the middle belt,yorubas and hausa,my yoruba brother in Oyo and ogun state are already feeling the heat and I can bodly say more of it will flow

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
[He is senile...thats why.his aides issue statement.quote author=DennisEche post=99435829]
grin, worst thing be say baba iron bender no even send any body. no live broadcast, highest na him aides de issue statement for am[/quote]
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by ike95: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
This one na new kidnapping abi na old news?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by cmikel: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
The truth is that

Your NIN linking will be used to track your post on social media post, any post you make on any social media platform, government will track you through your NIN linked to the line/network u used to browse and make the post.anti social media bill has come indirectly via the NIN.

Another truth is that

If you have lived in the north you will have underatood that Northerners have the habit of making terror so that they will command fear. The government made up of Northerners knows this trick , that is why they will do nothing much about fulani herdsmen, bokoharam, or bandits.bc indirectly this people are making them feel important on the country.

Another truth is that

In Nigeria impatience rules. ..everybody is always in a hurry this habit is the opposite over hear , over hear someone coming from5 meters, can wait for you to come out of the street and join the road, but in naija, a car coming 100 meters to you can never wait for a car to come out of a Junction. Every body is in a hurry going to nowhere

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by ALISMILE(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Redoil:

according pastor sheik gumi those bandits are southern christian
Where did he say so? Or are you trying to forment trouble
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by jrusky(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Did I not said it last week that the bandits will strike again When you have foolish and toothless tigers as leaders who could be so silly to coughed out a whopping N800Million to basrards called Bandits and the God forsaken Liar Moha+mad said it doesn't matter paying such huge cash in sa far peace is achieved.

I said it soon Bandits will acquire Fighter Jet and Armoured Tanks. Go and pay them again I'm sure this time it will be N1billion.

Very useless govt. Go and pay them again since you are now bandits good customer.

And for you the North I have said it I will never pity you people again since you chose to remain daft and can not look Buhari by face and tell him the undiluted truth or send him packing then enjoy your daftness in the name of North must rule shit. Una never see anything yet....

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by hibeebeeking: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Redoil:

according pastor sheik gumi those bandits are southern christian
.Either southern Christian or what so ever, they are northerners. He has no point.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by wink2015(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
The earlier the southern and middlebelt region fight for a restructured country the better.

Progressive southern Nigeria can not afford to continue on this FRAUDULENT JOURNEY with the north.

Banditry and Kidnapping is just a way by the north to get compensated by the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
[You don't understand...the people in power, politicians and elites are the ones responsible for,leading,planning and controlling the insecurities in Nigeria.military cannot fight because orders are from above to the bandits to plunder and kidnap.

fulparrot post=99435355]Every honest Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions and political affiliation should be worried about the murderous activities of these killer herdsmen and bandits. The fact that these kidnappers, bandits and killer herdsmen are on rampage and going about their killing sprees and kidnaping our school girls and buys with impunity is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong with our security framework as a nation.

[/b]
Are we not ashamed of ourselves as a nation? If a small Africa country should attack us today, will our military be equal to the task? What is going on? Where is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces who sworn an oath to protect all Nigerians? For the first time in my life, I am afraid of being a Nigerian![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by nyiamfrank: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:

[/b]
Not all bandits are criminals says governor of Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by evy800(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
My question is why is the government very effective in providing security against unarmed protester but become suddenly handicapped when it involves the lives of children entrusted in their care.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Shaev7(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Funny story...
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
it is HIGH TIME ALL CITIZENS OF NIGERIA COME TOGETHER AND CHASE AWAY APC

IMAGINE ANOTHER 8 YEARS OF APC IN POWER

NIGHTMARES

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by faste: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
The change they voted for!

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by AmigoDeDon(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
What?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Curious345: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeria has been INVADED
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by AsawanaDgreat: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
More trouble
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by bignero: 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
this is not about channelling their anger to the government, assuming your child was in that school, and by luck he or she wasn't abducted, and you want to take your child home, and the school is telling you not to go home with your Ward because of security reasons, my friend you will get angry, is it the security they couldn't provide for them before the attack that they will now provide after damages have been done.

As in eh.. Its very stupid of the school.. Infact me am. Angry all the way from outside Nigeria..

I beat any school authority that wont allow me take my ward.. Infact how are we sure the school didn't plan with the terrorist.. This is very stupid of the school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.