Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? (28506 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fr33born:

My brother, you need Christ in your life because it's obvious you are just a church goer. Ie if you go to church at all because if you do, even if you never opened a Bible in your life, you must have heard that God is always ready to answer when you call.
A good Christian, someone who understand what it means to be a Christian, someone who has christ in him won't ask the question above.

thank you for the insight
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Life has challenges. Sometimes the only solution is to sit back and relax, find out what you didn't do right and then move on. Fasting and praying are just to calm your nerves. It is never and will never be a solution. If in doubt, don't study for your next exam...just fast and pray. You will fail.
Or better, when next you eat, bring your food. Then fast and pray that it jumps from the plate to your stomach. After all, with faith you can move mountains.
Prayer is that ritual you do to boost your moral. You still need to do the work. Everything else is tied to luck. Nothing more, nothing less.

Take that N4k and go to the nearest eatery and enjoy yourself. Last last everything will be ok.

/

smiles...thanks for your input
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by xavuv: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
tiredoflife:

I don't care if u believe
I have family members who are into white garment
We don see we don hear things
So don't think I am speaking from the outside

It might be true for the parish they beleong to.
I know a parish where they even discourage candles coconuts etc. They kind of elevate prayers more over coconut and candle fetishes
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by harmony75: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
I don't believe in things like this..your knees to God and God will show himself. some do it an their situations become worst so pray trust in GOD!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
tiredoflife:
White garment is not a church but a cult
Notice they don't pray for u
They focus on doing spiritual work for you
You just wan enter one chance...I can give u a pastor u can call
He does his church in his house in iyana ipaja
He won't collect money from you
He will even just pray for u over the phone
And the problem will go

God bless you!!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=damijoe77 post=99479812][/quote]
.Iwo wi
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by prettyaura: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:
Calvary greetings to you all.

I was in a serious challenge recently and was push to visit a white garment church. After the prophecy, I was told to get bucket, grace perfume, 3 blue candles, 4 white candles, and some other stuffs so they can prepare them. I then bath with it. That's its going to rid away any bad luck..everything was bout 4k. The cash is not the problem..but my question is this. If I fast and pray myself without doing all this, does it mean I can get positive results..

Please all the matured christains, come and help me o..
if you pray, you can get results depending on your faith and how grounded you are in christ..if you are not grounded like me, you may need spiritual help from prophets( men of God) to intercede for you.the candles and stuffs are just part of their doctrines..some will tell you to wipe your body with the candles and throw it in the river.in my own honest opinion, anywhere you go and they didnt ask you to bow to any idol, carry sacrifice or cause harm to your neighbor,just carry on with faith..may our prayers be answered.

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gemc3:
All I want to say is God makes all things right in his own time and in his own way.

As you pray and fast, do it with faith. Your answer may not come immediately. But the work God is doing for you in the background, you don't know.

Don't relent. Keep praying and fasting and out on the work as well. You will be alright. Devil is a joker.

May you find the answers you're looking for.

God bless you..regards

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by xavuv: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
My advice to OP:

Had it been u seeked my advice b4 going there, i would have dettered you. So now, do whatever you are asked to do, flee from sin, condition your mind to always think +ve thoughts(not easy), You would most likely see +ve improvement in whatever problems you have.

DO IT THIS ONCE, AND DONT MAKE IT AN HABIT, DONT RUN TO THEM.AGAIN!
_----------------------------++++++------------++++++------

[/color]. MOST OF THEM ARE POLLUTED. HOLY SPIRIT DOESNT ABIDE IN THERE CHURCHES AGAIN. THEY ONLY RELY ON THEIR GIFTS: CLAIRVOYANCE & CLAIRAUDIENCE. [color=#990000]
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Perfectsouth:
IT is at gaakanbi in ilorin.. Am not a celestial so I don't know the parish but it is the biggest Celestial church at gaakanbi ilorin

no one mentioned any name o
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
castiello:
Many Christians of nowadays are just activity Christian, you only seek the face of God only when you have problems, you attended a white garment and you are asked to do some prayers and after doing it without question you still doubt it even if Jesus come to you in person you will still doubt, my advice don’t condemn what you know noting about, in the Bible river Jordan is a place people for to bath and get all their illnesses rid, Jesus spit on the mud and use it to heal the blind all this are mystery beyond our understanding of you know you are not familiar with a doctrine stick to the one you understand than come online to ridicule what you don’t know

thanks but my post doesn't sound like I am criticising any one or any church..
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hatima:

Good morning.
let me be honest with you. if you are questioning it already, the spirit is telling you not to partake in it.

I once had a serious spiritual challenge..I prayed with candles nd co..it didn't work as I was still given prophecy of the same issue .

All that changed when I did a 3day fast breaking with only fruits.prayed and worshipped every 3hrs.I sowed a seed, prayed for mercy and cleansing and restoration. My breakthrough came a day after.

most importantly, I fled from sin and all day looked like it. made prayer and fasting weekly a lifestyle.

hope this helps.. Good luck

gracias
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
olutoket:
From my own point of view, I observed that as a Christian you don't need to do all such of that trash all you need to do is to pray by thy BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST to renew you and solve any form of problem and difficulty that you might be facing.
Believe in the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST and be save from any form of attack from the demonic kingdom.

grateful.. cheers
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
EM123:
the secret thing of God is for those who fear him , what many people are looking for that is what you find , instead of doing what they told you , you are here asking questions, did you think that it is easy to be rich ? Please try to grow up bro.

