Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? (1792 Views)

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2022
This lady having planned to spend her life with this guy found out he is into men but despite how devastating it's on her, she can't get herself to h*te him. It appears she still love him. What should she do? Stay in the relationship or leave?

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywise39MqZ0

Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Welcome to the group
Dear Alvin: A Nigerian web series showing on Youtube follows the lives of three friends navigating love, heartbreak, insecurities, betrayal, lust. Watch the trailer above. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2022
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2022

The much anticipated web series
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 3:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 3:40am On Feb 20, 2022

Is love ever enough? We may never know.
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 3:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
HenryDion:
Hmm

You are welcome.
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
I can't imagine it o. And I can't say until I'm faced with such a situation. embarassed It's then I'll start to see how I'll deal with it... if I talk now, na just mouth.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 5:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I can't imagine it o. And I can't say until I'm faced with such a situation. embarassed It's then I'll start to see how I'll deal with it... if I talk now, na just mouth.

You have a good point.
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Mophor: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

I mean �����
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
How much will you sacrifice for love?

Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by Gabrendo(m): 3:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: As A Lady, What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Boyfriend Is G*y? by AmancalledGod: 3:53am On Apr 02, 2022
You have already stayed in the relationship already what do you expect we should tell you, to leave or what Madam nah you sabi nah you get yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship? / Why Do Girls Fall For Guys' Format (Tricks)? / Man Dumps Partner Live On Tv:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.