Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher (41289 Views)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by BaronBiafra411(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bandits again!
Gumi please check were they are going....oh sorry they will call Gumi for further instructions!!!
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Cj4charles(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Buhari is rewarding those states for the millions of votes they gave him. E remain kano state wey give am the highest vote country-wide.
I swear d thing dey go like Agnes Nwanma, oga eru onyeobula aka

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Imperium1: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Unfortunately what we have on our hands is a failed state. We have become a mirror image of Somalia, with warlords controlling various territories.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Zane2point4(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Every honest Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions and political affiliation should be worried about the murderous activities of these killer herdsmen and bandits. The fact that these kidnappers, bandits and killer herdsmen are on rampage and going about their killing sprees and kidnaping our school girls and buys with impunity is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong with our security framework as a nation.

Is our DSS and military intelligence unit functioning? Why have they not been able to fish out the sponsors, and locations of theses bandits and killer herdsmen? Why can't they use drones and high-tech surveillance systems to track these bandits? Why can't they stop the influx of foreign killer herdsmen and bandits into Nigeria?

Where are the Northern elites and youths? Why are they watching helplessly? Do we have a National Assembly?

Another serious concern is the readiness of the Nigerian Army to protect us from external aggression. The bandits, kidnappers and killer herdsmen have declared war on Nigeria. They are occupying our forests and hills wrecking great harms to innocent Nigerians and farmers.

OUR MILLITARY CANNOT ENTER OUR FORRESTS TO CONFRONT THESE AGGRESSORS...….OUR GOVERNORS ARE NEGOTIATING WITH THESE CRIMINALS, WHILE WE ARE BUSY PLAYING POLITICS WITH OUR SECURITY. T[b]he truth is Nigeria is under attack! This is war!
[/b]
Are we not ashamed of ourselves as a nation? If a small Africa country should attack us today, will our military be equal to the task? What is going on? Where is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces who sworn an oath to protect all Nigerians? For the first time in my life, I am afraid of being a Nigerian!
If another African country attack Nigeria they will take Abuja within two day honestly. Naija is doomed.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by WetSmoke: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
The school get mind to restrict parents from taking the remaining less than 50 children . They must be mad, very mad. angry
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by zopyna(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Every honest Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religions and political affiliation should be worried about the murderous activities of these killer herdsmen and bandits. The fact that these kidnappers, bandits and killer herdsmen are on rampage and going about their killing sprees and kidnaping our school girls and buys with impunity is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong with our security framework as a nation.

Is our DSS and military intelligence unit functioning? Why have they not been able to fish out the sponsors, and locations of theses bandits and killer herdsmen? Why can't they use drones and high-tech surveillance systems to track these bandits? Why can't they stop the influx of foreign killer herdsmen and bandits into Nigeria?

Where are the Northern elites and youths? Why are they watching helplessly? Do we have a National Assembly?

Another serious concern is the readiness of the Nigerian Army to protect us from external aggression. The bandits, kidnappers and killer herdsmen have declared war on Nigeria. They are occupying our forests and hills wrecking great harms to innocent Nigerians and farmers.

OUR MILLITARY CANNOT ENTER OUR FORRESTS TO CONFRONT THESE AGGRESSORS...….OUR GOVERNORS ARE NEGOTIATING WITH THESE CRIMINALS, WHILE WE ARE BUSY PLAYING POLITICS WITH OUR SECURITY. T[b]he truth is Nigeria is under attack! This is war!
[/b]
Are we not ashamed of ourselves as a nation? If a small Africa country should attack us today, will our military be equal to the task? What is going on? Where is the Commander in Chief of the armed forces who sworn an oath to protect all Nigerians? For the first time in my life, I am afraid of being a Nigerian!
U never chee chom chin
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Just passing by. Nothing left to say about this sorry country, under this sorry government led by those sorry leaders. We have earned every dividend we presently enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by endsarrrs(f): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
CBN, Unblock crypto transactions in Nigeria and the girls will gain their freedom
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by CrazyGranddad(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
dododawa1:
oga Nigeria military is one of the best force in the world,what is happening is POLITICIANS are work.

See your mouth like best military. Best military when it comes to IPOB
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by DimIsaac10(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Well , they said bandits are not criminals.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Davedblues(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Make una reason before una carry talk ooo
How come dem carry 300 people like fowl pass full community go nobody shake body just like that?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangermouse:
The parents should rather Chanel the anger to the government who have refused to tackle this debacle with outmost sincerity and force. Watch them try to trade blames here.
Did you read the passage? Please read it.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
Jonathan too soft!! Jonathan too soft!! now look at where this iron bender have landed us.

By the time this man finish dealing with us in this country we will receive sense by fire by force coming 2023 if only we will still get the sense.
hahhaahaha abeg no make laugh i never chop since morning boyz are not smilling
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by maste: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
I have always advocated one united Nigeria. But now I understand that the so called elites in the Northern part of the country are the biggest beneficiaries of all the anarchy going on over there. The ransome comes from the nation's oil money. Let us go our separate ways. If they like the should destroy themselves. Frederick Lugard was a confusionist.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by JrTahir(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
GODWINLOWSKI:
���� Another day another good news. The savior is really protecting his children. Make una try Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kaduna, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe next. We're cheering you from home ������ Na this kind northern news dey sweet me

ENEMY OF THE NORTH
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by dangermouse(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Did you read the passage? Please read it.
Yes I did. what's the point?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by dangermouse(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
West2019:
read before you comment .
What's ur point exactly?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Inteltower: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:

[/b]

I share your views

Join me as i am assembling a group of intelligent individuals who are dedicated to solve problems plaguing this country and to bring the inevitable change we all desire.

If interested contact me on WhatsApp: (08136156015)
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Inteltower: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
oshe11:
There Is NOTHING One would say about this Country that hasnt been said prior, even "Silence" has been "Said"

I just wonder why I had to be a Nigerian

I share your views

Join me as i am assembling a group of intelligent individuals who are dedicated to solve problems plaguing this country and to bring the inevitable change we all desire.

If interested contact me on WhatsApp: (08136156015)
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
dangermouse:

Yes I did. what's the point?
The parents whose children weren't kidnapped went to pack their children and the school said no. If it were you, will you not vandalise the school? Will you be there blaming the government?
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by dangermouse(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=ADAMUdaCOWBOY post=99443106]
The parents whose children weren't kidnapped went to pack their children and the school said no. If it were you, will you not vandalise the school? Will you be there blaming the government? [/quot

OK.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Egabs(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Redoil:

according pastor sheik gumi those bandits are southern christian
lols ������� no be lie his even bishop self
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Kingspin(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gunmen can plan and execute targets yet the federal government of Nigeria and her army have no effective intelligent gathering team but these terrorist can monitor movement of governor and top figures.

Well, GEJ said, Bokoharam are in the government and military.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Neddyogu(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
How can over 500 human beings be carried off jus laidat without police or other security forces being aware? Do the kidnappers use trucks or trailers to cart people away or they use magical means? I jus can't understand this large scale kidnappings o.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Sirdan247(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
So this how they plan to end western education in the north. Soon, schools will close down up north because parents will be afraid to send their wards to school. Smh for north
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
All these hausa rams wey no wan school for their entire life sef.
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Boobysmith: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Buhari is rewarding those states for the millions of votes they gave him. E remain kano state wey give am the highest vote country-wide.
Dude Mind your tongue. smiley
Re: Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cj4charles:
I swear d thing dey go like Agnes Nwanma, oga eru onyeobula aka

Hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey / Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.