Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105586 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless and a worthless piece of shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by revolt(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
NaBanga:
Chioma tried. She was more ambitious than many lazy Nigerian men. It's better for her to be a baby mama to Davido that any broke or stingy Nigerian man. In addition, she is young so she can also snag an older man with money, even if she does not marry the older man. Financially she has the ability to really improve her life beyond what any marriage to a broke man can give. Marriage is becoming less appealing to all. I wish Chioma and Davido the best on their life journeys.
very useless line of thought..... She didn't have to become a baby mama.... The girl is just stupid. Why would you bear a child out of wedlock for a father of three?. Who marriage help for this generation? Man stands nothing to gain from marriage asides children... So if you decide to give him a child without marriage, you have lost all bargain power for commitment..The foolish girl turned against her family... Her family spoke loudly against it, the mjmu girl was star struck... She fall hand shaaa

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Obason22(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na chioma be first babe mama.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jsaviour(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
adedayoa2:
why can't he stick with her? After so much PDA

What is PDA? Even married men cheat on their wives and you think ordinary PDA will keep a man?

grin grin grin

Women will never learn. Whatever you do in life never put your hope on any man.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ilekokonit: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Add to the above the fact that after 2 kids, the kitten is not the same as before birth then you will see that a wise woman who wants to stop her husband from seeking sex outside WILL NEVER use sex as a weapon or deny her husband sex after 2 kids 'cos after 2 kids, the man is doing the woman a favor by staying monogamous to her as the kitten is not the same again after 2 kids and a foolish wife denying her husband sex after 2 kids is speeding up the man getting a mistress.

Just like you said above, this is the reason rich men like Ned Nwoko, Iwuanyawu etc always get a very young wife to satisfy them sexually.

Nigerian women also score an own goal by burning their vaginas with hot water, dettol and herbs after child birth to the point that it becomes cooked and they lose feeling down there and then start seeing sex as a chore and find any excuse to avoid sex hence pushing their husbands into the waiting arms of the MANY nubile, sexier and younger women ready to service the man at the drop of a hat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by favorfavor: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
that song keeps going through my head - chioma my lover -----assurance ------rubbish
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by biggy26: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:

Oga, any married man claiming to be completely satisfied with the haggard look of their old ball-and-chain, is either lying because she is right there reading his every typed word in this forum, or is simply too scared to look around and become tempted by all those smoking hot young women walking about and displaying Mama God's finest living sculpture.
Haven't you seen young unmarried ladies complain of sagging boobs, haven't you seen single ladies body shamed? Have you also seen married ladies with kids with banging bodies and well sculpted boobs even after breastfeeding?
Never make blanket statements and profile a set of people from a very small sample space. Skin tones and body shapes are different. If you can tell me you are married, then we can talk. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by EMMY76: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Chioma knew what she signed up for from the onset no need to pity her she is not even complaining to anyone. Davido have other baby mamas before meeting chioma let her keep enjoying the money and fame that attracted her to davido and leave OBO to continue his womanizing favorite hobby. undecided
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Johnayoola:
My only question is why do people especially Nigerian finds pleasure in other's people downfall when you are not a witch,make una leave chioma alone abeg she will be fine
Because ladies chooses to be fish brains
The useless chioma dumped her boyfriend just to follow davido but las Las she became
Babymamacified grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Naijagoons: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
In the business of Showbiz, sometimes you need a woman to accompany you to some events. It just looks perfect for the event and makes a man feels better. In a situation where your wife or girlfriend is not available to attend such event with you, your team, you, or your partner can nominate someone who can act in that capacity. Nothing wrong with that. This is also so important in Politics that the office of the first lady was created. Two heads are just better than one. Don't get it twisted folks. Find Your Nigerian Soulmate on Naija Goons.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ilekokonit:

Nigerian women also score an own goal by burning their vaginas with hot water, dettol and herbs after child birth to the point that it becomes cooked and they lose feeling down there and then start seeing sex as a chore and find any excuse to avoid sex hence pushing their husbands into the waiting arms of the MANY nubile, sexier and younger women ready to service the man at the drop of a hat.

What ! ! Child bearing women burn their beaver with hot water and disinfectant after childbirth ? Oh my God, that is absolute madness.

