Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] (2552 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
The moment I lie in a position my hand stretches out of the bed, chair, etc. with my phone on it, it doesn't take me more than 5 minutes to feel sleepy. The moment it starts slipping off my hand, I immediately regain myself.

Is it's because the phone is in a vulnerable position and if it slips from my hand, it will break?

This happens every single time. The moment I change position and the phone is in a safe position, the sleep disappears.

What's the cause?

Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Very funny, but it's good you are self conscious
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
Very funny, but it's good you are self conscious
The moment I stretch my hand like this (see picture below), the next thing is sleep.

It just happened some minutes ago and that's why I decided to bring it up. It's too much — every single time.

As soon as I change position and the phone is safe, the sleep disappears and I'll be awake till 4 AM or even 8 AM, the next day. Others will be going to work and I'll be going to bed.

The funny thing is, when I hold it in an unsafe position, the 5 seconds drowse is always the sweetest. I have started putting pillows on the ground should it falls.

Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
It happens alot
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by qekng40(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Same here, the grab is always spot on!
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:
It happens alot
That means I'm not the only one.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Same here, the grab is always spot on!
Egg-actly. You grab it with the fastest reflex on Earth as if you're saving an only child that's about to fall into a pit.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:
The moment I stretch my hand like this (see picture below), the next thing is sleep.

It just happened some minutes ago and that's why I decided to bring it up. It's too much — every single time.

As soon as I change position and the phone is safe, the sleep disappears and I'll be awake till 4 AM or even 8 AM, the next day. Others will be going to work and I'll be going to bed.

The funny thing is, when I hold it in an unsafe position, the 5 seconds drowse is always the sweetest. I have started putting pillows on the ground should it falls.

You are used to it, more like your body system is used to you pressing your phone in those hours reason you stay awake, so when you keep your phone in that position, your body reacts and feels your brain needs to be rested that's why you feel sleepy, but your nerves work well for you to react quickly else you get to change your phone almost everytime.. Lol
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ritzybeauty:

You are used to it, more like your body system is used to you pressing your phone in those hours reason you stay awake, so when you keep your phone in that position, your body reacts and feels your brain needs to be rested that's why you feel sleepy, but your nerves work well for you to react quickly else you get to change your phone almost everytime.. Lol

I lost the screen of one of my phones two years ago because of it. I couldn't catch it fast. The least amount to fix it was 25k. Even with this, I always find myself sleeping in that unsafe position. It's addictive.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:
That means I'm not the only one.
Of course.. Na everytime I dey change screen and i don't know why i dislike screen guard
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by qekng40(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:
Egg-actly. You grab it with the fastest reflex on Earth as if you're saving an only child that's about to fall into a pit.

Yes!!!
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Boogyman557: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Lastpharoah33: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
I use to hold mine right on top my face, I can't recount how many times it (the phone) has crashed on my face.

Mine happens any day I overworked, staying up late and trying to surf the internet.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
I use to hold mine right on top my face, I can't recount how many times it (the phone) has crashed on my face.

Mine happens any day I overworked, staying up late and trying to surf the internet.
Are you related to lie muhammed? lol, just kidding...

op you are nt alone i'm also a victim to the kind of sleep, that kind sleep is just too hard to resist.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:

I lost the screen of one of my phones two years ago because of it. I couldn't catch it fast. The least amount to fix it was 25k. Even with this, I always find myself sleeping in that unsafe position. It's addictive.

Addictions are hard to stop, but the joy of enjoying what you do overcomes the risks, sorry about the loss though
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Newusername(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:

At the bolded, I know you were driving to something. Please I quoted you on one of your previous thread, I sincerely will appreciate your effort. Thanks and good evening.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Newusername:

At the bolded, I know you were driving to something. Please I quoted you on one of your previous thread, I sincerely will appreciate your effort. Thanks and good evening.
I don't like replying to old threads most of the time. If it's KDP-related, I no longer offer any paid or free service on it.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Brownshoe: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
I used to but only when am sedated.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Ritzybeauty:

Addictions are hard to stop, but the joy of enjoying what you do overcomes the risks, sorry about the loss though
Correct
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by phemmyfour: 4:22am On Mar 08, 2022
iLegendd:
The moment I lie in a position my hand stretches out of the bed, chair, etc. with my phone on it, it doesn't take me more than 5 minutes to feel sleepy. The moment it starts slipping off my hand, I immediately regain myself.

Is it's because the phone is in a vulnerable position and if it slips from my hand, it will break?

This happens every single time. The moment I change position and the phone is in a safe position, the sleep disappears.

What's the cause?
It happens to everyone. It's called reflex action
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Newusername(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't like replying to old threads most of the time. If it's KDP-related, I no longer offer any paid or free service on it.

Good morning, please do reply I am new into the KDP sir.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by olympianares: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2022
I sleep and wake up in the same position
at times I fall asleep while on my phone watching videos,I wake up with my phone still in my palm with my fingers wrapped round it..
only when am really exhausted that I see my phone on the bed or on the floor
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
olympianares:
I sleep and wake up in the same position
at times I fall asleep while on my phone watching videos,I wake up with my phone still in my palm with my fingers wrapped round it..
only when am really exhausted that I see my phone on the bed or on the floor
You carry stinginess enter sleep. Akagum. grin cheesy
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Newusername:

Good morning, please do reply I am new into the KDP sir.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
phemmyfour:
It happens to everyone. It's called reflex action
Okay
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Newusername(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=110854042][/quote]

Boss Boss, I dey loyal.

Good afternoon.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by AdeniyiA(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na d winch d Chinko people put in the phone such that while holding it like that and it drops, it's bound to get spoilt so that you can buy another one and their market moves... undecided

: grin cheesy
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Newusername:

Boss Boss, I dey loyal.

Good afternoon.
Whenever we start attending to new or old people, I will let you know. For now, not paid or free help/hint/guide for both new and old. Referring to your question in my previous thread.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by Newusername(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
iLegendd:
Whenever we start attending to new or old people, I will let you know. For now, not paid or free help/hint/guide for both new and old. Referring to your question in my previous thread.

Ok sir, thank you and Good evening.
Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by olympianares: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
iLegendd:
You carry stinginess enter sleep. Akagum. grin cheesy

Re: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:

i like this, I'll be glad to be part of it sir

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? / Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.