Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! (1898 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Fashion Or Madness??? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Salut! Nairalande, from my observations, I'm yet to see or i rarely see a marijuana smoker who reasons well or talks normal, yes. Many of these guys i have met, tend to get skoy, skoy.

4 Likes

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Zaxbash1: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
[center] grin[/center] U mean slowmiir generation are mentally retarded
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by McAausim: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Staypositive: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
Salut! Nairalande, from my observations, I'm yet to see or i rarely see a marijuana smoker who reasons well or talks normal, yes. Many of these guys i have met, tend to get skoy, skoy.

Ma gee

You dey craze......

May God bless every smokers around the world... Amen...

Ma gee after I smoke my loud finish, I go just lay down on my bed and sleep, I go just leave wahala for who get am...

As you see me so, I no like wahala...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

You dey craze......

May God bless every smokers around the world... Amen...

Ma gee after I smoke my loud finish, I go just lay down on my bed and sleep, I go just leave wahala for who get am...

As you see me so, I no like wahala...
Wow! u are just a confirmation of what i have said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Nonexisting1: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2021
You must be a fool to think that. I smoke weed first thing every morning and I can't remember depending on you for my business and decision taking.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2021
[quote auth or=Nonexisting1 post=106805685]You must be a fool to think that. I smoke weed first thing every morning and I can't remember depending on you for my business and decision taking.[/quote] I can see the effect of the weed u smoke.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by MaxxOkere999: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Pweetiedude(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2021
One puff one draw frees the mind

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Pweetiedude(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Good morning your highness

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
I bet you should try me first in an intellectual faceoff before you conclude.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
I bet you should try me first in an intellectual faceoff before you conclude..
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
I bet you should try me first in an intellectual faceoff before you conclude..
I said these because from my observations: Indianhemps seems to influence their behaviours negatively or how they behaviour negatively. E.g towards women, stubborness,stealing,rudeness, fighting or some kind of wayward living.

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by FaithELEFAN(f): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2021
It's good for mental development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2021
FaithELEFAN:
It's good for mental development
U smoke too?

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by beejay501: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2021
This is what you see in your ghetto abi op, you think it’s everywhere
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
beejay501:
This is what you see in your ghetto abi op, you think it’s everywhere
The truth is that, these smokers won't notice these negative behaviour cause by indian hemps. It is people who looks at u or lives around u that will notice it.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
I said these because from my observations: Idianhemps seems to influence their behaviours negatively or how they behaviour negatively. E.g towards women, stubborness,stealing,rudeness, fighting or some kind of wayward living.
Unless you don't find such behavior among people who have never used Marijuana,only then can it be considered. Unless that, people who don't smoke or drink are also given to such traits. You can only ask if marijuana aggravates personal hidden traits then Yes!! It does.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Itohanmiwa: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
If you are a smoker try as much as possible to avoid masturbation, it renders one redundant with time.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Polynek(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
I no de smoke but wat u said is a pure lie, I hv seen countless responsible and reasonable pple dat smoke weed, jox dat tout's make weed to look like mad pple drug

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
Unless you don't find such behavior among people who have never used Marijuana,only then can it be considered. Unless that, people who don't smoke or drink are also given to such traits. You can only ask if marijuana aggravates personal hidden traits then Yes!! It does.
I know some guys who were not into criminal acts, immediately they started smoking marijuana, their behaviour changed. They started comitting crimes like stealing,fighting, causing troubles here and there.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know some guys who were not into criminal acts, immediately they started smoking marijuana, their behaviour changed. They started comitting crimes like stealing,fighting, causing troubles here and there.
Go and check their parental upbringing/ family orientation bro. I am a phycologist to a great extent and I haven't ever seen weed become such a character influencer.And I think weed is too cheap to become an addiction drug. #50x3 wraps ,some places more.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
Go and check their parental upbringing/ family orientation bro. I am a phycologist to a great extent and I haven't ever seen weed become such a character influencer.And I think weed is too cheap to become an addiction drug. #50x3 wraps ,some places more.
It's not always like that. It does not always have to do with parental upbringing or family orientation.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's not always like that. It does not always have to do with parental upbringing or family orientation.
so why didn't weed turn you into a criminal?
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Personally I am more prone to violence when I don't smoke and almost zero chance of violence when I smoke. Explain that.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
Personally I am more prone to violence when I don't smoke and almost zero chance of violence when I smoke. Explain that.
Be honest. Where u that way b4 u started smoking?
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
so why didn't weed turn you into a criminal?
Bro, i don't smoke.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Be honest. Where u that way b4 u started smoking?
Yes I was. I discovered this wonderful drug helped me view such violence prone moments as times to excise caution and uphold only bodily defense if attacked but never the attacker.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, i don't smoke.
Well believe me if I tell you habits don't define peoples characters.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
Well believe me if I tell you habits don't define peoples characters.
Habits don't define people's characters but smoking of marijuana has negative effect on the health of smokers, mentally and emotionally. I have seen people who had gone mad or act abnormal as a result of smoking marijuana.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
Yes I was. I discovered this wonderful drug helped me view such violence prone moments as times to excise caution and uphold only bodily defense if attacked but never the attacker.
U won't notice the negative effects of smoking marijuana, only people who looks at u will notice the negative effects.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Good Morning, Advice Needed. / As A Wife, What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.