Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo (51424 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2021
blackpanda:

He may not be the best, but he's way better than Atiku. That's why we voted him

Since u voted for him, how has ur life& d lives of nigerians improved? How has buhari fulfilled his constitutional responsibilities in section 14(2b) of d constitution since u voted for him?

Am glad u are now acknowledging that buhari is wack. D scales are now falling from ur eyes. U guys once touted him as d greatest saint nigeria has ever since. But alas...we can now see that he has little or nothing to offer nigeria apart from d hype of 2015.

I didn't ask u about Atiku& d thread isn't about Atiku. Don't start a conversation u can't finish

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by TitanzStudio(m): 6:06am On Feb 27, 2021
We know, because dat man in Aso Rock no b Bubu

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by ogbonti: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Optional09:
Every member of this government is playing a role including distraction, deception, disinformation, just think about anything that’s bad, they are working together trust anything they say at your own peril.

Would you think that Aisha Buhari will truly want to expose Buhari and the country she’ll chose to hide her head is Dubai or Saudi? Hell No! they don’t protect women’s rights in UAE

she has gone to the UAE to prepare exile for Buhari once May 29, 2023 reach

You think Buhari will go to Daura after the leaves office? make bandits go use him head play penarity? whosssaaii grin

That is why he care less about the security situation of the country. Buhari will not even handover by himself

He will just fake ear pain and fly out of Nigeria on May 11 and leave Osinbade as Acting President while he relocates to the Arabian desert of UAE

The script is complete - make una dey fool unaself there - they absolutely know what they are doing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Aghans(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
Was she of relevance before? Mtchww...next abeg!
Nairaland should have where someone can click dislike, not every comment require like or share.
Mod look into this
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by blackpanda: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u voted for him, how has ur life& d lives of nigerians improved? How has buhari fulfilled his constitutional responsibilities in section 14(2b) of d constitution since u voted for him?

Am glad u are now acknowledging that buhari is wack. D scales are now falling from ur eyes. U guys once touted him as d greatest saint nigeria has ever since. But alas...we can now see that he has little or nothing to offer nigeria apart from d hype of 2015.

I didn't ask u about Atiku& d thread isn't about Atiku. Don't start a conversation u can't finish

Of course the thread is also about Atiku. U can't ask about electing buhari without referring to why Atiku lost. Like I said, regardless of your feelings about buhari (which is often based on bias and pre-existing hate) Atiku was never an option! So we stuck with buhari. If u play that election a million times, buhari will defeat Atiku each and every time. He's still the best politician currently existing fog the job
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by pickatyouu: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Na their family problem

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by stonemasonn: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2021
blackpanda:

Of course the thread is also about Atiku. U can't ask about electing buhari without referring to why Atiku lost. Like I said, regardless of your feelings about buhari (which is often based on bias and pre-existing hate) Atiku was never an option! So we stuck with buhari. If u play that election a million times, buhari will defeat Atiku each and every time. He's still the best [b]politician [/b]currently existing fog the job
If he should contest again against Atiku he'll lose even with rigging and intimidation.
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol. The cabal want to use this pipe to blackmail Aisha into coming back. Last time it was the human disaster they used but I see that's no longer available.
Nigerian game of thrones

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by vineyardfarms: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2021
BornMarch15:
Such a pity. I believe this report. Even if Aisha come out to say otherwise, I'll still belive this report.
See, this woman is someone with a good conscience. It's glaring. She isn't the regular 'first lady' we've always had since 99.
Buhari has no control over the affairs of Nigeria, he's just a figure head.

Sometimes you just wonder if the likes of MNK, Fayose, Reno etc are prophets in disguise afterall.

What a country.

YOU ARE ON POINT. A WOMAN WITH GOOD HEART, WILL NOT HANGE AROUND ASO ROCK FOR A SECOUND, WATCHING THE NATION DRIFTING INTO A WAR ZONE, INSECURITY, BANDITRY, KIDNAPPING, LOAN- LOAN- LOAN- CABALS MILKING THE NATION DRY -TO A POINT OF NO RETURN!!
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT HER IN HER NEW FOUND FREEDOM UAE
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Easyosafo: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2021
BUHARI is Dead long ago. The person in ASO rock is an actor. He is being control to act like BUHARI.
The fear of the northern elders is the beginning of wisdom. Aisha BUHARI has cut off for a long.
They were using her to cover secret that will soon be explode.
Nigeria is on the edge of disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by shedy03(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Eyaaa buhari is now a widow. lols
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by blackpanda: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2021
stonemasonn:
If he should contest again against Atiku he'll lose even with rigging and intimidation.

