Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' (62653 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by dontrulee: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
while I agree that not everyone is strong mentally, a lot of people are passing through hard stuffs. I used to be once depressed and I used to have suicidal thoughts in the past but I overcame them by opening up to someone that helped me and now all is history. Although there are situations in which death is better than life, that shouldn't make you take your own life. it's a free world anyways, why rush to commit suicide when you'll still die in the end.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Heineken(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Depression naa bad thing...I swear sad
you're right bro. Depression no good at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Heineken(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
One thing I know about this depression and suicide be say if you no get money, you go think am.. Temi dowo e olorun.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Bornboy4: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
In US the Criminal Investigation Department would check for finger prints.
pocohantas:
So what killed the partner?

Romeo and Juliet shii?

Anyway, I agree that mental health should be taken seriously in this country.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by solpat(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
The family of Amaka Okafor are in pains because marks were found on Amaka's neck showing she must have been strangled by Emmanuel Evans before he posted the crap on Facebook and drank sniper insecticide. Emmanuel Evans' family and even comments on the post confirms that Emmanuel Evans has mental health issues. It's a pity that 26th December 2020 would be the first and last time I will see a cheerful, hardworking Amaka Okafor again. Aunty Oge, your siblings and your parents have been crying all through. Rest In Peace Amy. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Laggatumuch(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss niggarrrz everywhere...
Suicide is never an option....only pussy ass niggarrs commit suicide...

If you have a problem relate it with the rest of your niggarrrrs.....probably those ones will book hotel for you first....arrange some paid runs babe for you to bang you all day and all night...supply you with enough weed and bottles....
These things will pacify you while they look for a lasting solution to the problem
Suicide is never an option, but in the case of saying relating your problems with your guys, they will all disappoint you including those you helped alot. Best thing is to take up the courage and meet with your counsellor for counselling. It is never easy. Those that couldn't spare him 2k to eat, will pay 10k as transport fare to his burial to and fro.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Romeo and Juliet shii?

And the guy is sooo handsome Chaii.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by psalmistkakah(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Chaii.. Depression bad.. I became depressed for the first time in my life wen I lost my dad, first dead in my family.. Fear of dead grip me I started thinking of how dead is, the pains a dead man is feeling he die, dying process pain wen breath cease, then it Dawn on me that dead is real and inevitable. Watching and remembering my dad lifeless body., Never wanted to hear that word dead, I almost run mad.. My brain just knock.. cod not think further.. I manage to pull Tru with pain in my heart and chest pains for more than a year. Nothing was important to me again, after all one day u will not see all this things again that u hustle 4, your children u will not remember Dem again... U become steel like a wood.. all this thought and imagination made my life a living hell then.. but God help me I pull tru.. Now fear of dead or anything is like normal to me.. Am just living my life in good way and belif that one can go just go anytime and this have given me peace of mind... When ever I hear that some one is dead.. all I can say Rest in peace and life goes on.. people were here b4 and I will also give another people space too.. try and live a healthy life and keep praying to your creator for blessing..
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by ComeToJesus: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Sad.
Neurosis and feeble mindedness are severe conditions that can put anyone down. Jesus conquers them all.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by berrystunn(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2021
No weed smoking nigga can commit suicide

Smoke and move on
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Hotguy27: 12:55am On Feb 27, 2021
May be he contracted deadly disease like HIV and must have infected the girl even without her knowing it. It could also be that he felt leaving her will eventually reveal the real reason for his suicide.

I'm just a mind decoder.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2021
The disgusting smell of sniper made me change my suicide plan.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by letitrainnow(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2021
RIP.

I want to teach only 10 people how to make money with affiliate program with only 2,500, your phone and small data.
If interested visit my signature below
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Aguogba(m): 5:08am On Feb 27, 2021
How can I be the only one that noticed the late dude's surname? Oshiotu
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Hezmatosky: 6:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Ogbanje dey worry u. You for kukuma die alone and leave the poor girl cry
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by IceQween(f): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Broken2020:
I don’t believe it. Even if he had to commit suicide did he murder his girlfriend before committing suicide or was his girlfriend part of the suicide plan?

I conclude he was held hostage and made to drop that suicide post on Facebook before they were murdered.

You're very very smart. My thought exactly!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Romeo and Juliet shii?

