Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1995 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Frayda(f): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: by Qatar2022: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
That's what he will do to you with another girl, player spotted

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Spending123: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
The picture or we don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: by culf: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Childishness

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fvck her
She's a hoe

2 Likes

Fvck her nyash

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fvck her anus

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fvck her, shi!
Re: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fvck my sh!t
Re: by paulolee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
e no get time for jokes..

1 Like

Re: by Duru9(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Frayda:
So I've been talking with this guy for sometime. We are close. I like him. He flirts with me a lot and says he wants to have sex with me.

He recently sent me a photo of himself with a girl in bed. We were on the phone and I had to attend to something, so I ended the call. I called him back later but he sent me the picture saying he is with the girl. He said he just had sex with her.

I know he is sexually active but why send me that picture?

Who are you talking to?
Re: by fati2001(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
he's a male hoe.

1 Like

Re: by fati2001(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
you are dating a hoe.

1 Like

Re: by WoundedLamb: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
He is an F boy, a sincere one. And I think the message is very clear. He's saying "I don't want commitment, I just want to have fun. Are you in??". Find a way to respond too. If you stop chatting with him, it would mean "no, I'm not in for that. Thanks for asking". If you keep chatting but without ever flirting with him again, it would mean "ok, bro... what do you say to the idea of staying as just friends?". If you keep flirting with him while sharing some of your own sexscapades, it would mean "bring it on boy, I'm so gonna take you for a ride!".

None of these responses is invalid. Everyone takes decisions like this every now and then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Kobicove(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Frayda:
So I've been talking with this guy for sometime. We are close. I like him. He flirts with me a lot and says he wants to have sex with me.

He recently sent me a photo of himself with a girl in bed. We were on the phone and I had to attend to something, so I ended the call. I called him back later but he sent me the picture saying he is with the girl. He said he just had sex with her.

He is not that into you and is indirectly telling you to get lost undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by eazzzy1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
The message is if you don't want sex, stop wasting my time with chats and calls, i have other girls who wants sex.

2 Likes

Re: by TheVictim01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Your take is inconsiderate to her. Watch, she'll crank up her attraction to him to 11.
Qatar2022:
That's what he will do to you with another girl, player spotted

1 Like

Re: by Qatar2022: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
TheVictim01:
Your take is inconsiderate to her. Watch, she'll crank up her attraction to him to 11.
I just say what I understand about her thread
Re: by MrMacinterchi1: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
The guy is just opening himself to you as an open book.

You, as a lady, should know what you want with the guy and draw a boundary is it's necessary.
Re: by qtguru(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Back in the days , people used to have self-respect. Someone acting up will get blocked instantly, but now everybody comes to NL asking silly questions. sigh
Re: by femi4: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Frayda:

He's trying to get you jealous. Girls desire you more when they see you with another girl
Re: by Erojepromise(f): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Frayda:

Ask him.

(1) (Reply)

1 Billion Naira Contract Scattered Naomi's Marriage To Ooni Of Ife / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? / My Neighbour Daughter Has A Good Sexy Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.