Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

**please Your Help Is Need** Want To Startup A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **please Your Help Is Need** Want To Startup A Business (167 Views)

I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... / How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here / How To Startup A Mini Fish Barbecue Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**please Your Help Is Need** Want To Startup A Business by Ibdart(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Good day my fellow Nairalander, i am delight to have you here.

I want start an a business, where I import my good from china through pltform alibaba and aliexpress to sell at cheap rate in Nigeria, but thier shipping fee is too way too expensive that it cost over three time the price of the product.

Please is there anybody in the house that knows how i can reduce the shipping fee and pay less to get my goods to Nigeria.

Please I really need your help. I appreciate you contributions, thank you in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya’s Fintech And Ecommerce Startup Powered By People, Raises $1.5mn In Seed F / Powder Milk Free Training!!! / Why You Should Buy Land In Lagos Even If You Do Not Want To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.