Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Experience In abia (picture ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience In abia (picture ) (6755 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
I got an invitation by an ibo friend from abia, I've always wished to be in the Eastern part of Nigeria and if not because of anything but because I wanted to feed my eyes with the beauty of the ibo Ladies ( we have a decent number of ibo girls in the current area I live, but they are all fuckin ugly )

So on Saturday I took my bags, off to the Eastern part ... Hoping to spend a week or so with my friend ( I met this friend online ), I love night travel alot but because insecurity in the region I decided to live early so as to get to my destination early enough. ( I will share my journey experience on another thread)

On getting to abia state, I called my Facebook friend asking him about the nearest hotel but he insisted I come to his house .. I wasn't comfortable with this request . well life's itself is a risk so I ordered for a cab and off to this niqqa's territory ..

on getting to his apartment, I was amazed at how large this guy was living ( person when beg me for 2k last week before inviting me ).

I felt comfortable immediately but watchful , we talked for hours but I didn't bother asking him his source of income or why he beg me for 2k even when he is living fine .

He ordered for banny, we lashed all through the night and that's it for the Saturday ..

Sunday passed, Monday passed and on Tuesday we both went out to get something from the market, on getting to the market, I observed I was the only tall person there ... Why is the average ibo man SHORT angry ? Like I could see the middle head of everyone that passed me .. the most annoying is how fat or round they look, like a chubby small scout bottle angry .

Their women ? Beautiful faces with yam legs everywhere. ; angry .

The street leading to the market was okay but inside the market was heaven of odours .. I felt like a foreigner in my own country because I couldn't barely hear what they were saying even though they were speaking normal pigdin Language . angry

If you can understand an average ibo who haven't left the east speak .. then you can understand an hausa man's pidgin language

Typing ... angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don’t fucki.ng keep us waiting, mothafucka grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Henrymathias: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Spewing trash as always. Is any member of your family more beautiful than any average Igbo lady?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Henrymathias:
Spewing trash as always. Is any member of your family more beautiful than any average Igbo lady?

What's your height ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by ciro11(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Vawulence brewing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by jjcena(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
The scavengers are here
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Bankerboy: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Otu nnegi to u mr poster. .ewu

10 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Michelle70(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
I tried to read ur adventures but i feel u are just a tribal bigot so i am off

23 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bankerboy:

How tall are you ? angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Michelle70:

Oga Please leave . short men are not needed here.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bankerboy:

Ewu you ... How tall are you ?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Avvqvaa6:
If you're Interested!, send a whatsap text to the number attached to this photo then you'll get a swift reply!!

Why this on my thread ..

Is ogun Killing your fada ?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Michelle70(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Oga Please leave . short men are not needed here.
I am 6'4"
Is that considered short to u

1 Like

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Michelle70:
I am 6'4"
Is that considered short to u

No ibo man dead or alive is that tall .. don't try to decieve yourself . You're probably one short round ass ibo man Hawking gala on Lagos traffic. angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Avvqvaa6:
Sango can kill your Parents!!

I will deal with your miserable life later on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Michelle70(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Liquidpenis:

No ibo man dead or alive is that tall .. don't try to decieve yourself . You're probably one short round ass ibo man Hawking gala on Lagos traffic. angry
Just because u arent that tall.

moreover i am not igbo
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Liquidpenis: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Michelle70:
Just because u arent that tall.

moreover i am not igbo

you're that confused to be using a female Moniker ..

You're less that 5.1 ft tall .. relax. angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Michelle70(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Liquidpenis:

you're that confused to be using a female Moniker ..

You're less that 5.1 ft tall .. relax. angry
ok o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by heniford2: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Liquidpenis:
I got an invitation by an ibo friend from abia, I've always wished to be in the Eastern part of Nigeria and if not because of anything but because I wanted to feed my eyes with the beauty of the ibo Ladies ( we have a decent number of ibo girls in the current area I live, but they are all fuckin ugly )

So on Saturday I took my bags, off to the Eastern part ... Hoping to spend a week or so with my friend ( I met this friend online ), I love night travel alot but because insecurity in the region I decided to live early so as to get to my destination early enough. ( I will share my journey experience on another thread)

On getting to abia state, I called my Facebook friend asking him about the nearest hotel but he insisted I come to his house .. I wasn't comfortable with this request . well life's itself is a risk so I ordered for a cab and off to this niqqa's territory ..

on getting to his apartment, I was amazed at how large this guy was living ( person when beg me for 2k last week before inviting me ).

I felt comfortable immediately but watchful , we talked for hours but I didn't bother asking him his source of income or why he beg me for 2k even when he is living fine .

He ordered for banny, we lashed all through the night and that's it for the Saturday ..

Sunday passed, Monday passed and on Tuesday we both went out to get something from the market, on getting to the market, I observed I was the only tall person there ... Why is the average ibo man SHORT angry ? Like I could see the middle head of everyone that passed me .. the most annoying is how fat or round they look, like a chubby small scout bottle angry .

The street leading to the market was okay but inside the market was heaven of odours .. I felt like a foreigner in my own country because I couldn't barely hear what they were saying even though they were speaking normal pigdin Language . angry

If you can understand an average ibo who haven't left the east speak .. then you can understand an hausa man's pidgin language

Typing ... angry

thunder go kill you soon just be watching
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Dharmy98: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
I can teach you how to make free money online. If you're interested chat me up on whatsapp 08162536094
Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Collins4u1(m): 3:37am On Sep 14, 2022
You father would've splashed you on the bed sheet instead cumming inside your mum.

Nuisance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by SmallDick99(m): 3:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Typing ... angry

Countinue with the story o, cause as e dey sweet us for body e dey pain some people for yansh grin

And how tall are u? So we can ascertain how short they all are cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by shortIGBOman: 5:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Henrymathias:

Emeka, the Guy no LIE at all. What he said about IGBO Men and Women is 101% true. grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by shortIGBOman: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Emeka don vex grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by shortIGBOman: 5:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Collins4u1:
You father would've splashed you on the bed sheet instead cumming inside your mum.

Nuisance

Chinedu calm down. I know the East like the back of my hand. The OP described the East just the way it is. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Michelle70(m): 5:51am On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka don vex grin grin grin
Ode

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by shortIGBOman: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Ode

The thing too pain this man grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In abia (picture ) by Patriotsleague: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Liquidpenis:

What's your height ?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Male Virgin / My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.