Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village (40933 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by oladele239(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kewtt:
Computer village is a den of criminals

Dem dey talk A u dey talk B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Kingrefreshed: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2021

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by tonychristopher: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Paragon311:
Iya Oloja doing wonders via taxation again when the funds never enter government coffers.....

Otiyemi

I knew that it will not work.... They did that in Ladipo it didn't work either

They are humbling this man up and down

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by LaReinaa(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Tinubu and his family really milk Lagos state shall.
And he isn’t even from Lagos state ooo
That’s the most annoying part of the whole thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is his I mean Tinubu and his family, time is coming he will be irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Advocate500: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
flokii:
Demolish the place.. let the traders pack their things to Onitsha or whereever and leave Lagos.
Seriously, order has to be restored in Lagos and ALL public posts occupied by only Yorubas. These outsiders have grown wings on Yoruba soil and must be cut to size.
have you been to computer village before mumu? To your stupid yurobas are not in computer village is a stupid assertion to make .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by masseratti: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
What's the meaning of iyaloja general? Her title is supposed to be for Lagos Island strictly, the ọba of Lagos had no jurisdiction over main land Lagos.. The right thing must be done.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by CocoaOla: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lagosian are Tinubu family slaves

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Bennycollins: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
I fear for that judge that delivered this judgement. A Lagos state judge? Goodluck to him.
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Honor10:

I am more educated than your daddy.

The useless traders Should go and trade in their barren land, is either u abide with the rule of the land or move. No time for nonsense, any longer
nah you are not as matter of fact you are the pure definition of DUMB, if one dig into ur background we will find out you are not even remotely close to ownership of any grain of LAGOS yet come online and hide behind ur 3210 to type trash

5 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by RioCarputo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
God don bless them from generation to generation ooo....my prayer be say make Almighty God bless each and everyone of us too....
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by otipoju(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
flokii:
Demolish the place.. let the traders pack their things to Onitsha or whereever and leave Lagos.
Seriously, order has to be restored in Lagos and ALL public posts occupied by only Yorubas. These outsiders have grown wings on Yoruba soil and must be cut to size.

You are not a very smart man.

Twill have been great if all these money collected were accounted for and used for actually developing that pig sty called Lagos. Refuse and trash on every corner.

But na lie .

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by capitalzero: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
meccuno:
They can never create but destroy. When Opay and Taxify and the rest were creating jobs for people, all they did was to shut them down because it wasn't favouring them. Now they want to start collecting taxes on top of the taxes already being paid to the local and state government. I understand it's your land and you can do as you please but use your sense, if you don't want igbo people to do business then tell Sunday Ighodo to declare Oduduwa so we can all head back to the east. Iyaloja no be work. She should go and find something reasonable and do with her life.

I blame 20M mumus in Lagos.lagos is Tinubu company. All Lagosians are staff. Sanwo is managing director. MC oluomo is chief security officers. Tinubu company is making money through levies,taxes, fines etc. Money realized from hard working people would be used to induce political thugs , voters, inec officers and security agents during election.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Masterito(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
People like you are the reason Nigeria can never be great. So traders should keep paying illegal levies to please Tinubu? Your reasoning is irritating. Let the government destroy the market is they wish.
Beblessedbaba:
These traders are not smart at all..

Very wrong move.. These guys did not learn anything from Ladipo market.

Next move: The authority will demolish some part of the market..due to several reasons..
Landuse, encroachment, abuse of property and over riding public interest.

5 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Goodman247: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tax collectors
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by kushercain: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
flokii:

common sense is really not common

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Honor10: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
erico2k2:

nah you are not as matter of fact you are the pure definition of DUMB, if one dig into ur background we will find out you are not even remotely close to ownership of any grain of LAGOS yet come online and hide behind ur 3210 to type trash

What is your stake in Lagos with this your ranting? I am pretty sure u one of those Hawking gala under bridge. The earlier u guys realize that u are stranger in Lagos the better for u, no matter the nonsense investment u have there. It is a matter of time, everyone will know his place soon
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
angry
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Greedy Bitch, where was she when those traders were developing computer village. Tinubu must be mad. you want to reap from where u never sowed a dime. thief angry

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Honor10:

What is your stake in Lagos with this your ranting? I am pretty sure u one of those Hawking gala under bridge. The earlier u guys realize that u are stranger in Lagos the better for u, no matter the nonsense investment u have there. It is a matter of time, everyone will know his place soon
You are dumb, walaihi.

