Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him (3276 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by AmeboReports: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
There was a big drama with Sunday Igboho and the security agents along the Lagos to Ibadan high way. Igboho who was on a journey to lagos was arrested on the road.

In the video, Igboho was dragged out of his car by the joint security agents in an attemp to detain him from there.

From the video, immediately he was arrested Sunday Igboho removed his clothes and was spotted with only his trousers in a mood ready to fight

You need to see this drama that happened between in Igboho and the highway security agents.

Click on the link below to watch the video
https://naijadailys.com.ng/video-igboho-removes-his-clothes-as-security-agents-attempt-to-arrest-him/

1 Like

Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by duro4chang(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why did the losers release him? They later claimed they didn't want to arrest him. Losers! losers! losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by habsydiamond(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Please do we have Nigeria on the map cos I try Google now and was told does not exists.. At first was thinking when did Google turn to mtn... This country is a shiit hole mehn..
Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by PlayerMeji: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari may be Nigeria's Last President

2 Likes

Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by MickzyDonald: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Buhari may be Nigeria's Last President
we should scatter it once and for all, I've never felt the usefulness of the idiot we call president, someone's fighting for human right but he is busy planning on how to stop him and his supporters by all means

3 Likes

Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by samyj2477: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
very nice clean blog. video download was one click. keep it up
Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nigeria Forces are Mad
Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by WoundedLamb: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
samyj2477:
very nice clean blog. video download was one click. keep it up

I had to click because of this. If it was a deliberate attempt to get people to click, you got me! cheesy

On a more serious note though, I agree with your comment.
Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by samyj2477: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I had to click because of this. If it was a deliberate attempt to get people to click, you got me! cheesy

On a more serious note though, I agree with your comment.
I just had to commend them cos d site killed it. lols I didn't do that to induce people to click d link. them try
Re: Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Funny.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Neighbors Wife Lonely, See What She Does When Alone(pics+videos) / My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce / Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.