Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105629 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
EmekaA125:
Chioma sef na big time fool. She saw how other ladies that Davido had a fling with ended up baby Mama's yet she went ahead to put head. David is a typical Yoruba boy, he won't marry Chioma. He can only use her to his satisfaction but won't marry her. Sad but bitter truth
Why are Igbo not calling out Flavour for not marrying either of the two baby mamas and why is nobody quoting Igbo laws about child ownership to him?
Can any Igbo family accept any girl fvcking a friend under one's nose and calling him a cousin?
Nina's baby daddy is Igbo, why was he and his family absent at the fixed wedding after knowing her throwback? He has not gone public with the child either, nobody is calling him out. Why are you people sitting on Davido's head?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by fexyrich(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
As far as I'm concerned this is just one of his many flings ...Chioma is still his official babe..Him go chop this one clean mouth...Na to use her hold body him dey do so no big deal..if he finish he will still go back to his main chic chioma..
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.

Then u shudnt get married just be producing children up and down. LOVE is not tied to physical attributes only its connected to many other things like character, personality, intelligence, grace, values, virtues and more.

If All u seek in a woman are her physical attributes don’t get married pls!!!!! It’s not for u

11 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by julaion: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
MrIcredible:

Take his son? Take her son?

Are you okay?

Davido should not take his son?

No be person son chioma leave to be with Davido? Chioma wey be runs girls before... She's not his first baby mama and can never be the last.

Kiss the truth!
in igbo where i come from the child belongs to chioma's father.. u never pay bride price u wan come claim which son.. but chioma na useless girl sha
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by NaBanga: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Chioma tried. She was more ambitious than many lazy Nigerian men. It's better for her to be a baby mama to Davido that any broke or stingy Nigerian man. In addition, she is young so she can also snag an older man with money, even if she does not marry the older man. Financially she has the ability to really improve her life beyond what any marriage to a broke man can give. Marriage is becoming less appealing to all. I wish Chioma and Davido the best on their life journeys.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
divinecode101:

I know
Lol, na your type dey get depressed easily. grin I'm not the reason for whatever hardship, you are facing now.. Abeg carry your wahala dey go.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Enjoy your life boy, u have the wealth and the fame, you have procreated...
Marriage may no be for everyone, yet we take it too serious

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
[s]
Jakumo:

[/s]

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 777ForChrist: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin

Not all men will be bold and truthful to tell you this truth.This is true.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by iammolise(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:

And to shed more light on ur point... Na only "money no dey" dey make man pipe-down... If there's no money u learn to stay faithful.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by okewumi: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:

You took bad

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
banmee:

So you are basically talking about your mother. I wonder how she'll feel hearing her son son say she was born only to breed. And if a woman does not invest in trying to get back her shape after birth, she deserves anything she gets. My wife is more than 40 years old but she will shame any 25 year old woman anywhere.

The typical 'but ur mom is a woman' argument

Maybe his mom wasn't shít?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Neddstark: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Johnayoola:
My only question is why do people especially Nigerian finds pleasure in other's people downfall when you are not a witch,make una leave chioma alone abeg she will be fine

The noise about the relationship was too much.
They made it seem like the most ideal and perfect Nigerian marriage. We knew it was just a phase.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

I just weak for them. Chioma too knows he can't stick with her forever.

And since she knows that, she was stupid to bring a baby into that situation.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why are Igbo not calling out Flavour for not marrying either of the two baby mamas and why is nobody quoting Igbo laws about child ownership to him?
Can any Igbo family accept any girl fvcking a friend under one's nose and calling him a cousin?
Nina's baby daddy is Igbo, why was he and his family absent at the fixed wedding after knowing her throwback? He has not gone public with the child either, nobody is calling him out. Why are you people sitting on Davido's head?

because Flavour didn't say he was going to marry his babymama and then turn around to do something else..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Sirmwill: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:

Omo shocked
Your analysis is Demonic ooo
But I like it as it is factual grin

It's the bitter truth...It requires serious strength in the spirit and word of God to be faithful to a single wife...

I ain't married btw cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Reelmii: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
cane wey them use flog first girlfriend....... some body help me complete it

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Sirmwill: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

And since she knows that, she was stupid to bring a baby into that situation.

She was and is really really stupid

She did not know that Celebrity stuff is all clout chasing...

She was used briefly for child bearing
Jeez

With that her beauty

Well,we meuve

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Neddstark:

The noise about the relationship was too much.
They made it seem like the most ideal and perfect Nigerian marriage. We knew it was just a phase.

Thank you.

And where are all the ppl that were mocking Sophia? When Davido made Assurance.

Now Chioma is the one being mocked.