The rigging story only exists in the mind of sore losers. Nobody rigged anything. Those that were making noise online about Atiku don't have PVC. The ones that have PVC will not want to weight under queue to vote. Buhari won fair and square. And he will win over and over again
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by blackpanda: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Easyosafo:
BUHARI is Dead long ago. The person in ASO rock is an actor. He is being control to act like BUHARI.
The fear of the northern elders is the beginning of wisdom. Aisha BUHARI has cut off for a long.
They were using her to cover secret that will soon be explode.
Nigeria is on the edge of disintegration.

Fairytales grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Pious101:
Prison dey smell Kemi
every Nigerian are currently a prisoner under buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2021
blackpanda:

Of course the thread is also about Atiku. U can't ask about electing buhari without referring to why Atiku lost. Like I said, regardless of your feelings about buhari (which is often based on bias and pre-existing hate) Atiku was never an option! So we stuck with buhari. If u play that election a million times, buhari will defeat Atiku each and every time. He's still the best politician currently existing fog the job

It seems u dodged answering d questions I asked. Kindly answer d following questions:

1. Since u voted for him, how has ur life& d lives of nigerians improved?
2. How has buhari fulfilled his constitutional responsibilities in section 14(2b) of d constitution since u voted for him?

Buharis minions, always playing d emotional card..."existing hate" cheesy cheesy
Can u do me a favour by identifying d "existing hate"? Also, u say I hate buhari, do u hate or love Atiku?

D thread is about buharis wife leaving him. How's that about Atiku and what has that got to do with election?
Since Atiku de hungry u to talk about, kindly inform nigerians on nairaland how buhari is better than Atiku?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Bimpe29: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2021
This Madam Kemi and her news are sometimes hilarious.

How can a wife be separated from her husband and still be taken care of by the same husband, as in be responsible for her wellbeing like a house wife?

Is no longer a news that Aisha Buhari has relocated to Dubai since last year but her aids in Villa run shifts in her Dubai residence, and this is duly authorized/approved by Mr President

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Moikiitos: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2021
It is sad though but good for her. Unfortunately Nigerians won't be able to get first hand gist inside Aso rock.

toluxa1:
Kemi Olunloyo just posted this on her Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxZzEnFPAEtL9Hxy7Wex-puX0wJ88-5fz9Tes0/?igshid=r4i4ksuuunca
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by michoim(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
I wonder ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by blackpanda: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2021
lexy2014:

It seems u dodged answering d questions I asked. Kindly answer d following questions:

2. How has buhari fulfilled his constitutional responsibilities in section 14(2b) of d constitution since u voted for him?

Buharis minions, always playing d emotional card..."existing hate" cheesy cheesy

Since Atiku de hungry u to talk about, kindly inform nigerians on nairaland how buhari is better than Atiku?

All your absurd questions has been answered by the last elections. You can cry me a river grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Easyosafo: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2021
BUHARI is Dead for a long. The person in ASO rock is just an imposter. He is being control to act like BUHARI.
Aisha BUHARI has cut off from BUHARI for a long. The children can no longer say word.

The fear of the northern desperate politicians is the beginning of all wisdom. The secret behind the man in ASO rock will soon explode. Nigeria is on the edge of disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Guide777(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2021
This is prelude to some nasty news. This olosho journogissiper carry fake news but her stories never fall tool far from the tree.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2021
blackpanda:

All your absurd questions has been answered by the last elections. You can cry me a river grin cheesy

Earlier I told u not to start a conversation u can't finish. Now u are running away like a scared dog:

Can u do me a favour by identifying d "existing hate"? Also, u say I hate buhari, do u hate or love Atiku?

D thread is about buharis wife leaving him. How's that about Atiku and what has that got to do with election?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2021
blackpanda:

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Pious101: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
every Nigerian are currently a prisoner under buhari
absolutely not true
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Tvoice: 6:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Even oga's wife sef is not happy with oga , dat mins soup don sour , mama Nigeria kor , sister Nigeria nii .
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Feministolash(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigeria is a mistake
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Chamberlin1983(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Kemi Olunloyo always cooking stories. I dont believe this grey haired woman at all.
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Aketi2: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Quietly detach herself from dead Buhari. She does not want to continue to be an actress in the script.
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2021
blackpanda:

One thing sure for me,
You no fit like Buhari pass hin wife,

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by teebaxy(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Jashub:
IS BUBU OF RELEVANCE...TELL HIM TO RESIGN NOW
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Emmasnoop(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2021
She cannot sleep with jubril of Sudan since buhari is dead so she has to leave.
Re: Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo by Quality20(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
northern women mostly don't go after sex after they are done giving birth. They are very meticulous in their lives. Even d young ones are careful about who they relate with. U can almost never have a situation where a young girls brings an infidel guy or daniska guy home as a husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Loses Polling Unit To Peter Obi (Video/Pictures) / Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.