See whu is talking of mental health, naa normal person go off slipper dey chase lil children on the road undecided the roads are free to yaba on sundays wink

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by bhouze(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Zchi1052:
This guy don f***k up

Instead of u to speak out ...talk out ur problems u can't but u choose to die and go to hell

Why commit suicide
This world too sweet abeg I can't come and kill myself jare

I would have giving you de remaining "RIP" but e don finish

Its easy to just say these things. Trust me if speaking up has been the solution there will be no single case of suicide.
It may become well as it is not well now.
At times it just feels like the whole universe is programmed to work against you in everything you do
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Fashionista01(f): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2021
May be the murderer use his phone to type and post the suicide note after killing them.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2021
But what are the situations in life that can make someone commit suicide?
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Coolgent(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Broken2020:
I don’t believe it. Even if he had to commit suicide did he murder his girlfriend before committing suicide or was his girlfriend part of the suicide plan?

I conclude he was held hostage and made to drop that suicide post on Facebook before they were murdered.
Exactly.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2021
zedman1:
I was depressed in 2012 and up till today I don't know what caused it. I didn't want to tell anyone about it, I didn't know why either. Since then, each time someone commits suicide and people blame them, I just say to myself " you never know what they were going through". That thing is unexplainable, until you taste it yourself. It was during this period I started drinking "small small" and surprisingly, the feeling eventually disappeared. This is it.
The thing just comes then leaves, I feel it has to do with our subconscious.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Most likely, the man killed the girl with a knife cos he believed she was cheating on him. He then wrote the suicide note on Facebook before killing himself.

Why would anyone kill or commit suicide cos of cheating?

I do offer money for sex even to peoples girlfriends I like and 98% of them accept and run it "codedly" with me. Know this and know peace.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by kodix(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Maybe they don't require u for sacrifice, abeg take money pursue easyoooo
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by ibinaboonline: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Most likely murder-suicide. Threatened her with the knife to drink the concoction. Just couldn't stand her living while he's dead.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by geezyk(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2021
This is pure murder, they were both murdered, and the murderer left a suicide note so it'll be as if they committed suicide. Only if forensic investigation is available in Nigeria, the culprit would be caught, but now the police have already concluded its suicide.

No autopsy would be carried out since they found sniper beside them, they'll conclude its sniper that killed them, and also blame a farcical depression too.

Let the dead bury their dead.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Athemisia: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss niggarrrz everywhere...
Suicide is never an option....only pussy ass niggarrs commit suicide...

If you have a problem relate it with the rest of your niggarrrrs.....probably those ones will book hotel for you first....arrange some paid runs babe for you to bang you all day and all night...supply you with enough weed and bottles....
These things will pacify you while they look for a lasting solution to the problem
You are so daft.... damn...
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by pocohantas(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2021
larryjonze:

See whu is talking of mental health, naa normal person go off slipper dey chase lil children on the road undecided the roads are free to yaba on sundays wink

Stop being stupid and clever by half. A child ran into my lane and I almost knocked him down. In that moment of confusion, I ran after them. So, don’t shorten the story to make it look like I just saw someone’s child and started chasing him on foot.

Once again, stop being stupid!! You need the direction to Yaba-left more.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2021
ibinaboonline:
Most likely murder-suicide. Threatened her with the knife to drink the concoction. Just couldn't stand her living while he's dead.
There was a knife injury on her. I believe he killed her with the knife and drank the sniper himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Zero2Hundred:
But he didn't state causes of the depression. Anyways, it's well with all of us passing through some tough moments in life.
It's not easy God help us
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by arryjosh(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2021
NaijaMutant:
Emmanuel Evans was a distant friend.

We have 36 mutual friends on Facebook.

We both were members of NCCF Ondo zone.

Even though we never met face to face.

So sad he had to take his own life.

May the Lord grant his soul eternal rest.
And I was you clo..so sad to hear about his demise.
Re: Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' by fykes(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2021
People think suicide is a mental health disorder...suicide is a spirit.
Believe it or not !
There are many voices in this world what u hear in ur mind is not often ur reasoning.
If u keep opening urself up to diabolical and occultic divinations in search of money and fame and all, they will oblige u...dem demons and wicked spirits.
Believe it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment / Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.