Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX (1910 Views)

This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! / Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant / Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sexxx is a scam! sexxx is the reason so many men will never reach ten percent of their true potential. Almost every man out there live their entire life in hopes of having sexxx with premium women at any cost. You will literally spend millions and risk so many hard earned achievements and even destroy years of meaningful relationships all because of a five minute act that you will immediately start regretting once its done? I say brothers, MASTURBATE! Dont let nobody tell you it's a sin blah blah blah or that it's for losers, it's just a social constructive way of making you fall for the traps that our eve sisters keep setting for the Male gender. Masturbation is perfectly normal and healthy and will literally save you from a host of regrettable decisions that the fraud called sexxx will lead you to. I think that shi is overrated, yes I love it too but I swear it's not worth all the bullshit that it attracts. many men today are in prison because of a five minute urge that lead them to rape and now their life is completely ruined, something masturbation would have cured. SEXXXX IS A SCAM AND A TRAP THAT EVE (THE FEMALE GENDER) IS USING TO DESTROY WE THE MEN BECAUSE WE ARE THE WEAKER GENDER SEXUALLY. BE WISE.

8 Likes

Re: The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
5 minutes??
Re: The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX by OmejeGuy: 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Prettydevil:
Sexxx is a scam! sexxx is the reason so many men will never reach ten percent of their true potential. Almost every man out there live their entire life in hopes of having sexxx with premium women at any cost. You will literally spend millions and risk so many hard earned achievements and even destroy years of meaningful relationships all because of a five minute act that you will immediately start regretting once its done? I say brothers, MASTURBATE! Dont let nobody tell you it's a sin blah blah blah or that it's for losers, it's just a social constructive way of making you fall for the traps that our eve sisters keep setting for the Male gender. Masturbation is perfectly normal and healthy and will literally save you from a host of regrettable decisions that the fraud called sexxx will lead you to. I think that shi is overrated, yes I love it too but I swear it's not worth all the bullshit that it attracts. many men today are in prison because of a five minute urge that lead them to rape and now their life is completely ruined, something masturbation would have cured. SEXXXX IS A SCAM AND A TRAP THAT EVE (THE FEMALE GENDER) IS USING TO DESTROY WE THE MEN BECAUSE WE ARE THE WEAKER GENDER SEXUALLY. BE WISE.

Thanks for this....
Re: The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
A very BIG scam.

If only men can learn how to zip up there pants.

So many men and women in Nigeria walking around with empty cups of destiny.
Re: The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX by KidDarkness(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
What about people that don't Masturbate? Deep down you know the real deal is way better than masturbation. Get a hold of yourself and control your urges
Re: The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX by BullDogmindset: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
hmm is ok
Re: The World's Biggest Scam Is SEXXXXXX by 360clips: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ur right. How can a grown man be chasing these useless African female apes up and down like their lives depend on them?! All these black women are destiny killers and badbelle af! How can you see a grown man be paying a woman 30k for sex? Is that not madness?! These stupid men behave like there's no more to life than sex! Some men can even use their whole life savings just for pussy! It's ridiculous! To the young guys out there, pussy is nothing but a flesh hole that massages your dick till you cum, nothing special! Make money and enjoy your life! Forget vagina people.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! / Omah Lay Soso Video (girls N*ked & Having S"x) / My New House I Build By Using Nairaland As My Digital Market I Build This House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.