Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? (27627 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by donnie(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

You're pathetic. angry

That's a devil, an idol created by Rome. Not the true Messiah. That's Cesar Borgia, the son of Pope Alexander IV whose image was given to the world to worship as the son of God.

1 Share

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by donnie(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tillatalk:
is God complaining so face your business

Your priest/ pastor is not complaining, so continue until they pursue una commot for una land. Don't REPENT.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by tiredoflife(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I don't know how NL mail works

Pastor brave

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by tiredoflife(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
kapich:

Greetings my brother. Kindly help me with that contact. God bless you. You may be saving someone as you do.

Pastor brave
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by timmydavids(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
I just want you to know that whoever did all those to you is probably an impostor, as all he did or ask you to do is u Celestial and it negates doctrine and tenets of the church.
Perfectsouth:
IT is at gaakanbi in ilorin.. Am not a celestial so I don't know the parish but it is the biggest Celestial church at gaakanbi ilorin
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by solonazzy: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Perfectsouth:
firstly, where did you see 4k? And I never said anybody milked me.. Bro, I don't. Even want to go through your Senseless writeup cos it takes someone with sense to understand what I wrote here...
so u clearly didn't read d comment u wrote all ur thrash under?.... Like u didn't even read d origin of the whole thread... Shows hw demented u are really.... Just rushing to comment.... Have peace
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by ogwumgbe: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

I don’t mean to demean you in any way but, why didn’t you ask the people that told you to get these things instead of coming here?

The question is why did you go to the church?
If you are a Christian/church goer why don’t you remain in your church and share your problems with your pastor, so that he can deliver you?

You seem to me like an hypocrite

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.
Stop judging brother, there are people gifted spiritually to solve spiritual problems. It's a pity that many people have been brainwashed by what Pastors say is final syndrom. No Church can claim that they are the best and others are inferior. Stop castigating spiritual churches bro. There's no Penticostal Church in heaven bro. What we have is the bride of Christ Which is the entire church. Your believe that your so called living Church is the best is left for morons that don't know there Bible: Those that their Pastors even tell them how to live with their family and the time to make love to their wives. Grow up, bro, There's nothing in using candles and spiritual materias to solve spiritual problems
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by ogwumgbe: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

I don’t mean to demean you in any way but, why didn’t you ask the people that told you to get these things instead of coming here?

If you are a Christian/church goer why don’t you remain in your church and share your problems with your pastor, so that he can deliver you?

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.
Stop judging brother, there are people gifted spiritually to solve spiritual problems. It's a pity that many people have been brainwashed by what Pastors say is final syndrom. No Church can claim that they are the best and others are inferior. Stop castigating spiritual churches bro. There's no Penticostal Church in heaven bro. What we have is the bride of Christ Which is the entire church. Your believe that your so called living Church is the best is left for morons that don't know there Bible: Those that their Pastors even tell them how to live with their family and the time to make love to their wives. Grow up, bro, There's nothing bad in using candles and spiritual materials to solve spiritual problems
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:

You're pathetic. angry

That's a devil, an idol created by Rome. Not the true Messiah. That's Cesar Borgia, the son of Pope Alexander IV whose image was given to the world to worship as the son of God.

You make me laugh...

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother, Make your way Right with GOD.
Repent from all Forms of Sins and ask For Mercy from GOD.

Endeavor to live a Holy life.

Make your Prayers to GOD according to HIS Word. Go on a Fast if u can. Trust GOD with all your Heart and BELIEVE the Prayers that you Prayed are answered.
If you can, Sow a seed pertaining the matter.

Blue, Black ,white, red candle, coconut or all that are Gymnastics. Don't waste your time or resources..

Holiness, Righteousness, a concentrated Life to GOD, Laced with Total Belief in GOD and HIS Word gives us access to Heaven not All that thing u put up there.

