Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again (1115 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by ghettogirl18(f): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
good afternoon niaralanders
i have been dating this guy for a year and three months, though we have had so many issues and i have him my virginity cos i loved him but after 4 months he started misbehaving and he broke up with me and i begged him and we came back together
during the lock down i went home to see my family and he just stopped talking or chatting with me then my phone was stolen so i had to work to make money to bit another phone
That period i later found out that my bestfriend had started dating him and he was spending on and i was really hurt��
i met a guy we became friends and he got me a phone without asking me out or anything
cos i was trying to move on but it was very hard i changed my number my bf contacted me on Facebook and we were chatting
later i have him my number again and he started apologizing that he dated my best friend and he is sorry that we should start over again and i accepted
he is so caring and sweet and he is no longer cheating
i have access to all his stuffs
he keeps telling me that he found out that i was one girl who hates to stress him and he always has peace of mind when we are together
recently we opened a sharwama joint which is really booming and is doing very fine
And now girls are swimming around him a lot i am getting really scared cos i don't want history to repeat it self i don't know what to do
and i also had a dream where my boyfriend and i bathed together he bathed me thoroughly and after a week he said he told me he had a dream where he was bathing me
i don't know what to do i am confused
pls help me out
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
shey him bath u for bathub abi stream?

op chill and watch how karma plays out,maybe you did same to some other sincere niqqa who loved u.. you can't get away so fast
anyways, what do i know?

4 Likes

Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by fati2001(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
ghettogirl18:
i have been dating this guy for a year and three months, though we have had so many issues and i have him my virginity cos i loved him but after 4 months he started misbehaving and he broke up with me and i begged him and we came back together
during the lock down i went home to see my family and he just stopped talking or chatting with me then my phone was stolen so i had to work to make money to bit another phone
That period i later found out that my bestfriend had started dating him and he was spending on and i was really hurt��
i met a guy we became friends and he got me a phone without asking me out or anything
cos i was trying to move on but it was very hard i changed my number my bf contacted me on Facebook and we were chatting
later i have him my number again and he started apologizing that he dated my best friend and he is sorry that we should start over again and i accepted
he keeps telling me that he found out that i was one girl who hates to stress him and he always has peace of mind when we are together
recently we opened a sharwama joint which is really booming and is doing very fine
And now girls are swimming around him a lot i am getting really scared cos i don't want history to repeat it self i don't know what to do
and i also had a dream where my boyfriend and i bathed together he bathed me thoroughly and after a week he said he told me he had a dream where he was bathing me
pls help me out
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by ghettogirl18(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
shey him bath u for bathub abi stream?

op chill and watch how karma plays out,maybe you did same to some other sincere niqqa who loved u.. you can't get away so fast
anyways, what do i know?
he is the first person i am dating and I really love him and it was his bathroom
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by Patented: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is likely to end in tears. Kuku end it now on your own terms. Ur best friend and your boyfriend cannot be trusted.

ghettogirl18:
pls help me out
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
ghettogirl18:
he is the first person i am dating and I really love him and it was his bathroom
eyaa sorry dear,u can begin 10 days prayer and fasting for him
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by Pierocash(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mtcheeeew! All these small small shidren self.

I don't talk to shidren, nah sense go enter you last last.
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by olamide0147: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
ghettogirl18:
Madam relax and be prayerful, the dream you both had indicates you are both meant for each other and bathing you thoroughly means through you will be successful but you both have to work together as one and be faithful to each other. Shallom
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by tidalstorm(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
This OP sef, how can you live with the betrayal?
Your boyfriend only came back to you because you where the cheaper option, you no dey stress the guy.

If the guy go cheat, nothing you fit do. No come dey like Ducan mighty wife wey them talk say she wan do am love potion make him no cheat. Ducan mighty come think say she wan kill am.
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by webhead: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
olamide0147:

Madam relax and be prayerful, the dream you both had indicates you are both meant for each other and bathing you thoroughly means through you will be successful but you both have to work together as one and be faithful to each other. Shallom

Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by anthonyuncle(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
21 years old and below
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by talk2hb1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
ghettogirl18:
pls help me out
You better no trouble yourself too much, insecurity no go kill all of Una girls
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by Angelacruz: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
pepper tears loading. ..[img]

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by fineboynl(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
what are you scared exactly? is it because of the dream? to bath in dream is not a bad thing or evil.

the meaning is cleansing. when you see yourself bathing or someone else bathing you in dreams it means you are been cleans from whatever nagative spell.

it's meant to cleans you from spell or affliction. just continue he might cheat but I don't think he will leave you. your best friend jump into him thinking you are enjoying. that what they think but when she enters and start asking him for money and disturbing him that was when he realized you are far better.

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by Kirkman: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Op you are capital definition of the word Ozuo. Self esteem for yourself you don't have. You are chasing someone who does.the value you one bit. Abeg place some bit of worth on yourself,
Re: Scared Of Losing My Boyfriend Again by Cedarfarms: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=ghettogirl18 post=99462677]good afternoon niaralanders
i met a guy we became friends and he got me a phone without asking me out or anything]

My concern is, have you returned his phone?

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Feminists Hate To Hear And Absolutely Can’t Talk About / Has Anyone Ever Wondered Why Is There No Ministry For Men Affairs / The One Thing In The World Only Girls Are Aware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.