Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ (30105 Views)

IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott / Breaking ! IPOB Drag Gov Wike To ICC Over Obigbo Massacre- Pic / IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Miracle1991: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
ATAKAM:
you are just everywhere on nairaland showing your stupidity...how will you feel if you mother and all your sisters keep wearing same pant for four months....try get small shame.....but soonest your sisters will wear one underwear for 2 years...mark it somewhere
Igbos are terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Iykoto86(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
You can call him names and all,but we are known to be no carwerds ,nnamdi calu just said the obvious sha.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Miracle1991: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
JosephXavier:

The way you're so quick to jump and comment on any news concerning IPOB is quite alarming

I've noticed that with time and I would love to ask you

Please are they the reason Nigeria is the way it is?
Are they ones looting the country dry?
Are they the ones killing and maiming people everyday?
Are they ones that kill brutalise the youths?

Why are they causing so much pain and sleepless nights?
they are terrorists and must be treated like. See the way you reason : ipob terrorists carry Nigerian matter for their head, and you are telling a Nigerian not to carry ipob matter for head. Why? Tell your ipob terrorists to stop threatening Nigerians and nobody will look their side.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
Mouse threatening a leopard.

The other time, he promised to go get Buhari's head in Abuja only for the useless pig to end up dressing like a female taking the closest route to Israel pending when the python dance ipob survivors could donate for his movement to London.

I just pity the ipob pigs that will fall into Wike's net again. cheesy

SHUT UP THERE!!!
NOBODY KNOWS YOU.
YOU ARE A NONENTITY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by guy222: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Made in china shekau. Idiot chest beater, a man that can not pay his both parent their last respect by attainding their burial as a result of fear, can not be call a man but a woman. Even if the entire US and UN army is waiting for my arrest, i will damn any consequences as a man and attain. Your mate sunday igoho and sowore are in Nigeria fighting the government without fear, but you are in a forign land chest beating, come down to nigeria and prove some of us wrong but until then just shot your dirty smelling mouth, you fool. Fear fear man without balls. Python has been dancing for igoho and yet he still remain put. But a little dance from python you japa. F.O.O.L

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by OMT18: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bitcoindigger:
For bitcoin and ethereum holders
This is a scam ooo. Elon musk never tweeted that. Bitcoindigger is a scam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Rodwave: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sniper101:
Some days ago, I had the unfortunate pleasure of traveling with a public bus that it's driver had the audacity to tune in Radio Biafra for us all to listen to.

At a point, I was, like..."this Nnamdi Kanu of a man is a lunatic. No difference between him and muslim sheiks who preach and incite their followers for a jihad".

Keep fooling yourself Mr zombie. You are codedly listening to NK on Facebook grin. If I were you, I will be ashamed of myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by JosephXavier: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
they are terrorists and must be treated like. See the way you reason : ipob terrorists carry Nigerian matter for their head, and you are telling a Nigerian not to carry ipob matter for head. Why? Tell your ipob terrorists to stop threatening Nigerians and nobody will look their side.
Do you really know the meaning of the word terrorist?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Miracle1991: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Advocate500:
death against a government that does not believe in rule of law you said? If a government can kill their citizens because of call for separation it's say so much about the government. Their are so much killing and maiming of people from a particular tribe in Nigeria and people like you will lose their voice, but will suddenly regain it when you hear about Nnamdi, Kanu will continue to live rent on your brain.
and he will continue being a coward and a terrorist.
I thought you guys were jubilating that ipob killed soldiers, why are you saying the government is killing you? I have never seen a confused terrorist organization like this ipob. One minute you are celebrating the killing of military, the next minute you are crying that the military is killing you people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by AntiNigerian: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
guy222:
Made in china shekau. Idiot chest beater, a man that can not pay his both parent their last respect by attainding their burial as a result of fear, can not be call a man but a woman. Even if the entire US and UN army is waiting for my arrest, i will damn any consequences as a man and attain. Your mate sunday igoho and sowore are in Nigeria fighting the government without fear, but you are in a forign land chest beating, come down to nigeria and prove some of us wrong but until then just shot your dirty smelling mouth, you fool. Fear fear man without balls. Python has been dancing for igoho and yet he still remain put. But a little dance from python you japa. F.O.O.L
another zoo animal has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Mozegee: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
I hope your stupidity will not lead God to disend on your family the way Nigerian military raped those women. Before you write your Rubish,try and think, everything is not hatred
Akiara:
DEM DON LAND OHHH!!! THE NNAMDI KANU CREW...... cheesy

