Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) (56407 Views)

Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates HRH Igwe K.O.N Orizu 111 On His 97th Birthday / NURTW Boss, MC Olumo Celebrates Acquiring Two Different Houses For His Wives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Enitamilaya, takulaya.....

Happy birthday sir
Lol. Great actor! He's still standing strong unaided, no eye glasses wow!
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Baba should be the oldest among his contemporaries
in the industry then like Sokotii, Alapinni, Fadeyi, Fagbamila, Lalude etc.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:

It's definitely a lie
How old are you? I've known this man since 80s. All his mates are long gone.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Olarewaju89:
grin

You sure say this man don reach 97yrs?
tot he was older sef. To he honest, I Keverne knew he's still living. He's a relic of the old fellas.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by braunny(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
rumoured to be pasuma s father that year

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wow!

How time flies
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by ezeudo97817: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
I pray I get older than him as I also wish him longlife and good health

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by wolebest: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Almighty God give me grace too to live and have longlife in good health more beautiful than this in Jesus mighty name.

Happy Birthday Sir, continue in the great grace Almighty God has granted to you. We love you!!!
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by SerikiFulani(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
One of my favorite actors of all time ❤️

The way he expresses himself in yoruba movies is so funny grin

Baba, may you live to celebrate many more years to come in good health and prosperity.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by shadrach77: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
I used to think his real name is Charles Olumo kiss
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Wuenglishepp03: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Long life to you BABA....
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by BennyDGreat: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
Baba should be the oldest among his contemporaries
in the industry then like Sokotii, Alapinni, Fadeyi, Fagbamila, Lalude etc.

Ahh u must be a Baba
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Coinbased: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Legends
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by AdemolaA2: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Congrats Sir our veteran Actor !!!
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by KayB: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Happy birthday, The man with IKUNIPOTENT BIRO (GUN)
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Happy birthday to the first bad boy of nollywood smiley
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Lamanii22(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
JaneYave:
Happy birthday Sir, it's really a blessing to attain that age especially in this era of rampant deaths.

Honestly
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Raph82:
. U never can tell bro, He's from Ado Odo Ota in Ogun state, I've worked in that town before, and one thing I know about them is that they live long in that town. Lots of elderly people in their eighties and nineties still balling hard.
lived in GRA
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
IamR:

He is from Abeokuta but resides in Sango Ota. His house is just a stone's throw from my sister's house.
i used to pass the street of his house
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Gaggii: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Veteran Yoruba Actor, Abdulsalam Sanyaolu, popularly known as Charles Olumo ‘Agbako’, clocked 97 years during the week and he was celebrated by Foluke Daramola and others. He is seen in this video dancing and thanking God for long life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7eZSIfpJ04

Na lie..

How many years he take senior pasuma.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by jamiusegun(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by relicng: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
HBD.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
SenorFax:
Wow, so he's that old?
omo luwa bi agba
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
My goodness!!!!!!
So this man old like this?
He made our childhood awesome
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
HBD baba
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by ruffDiamond: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Judolisco:
people that completed secondary school in d 60's or 70's can speak very good English most of them were taught by the whites.... But u see even graduates now struggling
you can say that again and again... I laugh at today youth,they've lost and missed out in almost EVERYTHING! TERRIBLE!

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by saintuspapa(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2021
Agbako means trouble.
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by hstar: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2021
Alabyte:
Rumour has it at a time that, he's Pasuma's Dad... Happy birthday Sir
Dats what I came to check here

Till today we no know Paso's dad
Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by hstar: 12:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Oshokalo:
what about ajigijaga those guy where the old agbero then
We used to call him broken bottle then, I mean in the 90s

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) by hstar: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2021
CodeTemplar:
This one is suppose to hint those who say Yoruba Nollywood picked up after mainstream Nollywood. Where are his boys now? Eyin Ejo and co?
Eyin ejo don leave tey tey

Na eyin ejo and kukute they act as villains then during the time of ewejoko and lukuluku bantashi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.