Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend (3975 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by AmeboReports: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Having a childhood friend who really cares about your well being is not just a good thing but a lucky situation.

One of the most famous Nigerian singer Flavour have once a again proved that friendship doesn't end in childhood age.

The award winning Nigerian artist just gifted his childhood friend, Asuwa Dede with a brand new car on Friday.

Click on the link below to see more pictures of this brand new car
https://naijadailys.com.ng/flavour-bought-a-brand-new-car-for-his-childhood-friend-see-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by DaddyRochie1642: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is how it's supposed to be, I can assure you that Flavour's Friend will Forever Cherish and appreciate that little gift... This is one of the reasons I love the Male Specie.

Much Love to Flavour.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by domopps(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Quite thoughtful of him ..God bless him the more

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by paulolee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
we rise by lifting others...nice one flavy

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by jawalis(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nice one nabania.
God help me so I can lift others too

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by MediMedi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is how it's supposed to be, I can assure you that Flavour's Friend will Forever Cherish and appreciate that little gift... This is one of the reasons I love the Male Specie.

Much Love to Flavour.
Why are women so timid, you called that a little gift?
Assume to yourself, if it was you the car is gift to

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by Angelacruz: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
[img]

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by Kobicove(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
AmeboReports:
Having a childhood friend who really cares about your well being is not just a good thing but a lucky situation.

One of the most famous Nigerian singer Flavour have once a again proved that friendship doesn't end in childhood age.

The award winning Nigerian artist just gifted his childhood friend, Asuwa Dede with a brand new car on Friday.

Click on the link below to see more pictures of this brand new car
https://naijadailys.com.ng/flavour-bought-a-brand-new-car-for-his-childhood-friend-see-photos/

Has the meaning of the phrase "brand new" changed?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by DaddyRochie1642: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
MediMedi:

Why are women so timid, you called that a little gift?
Assume to yourself, if it was you the car is gift to

Why e dey pepper you for body,
If you ask Flavour, he'll say the gift is little for him because he can afford it.

Flavour's friend will see it as a big gift, while Flavour Himself will see it as a little gift to a Friend (that's where my emphasis is).

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by tnerro1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Brand new car?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by wumi2017(f): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Congratulations,,,,,,may my helper locate me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by yimnansunny: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
nice one flavour
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na the kind of friend wey I wor be and want be this..Not the type wey dey share our small megabytes wey we suppose to take download xvideos with us via WiFi
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by BigDick70inch(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
wumi2017:
Congratulations,,,,,,may my helper locate me

Well pray no mo!!!!!

here i am already!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by wumi2017(f): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Well pray no mo!!!!!

here i am already!!!!!!

Hahahaha,, grin Thank you my big daddy ...where have you been naw?? grin
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Awww, that's sweet of him. Ever since he adopted Semah G, I knew he must have such a big heart.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by femi4: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Much Love to Flavour.
can he maintain it
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by ednut1(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Brand wetin
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by battousaiX(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2021
New grin grin grin
ednut1:
Brand wetin
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by potent5(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Ijele one of Africa.
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by potent5(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Okponu. Show us ya own.
ednut1:
Brand wetin

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by ElValiente(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Much Love to Flavour.

Little gift? I'm buying that shit this year.my love for that Camry ehm. Maddest interior to ki popo.make I love-vendor am take am dey rough area.
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by KingDash: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
gays
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by Gideoniteprime4: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2021
KingDash:
gays
How do u know?
Have you done 3some with them b4? cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by BigDick70inch(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2021
wumi2017:

Hahahaha,, grin Thank you my big daddy ...where have you been naw?? grin

Been around huzzlin hard...... wink
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by juniorstar(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2021
these are the kind of friends people should have. those who gat your back any day any time. not those who have nothing to offer you. not those who just because of the sheer privilege of knowing you sell your info to the highest bidders and bad mouth you in your weakest point. thats why at interval I test those ppl I call friends to know if they are really worth keeping. cos I hate back stabbers and those who can't lift a pin for you even though I av lifted heavier than DAT for them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by columbus007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by wumi2017(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Been around huzzlin hard...... wink

May God bless our huzzling
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by BigDick70inch(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
wumi2017:

May God bless our huzzling

Insha Allah maami........abi ona be Christian
How yo side

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by wumi2017(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Insha Allah maami........abi ona be Christian
How yo side

I be Muslim o,,, fine o
Re: Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend by BigDick70inch(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
wumi2017:

I be Muslim o,,, fine o

Lol......
Had to look up yo pics............to see if i'd see u covered in hijab.............but no!!!!

U nah posh Muslim nah...... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / . / Another Yahoo Boy 17 Years Old Tear Latest GLE And Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.