Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? (28503 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
xavuv:

It might be true for the parish they beleong to.
I know a parish where they even discourage candles coconuts etc. They kind of elevate prayers more over coconut and candle fetishes

What did candle do una!!! Sef.. is it wrong to pray with candle? Is a symbol of light!!! Relevation spoke of candles, and more... What you don't know don't speak I'll of it
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Solomyn:

You are very much confused!!! How will your prayer answered when you don't believe anything why going there? Na una dey spoil una self

thanks
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Solomyn:

Please GO and count sand! Your situation Neva dey dance galala
ode!!!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by tiredoflife(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
xavuv:

It might be true for the parish they beleong to.
I know a parish where they even discourage candles coconuts etc. They kind of elevate prayers more over coconut and candle fetishes

Oga leave matter
Cele na cele
Na scam
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

ode!!!
Mumu
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Solomyn:

Please GO and count sand! Your situation Neva dey dance galala
ode!!!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Solomyn:

Mumu

God will heal you!!...I know you have been sick..I remembered when you posted it..
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by BlackFlamefromP: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Didn't you know the tradition and practices of white garment churches before you went there?

Whether those stuff would work for you or not depends on inner purity and faith of those ministering to you combined with your own faith and inner purity.

Manifestation of spiritual power is about 90% faith/imagination and 10% physical activity. You obviously lack faith in their practices, hence, you may not get results.

You also seems to be spiritually immature, and you seems to lack good spiritual foundation.

You have a long way to go!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by koolaid87: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
The Bible at john 4:24 says that God is a spirit and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth. So the use of any sort of perfume to receive answer from God is not right

To each his own

Praying to my God, lighting my candle or using perfume doesn't suggest otherwise.

Btw, I've never felt my prayers unanswered.

You never answered why the leper was told to bathe in a specific river, jordan? He could have just prayed in spirit?

Like i said, to each his own.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by ogwumgbe: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

God bless
You're welcome bro. God who created them is not foolish and all are not called to do the same thing. That's why there are lawyers, doctors, Engineers, etc. It's the same with spiritual things bro. Don't listen to those that pretend the Bible and God belong to them only
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Perfectsouth:
my broda, all those things are fake and just to milk you..
Afterall, you will still be told to fast and pray then you will now attach your faith to those things and if you get answered prayer, you will believe it is those things..
Just pray and fast on your own and have faith and see God do wonders for you

2019 when my financial trouble started, I went to a celestial church..
They burn candles inside water for me to drink, burnt brooms, coconut and so on.. On the 4th day when I finished the prayer, the clothes I came in was torn on my body and burnt.. They gave me soap and perfume and I ended up paying 8k that I even went to borrow...
After that ordeal, my troubles multiplied in 8 folds, maybe na because na 8k I pay.. I come dey imagine if na 20k I pay nko?
Went to diff places..
It was a drunkard that told me that have been foolish all along since I know things like that doesn't work for me or on me..
Told me to get close to my creator and have faith..
And truth, things changed...
Don't believe in those nonsense.. Don't serve the lord with mamon... It is an insult to the lord...
Believe the work Jesus did for you on the cross of calvary

You stoop in naivety.
What was the interval between the time you did those things and the time things changed for better ? Did it not occur to you that those things would were not meant to work as magic ?
You would only be right to condemn if you had refused to do it at all. I am sure they did not give you a timeframe for the effect to manifest.
You are nothing but an ingrate.
Why did you leave your church with all the fasting and prayers plus seed sowing to another church if they had provided solutions to your problems.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truefaith:
Yes, if you read anywhere in any part of your Bible where Peter or Paul burnt any candle to any god.

But, of course, if the Bible is not the basis of your belief, what can you not do?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Crass ignorance.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Perfectsouth(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
the devil has a strong hold on you bro..
If those things work according to time frame you mentioned, I should see results in maybe months or atleast the situation should subsidize a bit but it got really worse.. I lost so many things afterwards.. If you ever do such and it seems to work for you, you've been fooled, it was your fate that worked for you not those nonsense.... Let me ask you this, why will God want your clothes torn on your body? To what essense is drinking candle water? Are those not things attributed to the devil?
The ways of the lord is pure and holy...
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You stoop in naivety.
What was the interval between the time you did those things and the time things changed for better ? Did it not occur to you that those things would were not meant to work as magic ?
You would only be right to condemn if you had refused to do it at all. I am sure they did not give you a timeframe for the effect to manifest.
You are nothing but an ingrate.
Why did you leave your church with all the fasting and prayers plus seed sowing to another church if they had provided solutions to your problems.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Perfectsouth:
the devil has a strong hold on you bro..
If those things work according to time frame you mentioned, I should see results in maybe months or atleast the situation should subsidize a bit but it got really worse.. I lost so many things afterwards.. If you ever do such and it seems to work for you, you've been fooled, it was your fate that worked for you not those nonsense.... Let me ask you this, why will God want your clothes torn on your body? To what essense is drinking candle water? Are those not things attributed to the devil?
The ways of the lord is pure and holy...

