Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ (30476 Views)

IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott / Breaking ! IPOB Drag Gov Wike To ICC Over Obigbo Massacre- Pic / IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by BlessedNuel: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gbese
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Advocate500: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Birchi33:
This man should come home and continue the fight he is igniting everyday.
it is not justice for you and your family to runaway from a country and be pushing your gullible followers to death.
Una mumu never do Igbos?
death against a government that does not believe in rule of law you said? If a government can kill their citizens because of call for separation it's say so much about the government. Their are so much killing and maiming of people from a particular tribe in Nigeria and people like you will lose their voice, but will suddenly regain it when you hear about Nnamdi, Kanu will continue to live rent on your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by GeneralPula: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
JosephXavier:

I still maintain that if we hate Igbos so much, why not give them their own country so that they'll be on their own?

First...Igbos started the hatred prior to 2015 elections.. They even nickname Nigeria a zoo...(Even tho their region is the ZOO part of the country..

So, Instead of asking me why they’re yet to get their Biafra, you should ask the SE Governors. They surely can explain to you better..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Advocate500: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wike will have a day with karma, Nnamdi should not bother about wike, posterity will judge him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by ATAKAM: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mynh44:
This guy just get mouth
Nothing else
you are not supposed to comment bros....face your moderating business.... what do you expect him to do? to watch his people being raped and murdered up north? una no get conscience sha....put those girls in your sisters and mother shoe....his mouth is letting him pass the message to the world.... like i said go back to your moderating business.....i dont equally give a damn if you ban me...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by muykem: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Runaway leader. Sunday igboho stand against fulani heldmen without even hidden himself not to talk of Runaway. How can you be a leader of freedom fighter from a comfort zone in another man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by elisho: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
if u are to kill wike what will happen to ipob kill in Enugu by DSS and the IMO state what will u do to the Governors please tell me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Advocate500: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
President99:
Ode! Made in China Shekau apologist
thank you and the good people of igboland are solidly behind him.if you are yuroba and you are against Sunday ogboho, that is your business. Take your useless preaching of unity to your useless followers.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Tupaq: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
I pity Wike!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by AntiNigerian: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Let 40days reach first you'll see what will happen! Mad people everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Typicalguy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
And you be anus licking fool sad
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nnamdi kanu is a pussy asss niggarrrr

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by SILVERLINES: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
eedimo:
Who's talking?
I haven't heard of that name before?
this his a simple thing you should have found out on Google but here you are displaying your ignorance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Sammyblaq(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
I used to love WIKE.

Physically, Nnamdi ga akuja Nyesom gwogwo as per...

We must Continue!.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by amanzejude(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gov. Wike don buy market since after his executive order to Army to kill Igbos in Obigbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by UncommonLogic: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
[s]
Akiara:
DEM DON LAND OHHH!!! THE NNAMDI KANU CREW...... cheesy

SO MUCH PAIN
SO MUCH BITTERNESS

THE SWEETEST THING NA SAY, NNAMDI KANU IS KNOWN WORLDWIDE....AND HE HAS BUILT A DUPLEX IN YOUR MEMORY.

SO YOU MUST KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM!...AND NOBODY KNOWS YOU...EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS DON'T KNOW YOU grin grin

[/s]

Many criminals are known world wide, even Boko Haram leader is more known than this loud mouth hunched back albino reta@ded IPIG monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by mu2sa2: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kanu wants to fight Wike, the thug-in-chief of south-south! Ok o!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by 24SEVEN: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
I just need to remind the zombie Fulani asslickers above me that Wike is not greater than ekweremadu...

Actually Wike is greater than Ekweremadu. Like far greater.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by UncommonLogic: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wike, one of the gods of the brainwashed IPIG retards is now an enemy..... grin grin grin grin grin
Nice one, sweet to hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by zadokchidi: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wike is in power making month .. power will never last ...go and ask okorohausa..does he believes that he will be arrested by his own state police in his own state...time will tell...no where in this world that he will travel that there is no Igbo there...I mean Idop..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Rolly22(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Nnamdi kanu is a pussy asss niggarrrr
Shut your weed infested Gutter please.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by 24SEVEN: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sammyblaq:
I used to love WIKE.

Physically, Nnamdi ga akuja Nyesom gwogwo as per...

We must Continue!.

Tah gbafuo there.. Wike ga akuja nanmdi pra pra...

Wike onye National union of road transport workers. Agbero number 1 na port harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Rolly22(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mynh44:
This guy just get mouth Nothing else
Naso una talk Till him for ESN wey dey give una soldiers Run.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Maski87: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
Mouse threatening a leopard.

The other time, he promised to go get Buhari's head in Abuja only for the useless pig to end up dressing like a female taking the closest route to Israel pending when the python dance ipob survivors could donate for his movement to London.

I just pity the ipob pigs that will fall into Wike's net again. cheesy
He will not be governor for ever,anyway Nigeria will soon break up and we will know who is mouse and who is leopard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Maski87: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Too many Forlani cork sockets here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by authority2006(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
The real massacre took place in Obigbo, Rivers state but wailers were busy shouting about Lekki audio massacre

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Maski87: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Too many fuuulaaani,cork suckers,commenting, every ibo person stands with their brothers and sisters in obigbo,when the infidels from the sahel savanna occupy rivers ,the eekwere,man will understand that he is more ibo than fula.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Halifaxguy: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
MNK is just a dictator and a fool. Little wonder his followers are aggressive and stupid too. Inconsequential fool making noise in his inner room in UK and leading his brainwashed ipob members to their early grave. We sane igbos will start dealing with you ipob members that want destabilize the peace in South East.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Sammyblaq(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
24SEVEN:

Tah gbafuo there.. Wike ga akuja nanmdi pra pra...

Wike onye National union of road transport workers. Agbero number 1 na port harcourt.
Hahahahahaaha...
Okay na mana marakwa na igbo wu otu o. Make we leave this game of the caliphate playing on us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by eedimo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
SILVERLINES:
this his a simple thing you should have found out on Google but here you are displaying your ignorance
Really?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by seborrhic: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
cheesy low level snake oil salesman. Come here and fight. Even small boys like bandits and Fulani herdsmens don't run.
Let us always try to say the truth no matter what.
Yes,Nnamdi Kanu maybe partly a scammer and may have illusions of grandeur;but what Wike did in Obigbo was mass murder and should not be left to go unanswered.
I for one don't like Kanu and see him as trying to gain from the IPOB struggle,but the likes of Wike are no different from the likes of Idi Amin and Kim of North Korea.
His atrocity in Oyigbo should neither be swept under the carpet nor should he be left to go scotsfree.
If Nnamdi Kanu,one way or the other,is the one that will see to Wike answering for his crimes cum massacre,he has support in that regards.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by 24SEVEN: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sammyblaq:

Hahahahahaaha...
Okay na mana marakwa na igbo wu otu o. Make we leave this game of the caliphate playing on us.

Udo!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Policemen Tortured Ayodele Olofintuade & Her Son In Ibadan / Nigeria Is Making A Mistake Keeping Nnamdi Kanu In Prison –soyinka / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.