Life is funny.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:

The truth is, not all men are worthy/deserve to have women get pregnant and bear them children.
Not all men can be husbands and deserve to be fathers.
It is up to the women to find/choose worthy/real men to have children with, as there are only a few men who are worth that sacrifice.
Some men are simply not worth the stress/suffering.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
[it's irreponsible dogs that act that way,wat u just wrote,Some men whose wives had breast cancer and they cut off the breast are still with only one woman,some who are married to their wives with 3-4 kids are still faithfully married.

Chioma is not bad looking after pregnancy.shes still beautiful. Davido is a famous guy and women usually throw themselves at famous men.

Davido is very childish and irresponsible.he is never the type who wants to be locked down with one woman.He never wants marriage.He's just a fuckboy, not the marrying kind.

THIS BABE IS YOUNG ,PERKY BREAST AND ALL,I TELL YOU GIVE IT TIME,JUST TIME,HE WILL STILL Bleep AND DUMP HER,BABY OR NO BABY,AND JUMP ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

WHEN THEY SAY MEN ARE DOGS ITS NOT AN INSULT, ITS JUST THE TRUTH.

omeeirrr or=Jakumo post=99479619]When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.[/quote]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sirmwill:

Omo shocked
Your analysis is Demonic ooo
But I like it as it is factual grin

It's the bitter truth...It requires serious strength in the spirit and word of God to be faithful to a single wife...

I ain't married btw cheesy

Not all women have sagged breasts after pregnancy and since me have an isssue with their wives bodies why not talk it out with her instead of going behind her back?

She ruined her body for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Sarcastic101: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Davido just be committing fornication on a high level

Just be turning somebody daughter to baby mama

All those girls searching for rich,young, handsome, successful, and yet faithful men
Will search for eternity
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Even sef , my blood boils the day my baby mama abandoned my 3yr old daughter for anoda man. I later got fired by my employer, why ? That i've lost concentration on my job. Now surviving with my daughter@ the mercy of God. OBO , i join the campaign againstmaking girls look comfortable.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Reelmii: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lion26:
Currently. 1k People Are Reading This....

Well I Wish Davido The Best Of Luck. He Was A Real Nigga That Knows The Right Way.... Wish Him More Pussy... In Dj Khaled Voice Another One. After Another One Still Another One..Women Are For Exercise..
just like all the females in ur family are for exercise...be careful how u throw stones in a market place cause it can hit ur own person

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Sarcastic101: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[it's irreponsible dogs that act that way,wat u just wrote,Some men whose wives had breast cancer and they cut off the breast are still with only one woman,some who are married to their wives with 3-4 kids are still faithfully married.

Chioma is not bad looking after pregnancy.shes still beautiful. Davido is a famous guy and women usually throw themselves at famous men.

Davido is very childish and irresponsible.he is never the type who wants to be locked down with one woman.He never wants marriage.He's just a fuckboy, not the marrying kind.

THIS BABE IS YOUNG ,PERKY BREAST AND ALL,I TELL YOU GIVE IT TIME,JUST TIME,HE WILL STILL Bleep AND DUMP HER,BABY OR NO BABY,AND JUMP ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

WHEN THEY SAY MEN ARE DOGS ITS NOT AN INSULT, ITS JUST THE TRUTH.

omeeirrr or=Jakumo post=99479619]When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

Whether a woman marries and get pregnant or remains unmarried

She becomes undesirable after sometime
She'd still grow old and ugly
No matter what

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by harmony75: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
he's just doing that to make Chioma jealous her parents wound have asked him to marry Chioma before anything again so David is just being childish he should go do the right thing.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by frog12: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
he dey change women like him trousers !!
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Babysho(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Wahala cry , is there an informal way to dump somebody ni?

Hi
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ctorch:
I pity Chioma – Nigerians reacts as Davido steps out with alleged new girlfriend in St. Maarten (Video).

Top Nigerian music act, David Adeleke aka Davido has sparked viral reactions after being caught on camera stepping out with a new woman while on vacation.

The singer who is currently in St. Maarten, was seen holding hands with the lady reported to be US rapper, Young MA’s ex-girlfriend, Mya Yafai.

Davido and Mya further stirred dating rumours with their Insta-story photos showing the same sea side in St. Maarten.

The DMW boss is engaged to Chioma Avril Rowland who is also his baby mama, and the short video clip has left feeling some level of pity for Chioma as fans wonder if Davido is now dating a new girl.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fNiDB-1QDM

https://twitter.com/TheShadeRoom/status/1365775198834749440?s=19

I don't support randinness cos it is an irresponsible way of life but you ought not to start that first paragraph with "I pity Chioma"

Did she tell you she wants to be pitied?

Was she not aware of the randy life of Davido?

Did she not meet other baby mamas before agreeing to open her legs?

Unfortunately Chioma may never marry Davido if the Perruzzi story is true.

Davido may not escalate it but he is seriously pained and the only way she can find succour is to find another lady.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by WriterX(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:

so what happens to the whites and their high rates of infidelity and divorces because it seems they are pretty damn good with keeping fit and looking good all the time even when they are married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.