Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' (62860 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by evioke(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Suicide is never the best option no matter what you are going through
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
So you committed murder too by killing your girlfriend
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by President99: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Eyyah. Depression is real. Seek help guys
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by foyeks2001(f): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mm
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by edoairways: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Suicide is real please don't ignore victims
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Bbbwings: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
N
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by dalass(f): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sad.

Such needs help.

Hope the Lady wasn't killed by the guy before he took his life so that no one else will have her after he was gone! undecided
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Franksomtoo: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
No matter what, suicide is still not an option. A living dog is still better than a dead Lion. There is still hope for the living
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by LoudLord(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by adesegun121(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Tayomi37(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Now I fully understand
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Magnumproperty: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Depression is real but suicide is never the option. Just have hope that all will be well one day
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Emzenoz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
the guy was the first to wish himself a peaceful rest. now thats heavy!
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Kizzygentle: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
f u
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Frankyboy1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
I think he is partially psychotic,not just depression alone

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Any time I hear
about depression I remember Juice wrld
cry cry cry so painful
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
sad
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
BLOGGERS OOOOOO!

After them, fear herdsmen.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by faithfull18(f): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:
So what killed the partner?

Romeo and Juliet shii?
Help us ask oh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
I experienced depression twice in my lifetime when I was between 11 and 13 and when I was 20 to 22 it's not something to joke with just pray to God.

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Adewale1603(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
things dey happen. Nothing on earth can ever buy happiness, its within

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by RainOnMe: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zero2Hundred:
But he didn't state causes of the depression. Anyways, it's well with all of us passing through some tough moments in life.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
I blame the vulture griller for their death
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
I keep saying that depression is real but death shouldn't be the only way out. Just before you take your life, maybe because of Sokoloan threat/defamation, kindly ignore the haters & consider your loved ones.

May God console their loved ones.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Bankalert(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Prolly killed his girlfriend and couldn't stand the shame... Well, what do i know? He is still a weak man. Damn niggar!

Fear women! It all starts and ends with a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by kingdestiny(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
depression is not easy rip
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Alexgman1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
I overcame depression and anxiety in the year 2019. Attempted suicide 4 times but what held me back most times was the sweet thought of my mum. Glory be to GOD i over came that small demon.

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
I don't believe such a letter...
Totally different from the original thread..
Which kain mumu depression go make me kill myself....
If you kill yourself na hellfire street you dey go be that, the person wey create you knows why you are still alive.
We wey still dey alive still get hope, you wey don't die go...God go punish you join...
Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
So this act was pre-meditated, why he did the girls death come about, he probably murdered her unknowingly , knew he had beeped up, and resorted to suicide.

I pity the girl, she had no idea what was about to befall her. RIP to her alone

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by aBrokeRichDude: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Naso... Depression
My beloved brothers and sisters dis is a reminder for all of us to FEAR VILLAGE PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by SamgoldBaba: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
If you are battling depression, what on Earth are we fellow 'average' Nigerians battling....Impression abi?

You're a COWARD

RIP anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.