You are deeply ignorant.
Go and read 1st Cor. 12 vs 4 - 7 and tell me what you understand by it
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Princewell2012(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Samnavy:
Oga read your bible very well
Or you enter church and ask pastor.

Some people will just be saying enter church and ask a pastor, don't you know that some pastors may not know better? we came here to ask questions in other to get the best answer bothering our hearts.

Yes some will talk trash and even bash you, but you will surely get a God's sent who will humbly and happily give you a right answers to your question.

Am a living testimony that's why am saying this.

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by favour32(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nobody get monopoly to knowledge.
Seek and yee shall find.
There are many practical things that work.
If you nor know nor condemn other people beliefs.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by xavuv: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Solomyn:

What did candle do una!!! Sef.. is it wrong to pray with candle? Is a symbol of light!!! Relevation spoke of candles, and more... What you don't know don't speak I'll of it

Bro, i didn't speak ill of candles.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by paltielx: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
koolaid87:

To each his own

Praying to my God, lighting my candle or using perfume doesn't suggest otherwise.

Btw, I've never felt my prayers unanswered.

You never answered why the leper was told to bathe in a specific river, jordan? He could have just prayed in spirit?

Like i said, to each his own.

The lepers faith was tested, he acted on his faith and have solution
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by koolaid87: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
The lepers faith was tested, he acted on his faith and have solution

Thanks for the response. Perhaps op's faith is being tested as well.

Hypothetically if you were asked to do the same like the leper, you prolly would have responded that this isn't worshiping/praying to God in spirit.

To each his own.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by kwasoly(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Solomyn:

Do u actually read bible... Abi u expecting bible to start writing how and when sickness and all the wonders was performed.

Read to understand before exposing your ignorance.
May the Lord give you understanding
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by kennyamusan(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Going to another church is not the problem but if you are in Romans ,behave like one . There might be doctrines that might not go down well with others when they come to your church too .Its their belief and leave them to it since it works for them. My kind advice go you is that you have just wasted your money .Why did I say so ? Because you have doubted the efficacies of what had been done . Its about belief and your faith that made you whole and not about the church .If you had stayed in your church and you lack tfaith or go any other place and told to just fast and pray and there is no iota of faith ,na same result you go still get
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by mozambo: 3:53am On Mar 01, 2021
Hi,

If you are a pregnant woman at the moment, dreaming of pregnancy can portend a positive meaning to some extent. But if you are not pregnant, and you keep seeing yourself being pregnant then the spiritual meaning is marital problem, sickness, etc.

Please watch the video to the end, so you can get an indebt knowledge od what dreams about being pregnant is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alF-5wrt5_8
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2021
A thread for bashing celestians. Isnt this hypocrisy? Wetin concern me. I'm a proud cele boy from birth. Christened by late sbj oschoffa himself. And I have never for one day lacked anything. All my life. For my God provides. If I'm serving mammon as one rat said up there I should be neck deep in trouble. But I can't. And won't be for the rest of my life. I don't blame you guys Sha. Na those fake goats cause am
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by wisdom042(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Thank you for this question, he must have carried out the assignment o but to talk just dey hungry am.
gasparpisciotta:

I don’t mean to demean you in any way but, why didn’t you ask the people that told you to get these things instead of coming here?

The question is why did you go to the church?
If you are a Christian/church goer why don’t you remain in your church and share your problems with your pastor, so that he can deliver you?

You seem to me like an hypocrite

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=kwasoly post=99494859]

Read to understand before exposing your ignorance.
May the Lord give you understanding[/L]

Now I know you don't understand English
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
markkuss:

God will heal you!!...I know you have been sick..I remembered when you posted it..
Please go and sleep.. ignorant element
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by criuze(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
give that problem a 30 days midnights worship it will flee
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Emmanuelcann: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Depends. Did Christ require such in your Bible?
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Commonguy:
every Christians with their doctrines..but God is not complaining
Why im go complain? He made it clear over 2000 years ago that if you no obey His own commandments, Na hell be that for you! undecided
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2021
markkuss:

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.