Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai (36153 Views)

Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us / Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" / Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai by luluosas(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2021
I am afraid they might come after you
shugabasbn:
Buhari should come n arrest me. I voted for him not because I believed in his infrastructural development, educational transformation, social amenities but all because I believed as a former military men he will improve the security of the state n property. But with the situation in the country especially the security challenge we are having with no brighter future it is high time for the PMB to resign in honor n allow the capable hand to do the needful.

#PMBsudresign#
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai by Ellasure: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2021
It runs in the blood of the Kano state Tanko Yakasai. Great son of the fiery old man. I am sure that the old man is happy having you as a son, fearless. Don't worry, detention does not kill, it is human beings that kill.

By the grace of God you will be released soon and your enemies will replace you in detention. Learn with humility.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai by Ellasure: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2021
I also thought that as a retired general in the Nigerian army and one that fought in the Nigerian civil war. Also a for governor of a state, former minister, former military head of state, what else, the man is expected to do better managing the affairs of Nigeria but instead choses to appoint only those he knows into federal government positions. Those people are not as experienced as the offices they occupy and they are many and as such cannot perform roles attached to these offices well.

How many of the people that voted for him does he
knoww? Does he believe in God at all? Does he believe in humanity as creation of God? Does he accept that the good Lord provide food for people on daily basis irrespective of what you have in your pocket? Nobody sleep hungry without hope for the next day.

We did not come into the world with a penny, nor with any clothes, any shoe, a plate of food, a good motor car or thousands of lorries neither are we going to die with any of these. The good Lord rules in the affairs of men by distributing goodies according to the needs of individual.

No human beings is greater than the other only the roles played on daily basis differ and if you check well at whatever level you are you are just a helper at the best to other people near you. That is the only duty your maker has assigned to you for the day and you should do it with all the happiness you can summon. Be grateful to your God not praying to him every time.

Only ungrateful people pray to God all the time. One prayer one answer immediately except you ask amiss, i.e making requests for what you don't actually need. Worship him daily as stipulated by your believe and he is supportive of your choices on daily basis.

Too much aspirations make a man unhappy as it comes with too many failures as well. But stepwise progressions with God brings great rewards.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai by MoIbrahim: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Buhari is your kinsman, let him enjoy the arrest. E don dey clear for una eyes �️

It is brain-washed ignoramuses like you who always assume that APC got 100% votes in the north, and 0% in the south. No independent brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG / President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.