Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex (1183 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by firac(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
I know this sounds pretty lame, but i noticed i cum early with my current girlfriend than my ex, it's kinda embarrassing knowing i wanna give my girl a lovely time ,am i end up not lasting, i took the risk of even banging my ex to ascertain the issue, guess what, i lasted well,unlike my main girlfriend , what could be the reason for my underperformance ...
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why is this thread on family section? are you married to her? smh

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by FlamieB(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin

I've experienced this same issue. I last longer on some girls, even with the same strategy to last long.

I cum faster on the chubby ones than the slim.
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by fati2001(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
stop disturbing us.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by mardis: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Imagine, what someone is asking? Premarital sex is a sin. You better abstain now.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Grammatical error detected. In bed, not on bed.
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by tillaman(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
50:50 life na dice

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Officialgarri: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
It's because the new one is more slippery and sweeter than the former.

If you still doubt my theory, then I can help you taste both to compare
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Angelacruz: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
[img]

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Ganjafama(m): 3:42am On Feb 27, 2021
FlamieB:
grin

I've experienced this same issue. I last longer on some girls, even with the same strategy to last long.

I've experienced this too. The chubby ones tend to give more sensation and as a result , early ejaculation.
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Richy4(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2021
firac:
I know this sounds pretty lame, but i noticed i cum early with my current girlfriend than my ex, it's kinda embarrassing knowing i wanna give my girl a lovely time ,am i end up not lasting, i took the risk of even banging my ex to ascertain the issue, guess what, i lasted well,unlike my main girlfriend , what could be the reason for my underperformance ...

Try abstinence for a while till you get married buddy..... try and keep the zips up... Sleeping around has consequences... You can't always trust the condoms... HIV has not gone on vacation just because Corona is now the most happening babe in town.. HIV and her cousins STIs are still there but on a lowkey.. Please brother.. be careful

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Mystery9(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Stop that sin call fornication!!!
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Sijo01(f): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Awoo banger....... Keep banging your destiny away.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Mikester: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
firac:

Come back here when she gets pregnant

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
FlamieB:
grin

That’s true cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by Myer(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2021
firac:

You should try to study yourself. Once you know your your favorite sex position that makes you cum faster, you can save that for last.
Some positions are simply for her pleasure while some are for yours..

But then as another poster commented, the cookie jar too might also be responsible, some girls are just blessed with the right pumpum.
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by frozen70(f): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2021
firac:

Probably there is no synergy yet between both of you
Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by crackhaus: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
firac:
It's all in your mind.

You're still exalting her pússy and probably seeing it as something extraordinary – you know that kind of feeling you get when you finally buy a new phone or a car you've always wanted. cheesy

Just give yourself some time, get used to her and train your mind to not think of her pússy as different from others.
And true to the fact, it is NOT...

Once you accomplish the task above, you will get your mojo back and ride her until she's the one begging you to cum.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex by WestAfricaan: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
You engine needs servicing inorder to key into the new shaft

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Your Business In Many Ways / My Uncle Vowed Never To Help Me / I Am Finding It To Difficult To Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.