God bless you sire!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Perfectsouth(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
solonazzy:
so u clearly didn't read d comment my father wrote all ur thrash under?.... Like u didn't even read d origin of the whole thread... Shows hw demented my parent really are... Just rushing to comment.... Have peace
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by ogwumgbe: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Stop judging brother, there are people gifted spiritually to solve spiritual problems. It's a pity that many people have been brainwashed by" what Pastors say is final syndrom"". No Church can claim that they are the best and others are inferior. Stop castigating spiritual churches bro. There's no Penticostal Church in heaven bro. What we have is the bride of Christ Which is the entire church. Your believe that your so called living Church is the best is left for morons that don't know there Bible: Those that their Pastors even tell them how to live with their family and the time to make love to their wives. Grow up, bro, There's nothing bad in using candles and spiritual materials to solve spiritual problems

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Perfectsouth(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
WE have great churches that God manifest himself in but our closeness to God is what matters
SaintAY:

Locate this church
Saint Community Church, and learn God's Word

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by xavuv: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
sunshineV:
u are facing a challenge in ur life, do nothing and watch how it will pass. its a phase and ur life will return to normal

hmm
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

thank you sire!!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Omuokeahson: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sent u a mail[/quote]

Also send me the number please.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Perfectsouth:
my broda, all those things are fake and just to milk you..
Afterall, you will still be told to fast and pray then you will now attach your faith to those things and if you get answered prayer, you will believe it is those things..
Just pray and fast on your own and have faith and see God do wonders for you

2019 when my financial trouble started, I went to a celestial church..
They burn candles inside water for me to drink, burnt brooms, coconut and so on.. On the 4th day when I finished the prayer, the clothes I came in was torn on my body and burnt.. They gave me soap and perfume and I ended up paying 8k that I even went to borrow...
After that ordeal, my troubles multiplied in 8 folds, maybe na because na 8k I pay.. I come dey imagine if na 20k I pay nko?
Went to diff places..
It was a drunkard that told me that have been foolish all along since I know things like that doesn't work for me or on me..
Told me to get close to my creator and have faith..
And truth, things changed...
Don't believe in those nonsense.. Don't serve the lord with mamon... It is an insult to the lord...
Believe the work Jesus did for you on the cross of calvary

God bless you sire..and I happy you didn't call me an hypocrite
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by xavuv: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Life has challenges. Sometimes the only solution is to sit back and relax, find out what you didn't do right and then move on. Fasting and praying are just to calm your nerves. It is never and will never be a solution. If in doubt, don't study for your next exam...just fast and pray. You will fail.
Or better, when next you eat, bring your food. Then fast and pray that it jumps from the plate to your stomach. After all, with faith you can move mountains.
Prayer is that ritual you do to boost your moral. You still need to do the work. Everything else is tied to luck. Nothing more, nothing less.

Take that N4k and go to the nearest eatery and enjoy yourself. Last last everything will be ok.

/

MOG, God bless you
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
urbobo20:
dont u know the way they are doing there things before u went there , why coming to nairaland to ask question s

its not a must for you to comment..happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by xavuv: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
tiredoflife:
White garment is not a church but a cult
Notice they don't pray for u
They focus on doing spiritual work for you
You just wan enter one chance...I can give u a pastor u can call
He does his church in his house in iyana ipaja
He won't collect money from you
He will even just pray for u over the phone
And the problem will go

false
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
BAVOSKI:
When You know that ,once you pray and fast,your problem will be solved..why did you have to visit the church then.......

I am a human!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by xavuv: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gemc3:
All I want to say is God makes all things right in his own time and in his own way.

As you pray and fast, do it with faith. Your answer may not come immediately. But the work God is doing for you in the background, you don't know.

Don't relent. Keep praying and fasting and out on the work as well. You will be alright. Devil is a joker.

May you find the answers you're looking for.

simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
anenymasng:
Didn't you fast or pray while encountering that challenge before you decided to visit a white garment church? If the challenge knack you well, you'll do as they instructed you then see if you don't overcome it.

