Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

This Girl From The Caribbean - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl From The Caribbean (2845 Views)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Girl From The Caribbean by thatsleepboy1: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Story
Re: This Girl From The Caribbean by SweetCunt97(f): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2021
Truthabulabula:
Let's abandon this slavery thing and see the future.

I've been living here in the US all my life and I can say that not one person has really walked up to me with all that talk.

Forget that past and move forward.

Ilina you're mad,I like you.
Sweetcunt97 my sugar plum.
Sweetheart moi happy new month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / Married Women Cheating Without Protection. / Pastor's Daughter Marries Second Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.