Returning to scientific discourse, you made a very important point about puszies, which is the fact that a puszy can be simultaneously torn and massively stretched by the process of childbirth, thereby transforming that once tight little slippery snapper, into a gaping wide swampy abyss.

In layman's terms, any man whose dong, or bedroom tackle, is NARROWER than the circumference of a baby's head, will not enjoy having sex with a beaver that has been mercilessly and permanently stretched beyond recognition, by the ravages of childbirth. There is NO COMPARISON, between the tightness, texture and TASTE of a single woman's honey haven on one hand, and Mama Bomboy's gaping, cavernous tent, on the other hand. The horror. The horror. The horror.

Details of why this statement is true and factual, are left to the student as an academic research exercise.

God breast Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.
grin

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
OOzz:
They don't call them yoruba demon for nothing

Like your tribe is better. Are we not the same Nigerians? Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
authority2006:

Like your tribe is better. Are we not the same Nigerians? Lol

I am from the afonja stock. Which one are u?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by ViVaMadrid: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
tellwisdom:
Very useless being with nothing to contribute to friendship.

Lol... Who are you referring to? Comman explain
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ilekokonit: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
What ! ! Child bearing women burn their beaver with hot water and disinfectant after childbirth ? Oh my God, that is absolute madness.

Yes they do in the ignorant unscientific but long and widely held belief that after child birth they must sit on a potty almost filled with boiling water mixed with Dettol and some local herbs in order to heal their insides not knowing that the human flesh is no different from meat and boiling meat cooks and hardens the external part to the point that they can no longer feel anything in their kitten because they have ignorantly burnt away its sensitivity and made it coarse and devoid of any feeling due to their rush to believe every thing their fellow woman tells them.

Same way they fail to realise that using a vibrator is like constant filing / drilling a well. you must strike water some day hence some women have water logged punanis such that they go around with their punanis fully padded with reams of tissue paper to prevent embarrassment or leaks and this is before bringing into the mix the risk of Vesico-vaginal fistulas - in lay terms where water from the rectum (shit water) and bladder (piss water) leaks into their vagina and gives it a foul smell because their greed for unnatural sex from the vibrator / cucumber or whatever these women insert nowadays has beclouded their judgement and they fail to realize that the vagina is bounded on the front by the bladder (piss) and at the back by the rectum (shit) and their constant drilling has made the vaginal wall so thin that osmosis and diffusion takes over through their now permeable vaginal walls and shit and piss smelling water leaks into their vaginas hence a lot of Nigerian women have vaginas that smell like shit. Literarily .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Kriss216: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
99thEnemy:
she knows I have a past na! grin grin

#BringBackOurDenique
Your past is too horrible for my Deni.

Have you tried to reach to her by any means aside here? You got her mail or something?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by EndRape2(f): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
See big fool, see bastard, and useless idiot, do you have a mother? After your mother breast fed you, her breast became useless and the fool that his sperm, fertiled you, married a new girl.

All your sisters husband's will obey your advice, dump them immediately they give birth to just a child

Fool.

quote author=Jakumo post=99479619]When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by EndRape2(f): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Your mother is born for sex too,
They have really used her for sex, reason she gave birth to a maggot like you.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by EndRape2(f): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bastard. Your mum is for excercise.

uote author=Lion26 post=99484834]Currently. 1k People Are Reading This....

Well I Wish Davido The Best Of Luck. He Was A Real Nigga That Knows The Right Way.... Wish Him More Pussy... In Dj Khaled Voice Another One. After Another One Still Another One..Women Are For Exercise..[/quote]
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by ogbonti: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
EmekaA125:
Chioma sef na big time fool. She saw how other ladies that Davido had a fling with ended up baby Mama's yet she went ahead to put head. David is a typical Yoruba boy, he won't marry Chioma. He can only use her to his satisfaction but won't marry her. Sad but bitter truth

Do you know if Chioma's goal is to be a baby mama for Davido? Who for know Chioma if not for her relationship with Davido? Make u dey talk your own there, she got Davido his first son an he will be the heir to the 30 Billion gang estate. You think that is not an achievement? shiooooor, the babe is ten steps ahead of you oooo -GOLD DIGGER DON HIT JACKPOT - you dey there dey drink panadol for another pesin headache grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ilekokonit: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:

Returning to scientific discourse, you made a very important point about puszies, which is the fact that a puszy can be simultaneously torn and massively stretched by the process of childbirth, thereby transforming that once tight little slippery snapper, into a gaping wide swampy abyss.