6 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by redsun(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
erico2k2:

Funny enough, I heard they are originally not from lagos!

I will definitely understand if that happens in rural area, where there is more or less no democrazic government, just the traditional setting. And it's a way of generating funds for the structures that keep the towns and villages going. But not definitely in no-man's-land Lagos. I think the phrase ''no-man's-land'' should be better analysed for a layperson's comprehension.
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Goodman247: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lazy afonja brown roof dweller. Don't go and be useful to urself. Amo ale jati jati. U should be happy that outsiders came and occupied ur territory while bringing forth needed development to the city. Ask urself why Lagos is different from other brown roof Yoruba states. It's simply because of massive Igbo enterprising presence in Lagos. With time, Igbos will start contesting guber election in the State and there's nothing ewedu eating idiotic afonja like you will do about it.
who.go give Igbo chance to be governor
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by ridwanlawal: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
The rich always oppress the poor the money this woman has been collecting from the traders all this while wasn't enter state government but her personal pocket.

Lagos state government need to restructure that market at least sanity will restor to the market...A criminal den call market.
What I said is the first and who quoted me is the second. This was my final opinion about Nigeria :

If I say anything about Nigeria is not my concern again. What if Nigeria becomes better in the future. What will I tell my children is my contribution towards a better Nigeria

It would make more sense to tell your kids how you contributed to tear the blood sucking British entity called Nigeria down and saved lives!
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Masterito(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
When you see what you wish for you might regret it. Use this energy to develop Ondo and others. Lagos will loose it commercial value once the so called outsiders leave. These people pay tax toFg, stategovernment and local government. Becareful the with momentum you are trying to gather. I
flokii:

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by zoedew: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Beblessedbaba:

Next move: The authority will demolish some part of the market..due to several reasons..

Clearly, they could do with more legal advise! Best to seek the long time interest of the client. Pyrrhic victory. #Strategiclegalthinking

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by 360command: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
flokii:
you are right. Call Sunday ighodo to declare oduduwa republic

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by COMPAQ(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Beblessedbaba:

People like you are dangerous. Always making excuses for why the right thing shouldn't be done. At least they have won this battle legally and in all ramifications its the right judgement.

If government comes to chase them from there, that should be looked at on its own merit.

The truth is also that where computer village is today is meant to be residential, like it or not. Government would also be within its legal right to sanitise the area.

Bottom line, EVERYONE should follow the law and rules.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by zoedew: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
COMPAQ:

People like you are dangerous. Always making excuses for why the right thing shouldn't be done. At least they have won this battle legally and in all ramifications its the right judgement.

If government comes to chase them from there, that should be looked at on its own merit.

The truth is also that where computer village is today is meant to be residential, like it or not. Government would also be within its legal right to sanitise the area.

Bottom line, EVERYONE should follow the law and rules.

Pyrrhic victory!
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by redsun(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Only effective rule of law that holds everyone accountable that builds the foundation of a powerful society.
Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by Masterito(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lol you sound pained about people's investment. Better get yours. Lagos will lose its commercial value once the so called strangers leave. Stop being envious of other person's investment.
Honor10:

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by ejanla077: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
flokii:

No go hustle, sit ur lazy ass down expect everything on platter

Na jealousy go kee u

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village by COMPAQ(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Coronavirus84:

She is the head market women in Lagos state presently

And so what? That is a cultural title, not a official government one. Who voted for her and have her constitutional power to levy taxes? Its the same sort of stunt Patience Jonathan was trying to pull by ordering governors around.

Thank God for Ameachi that stood his ground.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) / Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.