I didn't state that I was looking for riches..thanks.. you too grow up in regards peace
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

i don't think it's a good idea neither is it biblical
I'm in church ATM I coulda expantiate

I recommend Dr dk olukoya sermons on YouTube

nothing pass prayer
once it start involving Michael oil & candle e don dey enter demonic realm be that
shalom

thanks boss
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
ipobarethieves:
undecided undecidedDo u Even understand yourself sad? I doubt sad,U are conFUSED and have no one to tell u,The question is WHY bought candle, perfume, coconut/bath and still come here to open Ur orifice to spew nonsense.Who does that? Something btekk me that u type dis jargon to slander white garment church sad? How I wish nah one of those fake prophet church u waka go and dey use koboko/broom flog that stewpid demon in u sad. I doubt you'll open thread and show us Ur mark bum undecided..Nonsemse

i stated clearly that the thread was open for matured Christains..you try..your effort still help carry the thread go up...gracias
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
koolaid87:

Why was the leper told to bathe in the river?

Why did the Israelites marched around the Jericho walls 7 times on the 7th day?

Im a Bona fide celestial, I pray with white candle, i use perfumes and most importantly, i pray to Jehovah.

Shalom

God bless you sire..

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Ogunleti01: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

I don’t mean to demean you in any way but, why didn’t you ask the people that told you to get these things instead of coming here?

The question is why did you go to the church?
If you are a Christian/church goer why don’t you remain in your church and share your problems with your pastor, so that he can deliver you?

You seem to me like an hypocrite

God bless you he knew if he prayed and fasted the problem would go yet he decided to visit a white garment church. OP is an hypocrite
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by anenymasng(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

I was told to buy 4blue candle and 3 white candle..my hypocrite

Then you went to C&S my friend. Of that I have no idea how they do their things.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
ogwumgbe:

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues.
Stop judging brother, there are people gifted spiritually to solve spiritual problems. It's a pity that many people have been brainwashed by what Pastors say is final syndrom. No Church can claim that they are the best and others are inferior. Stop castigating spiritual churches bro. There's no Penticostal Church in heaven bro. What we have is the bride of Christ Which is the entire church. Your believe that your so called living Church is the best is left for morons that don't know there Bible: Those that their Pastors even tell them how to live with their family and the time to make love to their wives. Grow up, bro, There's nothing in using candles and spiritual materias to solve spiritual problems

you people are deviating...my post is not about criticism.. its about my current situatuon
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by ipobarethieves: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

i stated clearly that the thread was open for matured Christains..you try..your effort still help carry the thread go up...gracias
U are too small.Nobody force u to go to C/S.I pity U for joking with Spiritual thing.When u slander other,u lower Ur prestige.What work for A will not work for K.Why do what they asked u to do and later come here and tell the world? Why not tell us b4 u go for the Spiritual exercise? The world we live in is controlled by the Spiritual..There are battle of life that u simply praise/dance,pray,fast and God answer u instantly..There are some that require spiritual exercise.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
ipobarethieves:
U are too small.Nobody force u to go to C/S.I pity U for joking with Spiritual thing.When u slander other,u lower Ur prestige.What work for A will not work for K.Why do what they asked u to do and later come here and tell the world? Why not tell us b4 u go for the Spiritual exercise? The world we live in is controlled by the Spiritual..There are battle of life that u simply praise/dance,pray,fast and God answer u instantly..There are some that require spiritual exercise.

nobody forced you to talk oga!! happy sunday
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Choski78(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
When the apostles saw the cripple at the temple entrance, the cripple begged them for money and they told him silver nor gold the have not, but in the name of jusus christ stand up and work, we larnt that instantly he rose, as simple as that, any prayer that is not that simple, is not from God and is simply witch craft so be careful, and know yet this anything God can't do does not exist, I challenge you to join NSPPD 7am live stream prayer and see how your problem disappear.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by kwasoly(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

I was in a serious challenge recently and was push to visit a white garment church. After the prophecy, I was told to get bucket, grace perfume, 3 blue candles, 4 white candles, and some other stuffs so they can prepare them. I then bath with it. That's its going to rid away any bad luck..everything was bout 4k. The cash is not the problem..but my question is this. If I fast and pray myself without doing all this, does it mean I can get positive results..

Gone are the days pple decieve me in the name of following Jesus blindly, bros you already know the answer kindly confirm to me through the Bible where Jesus or any of his disciples performed that kind of magic. If is not in the Bible run for your dear life

1 Like

Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by ipobarethieves: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

nobody forced you to talk oga!! happy sunday
undecided undecided
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by ogwumgbe: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

you people are deviating...my post is not about criticism.. its about my current situatuon

Nothing wrong with it bro, if the prophet knows what he's doing then buy the materials and solve your problem bro
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

You are very much confused!!! How will your prayer answered when you don't believe anything why going there? Na una dey spoil una self
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
kwasoly:

Gone are the days pple decieve me in the name of following Jesus blindly, bros you already know the answer kindly confirm to me through the Bible where Jesus or any of his disciples performed that kind of magic. If is not in the Bible run for your dear life

Do u actually read bible... Abi u expecting bible to start writing how and when sickness and all the wonders was performed.
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Choski78:
When the apostles saw the cripple at the temple entrance, the cripple begged them for money and they told him silver nor gold the have not, but in the name of jusus christ stand up and work, we larnt that instantly he rose, as simple as that, any prayer that is not that simple, is not from God and is simply witch craft so be careful, and know yet this anything God can't do does not exist, I challenge you to join NSPPD 7am live stream prayer and see how your problem disappear.

What did you know that God does not do? You ppl just quote what favours you and you think you are alright.. comot for hear make I read well... Yeye anything God can not do does not exist ...same God said I can do all things!!! The I am that I am!!
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by Solomyn(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
markkuss:

Please GO and count sand! Your situation Neva dey dance galala
Re: Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? by markkuss: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Nothing wrong with it bro, if the prophet knows what he's doing then buy the materials and solve your problem bro

God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.