They didn't tell you to do sacrifices or use any red or blue candle o. Just perfumes and white candles to pray and you are here seeking advice.

I'd give you a more elaborate explanation to religion and hypocrisy but I feel you are a hypocrite yourself.

*make I wear my sutana, time for church.

I was told to buy 4blue candle and 3 white candle..my hypocrite
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truefaith:
Yes, if you read anywhere in any part of your Bible where Peter or Paul burnt any candle to any god.

But, of course, if the Bible is not the basis of your belief, what can you not do?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

thanks
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
IME1:
undecided in my humble opinion it is not necessary
Many things are borne out of traditions of men, our former customs and sadly spiritism which God does not like.

1 Corinthians 10:23 “Everything is permissible,” but not everything is edifying or expedient.

If you find yourself in a place you can't access candles and the likes what would you do?
You may become agitated, anxious and doubtful that your prayers will be answered.

One thing lockdown taught the wold is that God is not in houses built by men, or in observations and journeys, mountains and memorabilia, bread, meetings, funds and all, but God is right there in our hearts, homes and lives.

Stay well.
May God in His mercy answer our prayers according to His holy will, amen.

amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by tiredoflife(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
xavuv:

false

I don't care if u believe
I have family members who are into white garment
We don see we don hear things
So don't think I am speaking from the outside
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
WhoIBe:
No.

Don't buy anything for prayers.

Buy a bible and read it. Use the words for your prayers. Help those in need especially people around you.

thanks..
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
adadike:
Dear op, go into fasting and prayers. Repent and trust God. Whenever I have such challenges, I go into fasting and I pray every three hours with midnight prayers. I sow seed to widows and less privileged too. It works sharperly for me

God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Alayiwola:
Well My Brother ,Don't be decieved
Spirituality is Deep.there's noting Bad in Oil ,Perfume And praying with Candle.Don't be decieve by this so called Penticostal who label White garment ,I can tell you some of there pastors Visit the white garment Prophet.I can still tell you there are true prophet and fake prophet,But alot of fake Prophet ,man of God and Pastor.
And lastly there are different Doors not one key open them all.
My Advice,Pray and Do what you where told.and also Stay away from Sexual Sin.

God bless you!!!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Caseywilliams:

if you had compromised not going to the white garment church to seek for solution at the first place then it would had been better, but truth be told had it been ur solutions was from all this Pentecostal, catholic, Angelica or ministorial organizations would u be here seeking for attention to justify ur means?
had it been it was a holy water from an adoration ground that u were asked to buy so ur predicaments would leave u wouldn't u hav gladly done that?
or if at all it was at e dey work, Shiloh, or any Christian gathering that u were asked to purchase some items at exorbitant rate even wtout u knowing if it's Genuine won't u stil buy it wtout bothering us?
anyway bet i should let u know that even most churches and pastors of this days do come to the white garment churches u criticise to come seek solution to the growth of their own ministry....I'm not Tryin to be a critic here but I am talking out of first hand experience and witness.
my advice is even if it's at the native doctors place u wish to look for solutions for ur problem pls make sure u man up to take responsibility of ur Discisons, dnt after going into Wat u put urself through u would want to start making us feel it wasn't ur intentions to have done so at the first place.
hope I made sense though unlike the Damn nigga of a guy that alwys likes lighting up his kpoli at every given moment.

thanks..but it not about criticism
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
gabson02:

This is one the problem you need to get rid.. Sarcasm[b][/b] you really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut.. Will your problems be solved here.... Oni kobokobo

eshe gidigan!!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
kingchris30:
why do people always go to white garment church only when they have challenges.

If you are a Christian you should know that those things are nonsense. moreover I didn't see Jesus or any of his disciples practicing that. That something work doesn't make it right. Be careful

thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Dies On The Altar After Leading Prayer / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.