Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105587 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by afroniger: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
These people had better shut it and mind their business. Chioma is not a kid, she knows what she's doing and what she has gotten herself into. So nobody should speak for her. Davido is not the type to ever stick to one single woman, even if he ends up marrying one. And I believe Chioma has come to terms with that fact. So make dem free the babe.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Chioma my lover Mugu grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
How dem take know say nah davido GF ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Lion26: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Currently. 1k People Are Reading This....

Well I Wish Davido The Best Of Luck. He Was A Real Nigga That Knows The Right Way.... Wish Him More Pussy... In Dj Khaled Voice Another One. After Another One Still Another One..Women Are For Exercise..

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Zooposki(f): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lion26:
Female Are Born For Sex Nothing More.

You are right. I’m giving your mum doggy style right now. Omo, see the way she dey scream. Na wa o.

18 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Discombulator: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Twelfthman:
You wanna date a lesbian? This better not be true else I pity David
mumu you think they're local breeds like you,Google bisexuality and read up local champion

7 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hmmmmm. WHEN ASSURANCE NO GET INSURANCE DEPOSIT GO PLENTY LOL.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Lion26: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zooposki:

You are right. I’m giving your mum doggy style right now.
. The Real Zooposki.. You Sound Stupid.. Though.. Fuvk It I Wasn't Giving Birth By A Woman.. Fool You.. Don't Trynna mentio cos I won't....

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by fourboys: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
so na lesbian this boy see go carry
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
luvmijeje:
It's a lesson for women! All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

They will cage your destiny all in the name of religion and marriage. The beginning and the end of your life is a man. A man that that can be control by sex.

You get sense. I admire the fact that you hold these women responsible, something that is not typical with the female species.

Also, women should avoid men with multiple baby mamas, just as men avoid women with lots of kids. Men are playing their game with common sense, but it seems in the midst of wealth and fame, women suddenly become senseless and think they are special and capable of privatizing a career philanderer. Davido for that matter? It is sad.

And the worse thing? Hypergamy has done its damage. Chioma would probably have to date guys in the caliber of Davido to feel satisfied, as that has become her standard. By nature, women do not go back in lifestyle, and men do not go back sexually. That is why men start to cheat after their wives gave birth and become fat, and women leave when their men become broke. So now, which man in the caliber of Davido will marry Chioma? At least none of Davido's other baby mamas are married. They have been banished to eternal singledom. Not because men are not coming, but by nature, I repeat, women hardly go back in lifestyle, he must be better. And the sad part? her best smv years are behind her.

In this life, you can only be a victim if you do not understand it.

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
wetin happen to the igbo amaka girl wey born pickin for am

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Western women are smarter than Nigerian women.

If these news is true then chioma was a mumu.

An average western women will never get pregnant until the prenup is signed.

An average Nigerian woman thinks having the man baby means marriage

Nigerian women quickly get belly for rich men because they want to escape poverty

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Theboss100:
Make you finish from where he stopped shocked shocked

embarassed
I wan follow chop the remaining national cake grin
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 001spice: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ctorch:
I pity Chioma – Nigerians reacts as Davido steps out with alleged new girlfriend in St. Maarten (Video).

Top Nigerian music act, David Adeleke aka Davido has sparked viral reactions after being caught on camera stepping out with a new woman while on vacation.

The singer who is currently in St. Maarten, was seen holding hands with the lady reported to be US rapper, Young MA’s ex-girlfriend, Mya Yafai.

Davido and Mya further stirred dating rumours with their Insta-story photos showing the same sea side in St. Maarten.

The DMW boss is engaged to Chioma Avril Rowland who is also his baby mama, and the short video clip has left feeling some level of pity for Chioma as fans wonder if Davido is now dating a new girl.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fNiDB-1QDM

https://twitter.com/TheShadeRoom/status/1365775198834749440?s=19
So Obo cnt move wit a gal again. Nigeria na wao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Frontail:
. Just see and read the news grin

Chai, you be proper agbaya...lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Congratulations to davido on his new girlfriend..
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I thought Young M. A is a girl? undecided

no, it is a lion

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nna eh last last I de pity all these foolish women who believe that their future lies in the hand of a man, no independent thinking no nothing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by babtoundey(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
EmekaA125:
Chioma sef na big time fool. She saw how other ladies that Davido had a fling with ended up baby Mama's yet she went ahead to put head. David is a typical Yoruba boy, he won't marry Chioma. He can only use her to his satisfaction but won't marry her. Sad but bitter truth

I hate the frame of "typical Yoruba boy" you're all putting up. It's absolutely wrong portraying the whole clan in negative light because of the attitude of the irresponsible few. Yoruba has nothing to do with irresponsibility.

Fix it, Davido is just an irresponsible, sex maniac Nigerian celebrity.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Western women are smarter than Nigerian women.

If these news is true then chioma was a mumu.

An average western women will never get pregnant until the prenup is signed.

An average Nigerian woman thinks having the man baby means marriage
I swear, it has to do with the useless and archaic upbringing most Nigerian mothers give to their children making them believe in nonsense entitlements and dependence on a man.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Get some dignity...
Shey na dignity wan do make pa ned chop more kpomo pass u grin
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by rimam849(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
e don reach to stepout with lesbo ahbi...owk kwantinue
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by alingo2013(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yewandequeen:
but engaged

The law doesn't cover engagement but she can sue him for waisting her time but it won't cost David highest 5million Nigeria court are cheap

10 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
divinecode101:

no, it is a lion
face your front. Ode
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by AfroKnight: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Puloc:
OBO baba tuale oooo. I sure say u wan break baba fella kuti record for baby mama tins. U fit gv me chioma number make I finish from where u stop grin

Hi do you have a page on Instagram where your works are on display?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Refinedbeing(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Chai, the a**. Damn. God bless you O.B.O. chop and muuv.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Mekoyaw(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:
You guys sincerely expect Davido to stick with Chioma forever?
It's just impossible, the life of a Star as it is, i mean it's normal however Chioma shld know a long time b4 now that she can't have OBO all to herself.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by banmee(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.

So you are basically talking about your mother. I wonder how she'll feel hearing her son son say she was born only to breed. And if a woman does not invest in trying to get back her shape after birth, she deserves anything she gets. My wife is more than 40 years old but she will shame any 25 year old woman anywhere.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Femeto: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Last last body no be fire wood. Them warn Chioma say she go be baby mama number 3 she no hear word. Dog wey go loss no go hear hunter whistle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
face your front. my generations are Ode

I know
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by emonis88: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
I know say as Davido no stay with d previous baby mamas, so na chioma him go come stay with? I know say her people go don tell her bf today say get what u can now, he wouldn't stay with u. so this was expected since long time Imo river. Davido my guy! Dey slam them abeg, u ride d wave and long as u can jare! A man can't be a star for ever o! it's ur time in d sun.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.