SO MUCH PAIN
SO MUCH BITTERNESS

THE SWEETEST THING NA SAY, NNAMDI KANU IS KNOWN WORLDWIDE....AND HE HAS BUILT A DUPLEX IN YOUR MEMORY.

SO YOU MUST KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM!...AND NOBODY KNOWS YOU...EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS DON'T KNOW YOU grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Miracle1991: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Rolly22:

Naso una talk Till him for ESN wey dey give una soldiers Run.
then why is ipob crying that soldiers are killing them?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Miracle1991: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
JosephXavier:

Do you really know the meaning of the word terrorist?
I don't know, pls tell me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by EM123: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
able20:
Nothing new joor we are in the season of verbal wars and attacks everyday. After attacking WIKE, he will attack Hope Uzodinma, attack Ohaneze, and so on.
nnadi kanu is ready for war , go and read what happened is aba abia state, read what happened is imo state , read what happened in cross river state , you will know that it's not just verbal war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Galaxydon1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
cheesy low level snake oil salesman. Come here and fight. Even small boys like bandits and Fulani herdsmens don't run.
yorubasarecriminal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by JosephXavier: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
I don't know, pls tell me.

A terrorist is a person who uses [b]VIOLENCE[/b]to intimidate the civilians for a political reason.
Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and even bandits are in the same category

IPOB are non violent, they are secesionist group fighting the government for self determination
Scotland did that to gain independence from England, even in Spain now there is Catalonia that wants to secede

That is what IPOB stands for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by gidgiddy: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wike will one day face justice for all the crimes he commited in Obigbo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Jonathan39: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
I pity for Wike, with IPOB network, is just a matter of time till he falls into their hands

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Livingstone124: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wike will continue to live in fear throughout his life. Wike is marked for.......... according to Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Miracle1991: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
JosephXavier:

A terrorist is a person who uses [b]VIOLENCE[/b]to intimidate the civilians for a political reason.
Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and even bandits are in the same category

IPOB are non violent, they are secesionist group fighting the government for self determination
Scotland did that to gain independence from England, even in Spain now there is Catalonia that wants to secede

That is what IPOB stands for
I think I need to educate you small.
1) any civilian that carry arms without license is a terrorist.
2) creating a militia group such as ESN is terrorism
3) attacking police station and killing police men is terrorism
4) attacking military personells and killing our soldiers is terrorism
5) calling his supporters to burn down Lagos is terrorism
6) telling his supporters to kill any Yoruba preacher( kumuyi) is terrorism
7) promising to kill and cut the head of a president is terrorism.
coolinciting a religion or ethnic war is terrorism
9) ETC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by JosephXavier: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
9) ETC

Your name is Miracle, so I believe you're a Christian

You know the truth but you would like to twist it but if you think it's right for Nigeria to remain the way it is then I doubt you are truly a Christian

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by HimName: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mr Terrorist against Mr PDP.

