Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture (6893 Views)

This Can't Be True!! African Women Have The Smallest breast Sizes In The World!! / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Dogeboy:
Make your claim before it's too late
Shey you too no know book nii sbebi you see 2020 there, abi you still dey 2020 nii grin
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by Wittyglam(f): 5:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Wow
Lion25:
I Will Rather By More Dogs.And Take care of them. Than Too Dialogue with any Nigerian Or Woman In my Life.... wicked soul... proudly misogynist.. but I dey hide am
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by Revelation001: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Six people, are at various stages in their lives and relationships, which are not beneficial to any of the parties involved.

Cast: Michael Godson, Bimbo Ademoye, Bolaji Ogunmola, Ebisan Anyi, Uche Ben Nwaezeapu

[Movie] Love Cycle – Nollywood Movie | Mp4 Download

https://www.ariyabaze.com.ng/2021/02/movie-love-cycle-nollywood-movie-mp4.html
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2021
ZIINI:
Niggalatians 2:16
Son be very careful of this creatures called women E get why

May sword bless the reading of his words

Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by adadike(f): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Ada
yes dear. We women are supposed to be natural mothers, nurturers , helpers, merciful, loving and kind. We are supposed to be everything good but what is happening these days, I do ask myself if I am a woman from another world

1 Like

Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by adadike(f): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Kondomatic:
Actually it was a woman that chose Lucifer to execute her plans in the garden of Eden.
cheesy Biko how?
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by LoudLord(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
Useless angry
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by Tenshades(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Where is that THING that shouts;

'THE FUTURE IS FEMALE' upandan?

Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by PHC4(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2021
It was a fictitious joke. She later apologized.
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by engrchykae(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2021
smart1204:
wahala for who no dey fear women oo... If a woman can do this to her fellow woman, what about a man?
women are more wicked to fellow women than to men,what she will ensure from a man,she can't take from a woman
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by 1x2x3: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nonexistent:
What wrong did she do? I am confused why people are cursing her.

The man came for DNA for this kids of which he brought samples for the test, the lady said she swapped the samples which made the results come out negative...... The man's wife committed suicide afterwards and the same lady that swapped the sample had to marry him.
Re: This Can't Be Normal, Some People Are Crazy. Picture by Raychee(f): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Your day of reckoning is coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Man Was Looking At A Ladys Backside At A Restaurant That Got People Talkin / My Experience In abia (picture ) / Know When To Quit In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.