In layman's terms, any man whose dong, or bedroom tackle, is NARROWER than the circumference of a baby's head, will not enjoy having sex with a beaver that has been mercilessly and permanently stretched beyond recognition, by the ravages of childbirth. There is NO COMPARISON, between the tightness, texture and TASTE of a single woman's honey haven on one hand, and Mama Bomboy's gaping and cavernous tent, on the other hand. The horror. The horror. The horror.

Details of why this statement is true and factual, are left to the student as an academic research exercise.

True talk although some single ladies who have not even had children have this same issue of their vaginas being over stretched by too many abortions or addictions to vibrators.

I will still forgive Mama Bomboy as long as she does not deny her husband sex after 2 kids 'cos the man is doing a woman a big favour by wanting to have sex with her after 2 kids as the friction is no longer there after a child's head has passed through that canal on 2 separate occasions and for such a woman to deny her husband sex after 2 kids is like her committing marital suicide as the man will definitely play outside with younger women who have tighter vaginas to offer- but that's if there are still any single women in Nigeria with tight vaginas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by NaBanga: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
revolt:
very useless line of thought..... She didn't have to become a baby mama.... The girl is just stupid. Why would you bear a child out of wedlock for a father of three?. Who marriage help for this generation? Man stands nothing to gain from marriage asides children... So if you decide to give him a child without marriage, you have lost all bargain power for commitment..The foolish girl turned against her family... Her family spoke loudly against it, the mjmu girl was star struck... She fall hand shaaa

It's better to bear a child out of wedlock to a rich man than any poor or stingy man. Her child will always be taken care of and provided for. Her child will never struggle to eat or even go to college. Davido comes from a family of generational wealth. No child of his will ever "suffer and smile".

You are right that marriage is not helping many in this generation. So all poor men should stay single because they do not deserve marriage or children.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:

Your past is too horrible for my Deni.

Have you tried to reach to her by any means aside here? You got her mail or something?
I was communicating with her through her pseudo email. She even hardly checks it as it isn't her main mail.
I just hope nothing bad happened.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by clothingonline(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

because Flavour didn't say he was going to marry his babymama and then turn around to do something else..

So those girls where so cheap to open legs without marriage promise ?from flavor

David is living his life
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Puloc:
OBO baba tuale oooo. I sure say u wan break baba fella kuti record for baby mama tins. U fit gv me chioma number make I finish from where u stop grin
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Kriss216: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
99thEnemy:
I was communicating with her through her pseudo email. She even hardly checks it as it isn't her main mail.
I just hope nothing bad happened.
I believe she's fine.

I've missed her, though.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Toks2008:

I don't support randinness cos it is an irresponsible way of life but you ought not to start that first paragraph with "I pity Chioma"

Did she tell you she wants to be pitied?

Was she not aware of the randy life of Davido?

Did she not meet other baby mamas before agreeing to open her legs?

Unfortunately Chioma may never marry Davido if the Perruzzi story is true.

Davido may not escalate it but he is seriously pained and the only way she can find succour is to find another lady.

The davido i know no mature reach to condole such, speaking of maturity can you retain an employee/staff you found out had dated & straff your wife.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Good for chioma you go cry blood you leave ur handsome igbo guys say na afonja better. Ntooor! I have no pity for you.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by joyousever(f): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please, what's Lori Iro? Seems this is a latest slang in town.
habsydiamond:
Lori iro...u are my rodo.... If u know u know
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by fullblast(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2021
[b][/b]
EmekaA125:
Chioma sef na big time fool. She saw how other ladies that Davido had a fling with ended up baby Mama's yet she went ahead to put head. David is a typical Yoruba boy, he won't marry Chioma. He can only use her to his satisfaction but won't marry her. Sad but bitter truth
What's wrong in being Yoruba? I hope you won't disagree with me that FLAVOUR N'ABANIA is Yoruba too. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.