Are you aware some people are so confused right now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Mtcheew

I don't really blame senator Adeyemi when he referred to them as Drunkards

Yes. Alcohol is made for them and weed is for you. Hypocrite, Sunday Igboho preaches peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Godsonjoe: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
cheesy low level snake oil salesman. Come here and fight. Even small boys like bandits and Fulani herdsmens don't run.
Were was him before he flew out of zoological republic of nizooria.. He that fight and run away, run to fight another day.
Remember in one of his qoute, he says that his coming down to nizooria, will be hell.
ESN will be a child's play
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by gidgiddy: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
9) ETC

You need a bit more education. Terrorism is all about violence and violence must be an action. No amount of words said, can ever amount to action. Nobody can be violent by spoken words alone, so nothing Kanu will ever say can amount to terrorism

Carrying an unlicensed gun cannot make you a terrorist, it is what you do with the gun that makes you a terrorist. Would you call all the hunters in Nigeria, who have no licence for their guns, terrorists?

Creating a Militia is not terrorism, it is what the Militia does that determines if it is a terrorist group or not. Gor example, my neighbourhood has an armed vigilante group we contribute and pay money to protect us. They are a militia, are they terrorists?

Attacking a police station and killing Policemen is a violent act. The question is why the Police station was atracked. In my experience, people only attack a Police station when officers attached to the Police station have done something illegal to provoke such attack. Besides, why would a terrorist group be attacking a Police station with armed Police when they could attack unarmed civilians and soft targets and achieve far more terror?

Kanu and IPOB are from being a terrorist organisation, its just that Nigerians and the Nigerian government does not know what terrorism is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

You need a bit more education. Terrorism is all about violence and violence must be an action. No amount of words said, can ever amount to action. Nobody can be violent by spoken words alone, so nothing Kanu will ever say can amount to terrorism

Carrying an unlicensed gun cannot make you a terrorist, it is what you do with the gun that makes you a terrorist. Would you call all the hunters in Nigeria, who have no licence for their guns, terrorists?

Creating a Militia is not terrorism, it is what the Militia does that determines if it is a terrorist group or not. Gor example, my neighbourhood has an armed vigilante group we contribute and pay money to protect us. They are a militia, are they terrorists?

Attacking a police station and killing Policemen is a violent act. The question is why the Police station was atracked. In my experience, people only attack a Police station when officers attached to the Police station have done something illegal to provoke such attack. Besides, why would a terrorist group be attacking a Police station with armed Police when they could attack unarmed civilians and soft targets and achieve far more terror?

Kanu and IPOB are from being a terrorist organisation, its just that Nigerians and the Nigerian government does not know what terrorism is

So Nigeria should not brand IPOB a terrorist group even though they kill police men?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Advocate500: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
and he will continue being a coward and a terrorist.
I thought you guys were jubilating that ipob killed soldiers, why are you saying the government is killing you? I have never seen a confused terrorist organization like this ipob. One minute you are celebrating the killing of military, the next minute you are crying that the military is killing you people.
a terrorist that can be accepted in Israel and other civilised world u said? The day your terrorists called president steps his foot in that holy land is the I will disown biafran struggle full.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by gidgiddy: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

So Nigeria should not brand IPOB a terrorist group even though they kill police men?

They kill Policemen? Have you any proof of that outside what the authorities said?

They keep telling you that IPOB killed Police and Army. Ask your self this, why is it that the same authorities have never shown you their bodies? Why have they never told you their names, serial numbers or how IPOB killed them?

But when IPOB says that Police or Army killed them, IPOB will back it up with pictures and video

This is the 21st century, gone are the days when mere statements or allegations are proof of any crime being committed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Kaiser20: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
EM123:
nnadi kanu is ready for war , go and read what happened is aba abia state, read what happened is imo state , read what happened in cross river state , you will know that it's not just verbal war.
I laugh each time I visit Nairaland to relax and have fun,I read such kids talking about verbal online wars they know nothing about. You think war is the PS4 games.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by AHCB: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bla bla bla. All noise making. Someone who away and can't even muster the courage to set foot into the country is issuing threats. Lol.

I'm sure the glorified noise maker didn't know what people have been saying about empty vessels. grin

Make him park well and shut tha hell up!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Arvelo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bigflamie:
Wike will be used as a scapegoat.

Let's not talk too much on this issue, Wike will go down in no time.
Na you won bring am down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) / Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.