Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105590 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Samakus(m): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
OBO baba tuale oooo. I sure say u wan break baba fella kuti record for baby mama tins. U fit gv me chioma number make I finish from where u stop grin

Create a thread about your 3D floor designs. They're lit!!!

Attach pictures of works done, costs of doing it, customers reviews, and you will see how you will be made.

You have something that is very scarce for now. Use it to blow!!!

Just an advice from an Anambra guy

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Samakus:

Create a thread about your 3D floor designs. They're lit!!!

Attach pictures of works done, costs of doing it, customers reviews, and you will see how you will be made.

You have something that is very scarce for now. Use it to blow!!!

Just an advice from an Anambra guy
Ok bro. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by NoToPile: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2021
I don't even care if the story is real or not

But I am not surprised that the NL boys hailing her, even using her as an example to keep a guy,some even went tribal sef, some even said she has the male son she will be given preference, all of them are now blaming her.

Aye le oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:16am On Mar 01, 2021
seunmsg:
You guys sincerely expect Davido to stick with Chioma forever?

Leave them they taught it’s easy.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by emerituzz: 5:22am On Mar 01, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:38am On Mar 01, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.
You know nothing! The bodies of some mothers are firmer then u can imagine.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2021
cococandy:

Some of these same nairaland boys were using Chioma as example to us mere females on how to keep a “high value” man.

Now they are here to celebrate her downfall.

Lol. It is the “high value male” for me. Person no hear word that period o. There was a very silly one that took it a step further. That one was going about the whole politics section, telling them how a high-value-Afonja married an Igbo girl (Chioma). I am once again intrigued at how quickly they have changed mouths.

As for the duo, they are adults and should do what is best for them and their child. I am not surprised with any of this, but Davido would finally calm down and hook up with his most loyal babymama. If it would be Chioma is what I don’t know.

NoToPile:
I don't even care if the story is real or not

But I am not surprised that the NL boys hailing her, even using her as an example to keep a guy,some even went tribal sef, some even said she has the male son she will be given preference, all of them are now blaming her.

Aye le oo

Just what I typed!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ishilove: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. It is the “high value male” for me. Person no hear word that period o. There was a very silly one that took it a step further. That one was going about the whole politics section, telling them how a high-value-Afonja married an Igbo girl (Chioma). I am once again intrigued at how quickly they have changed mouths.

As for the duo, they are adults and should do what is best for them and their child. I am not surprised with any of this, but Davido would finally calm down and hook up with his most loyal babymama. If it would be Chioma is what I don’t know.

That's the mistake many ladies make. As long as he is not married to you, don't give him wife benefits. See as David is disgracing the girl upandan because he is still single and his eyes are still up.

As for those Nairaland males, check them out offline. I'm pretty sure more than half of them cannot even boast of a steady relationship so they come online to transfer the aggression.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Lion26: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2021
EndRape2:
Bastard. Your mum is for excercise.

uote author=Lion26 post=99484834]Currently. 1k People Are Reading This....

Well I Wish Davido The Best Of Luck. He Was A Real Nigga That Knows The Right Way.... Wish Him More Pussy... In Dj Khaled Voice Another One. After Another One Still Another One..Women Are For Exercise..
... Fool.. Foolish Fool. Words Coming Out of Vagina Specimen..Dirty Bitches, leaches... So stupid of you ..I am not being birth by woman.. though... that stupid of you First.... still yet.. you will still be use for exercise.. and practical.. nothing more till death you are meant for drilling. didn't you... stupid fool.. don't qoute I don't reply fools like you....bye...
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Ishilove:

That's the mistake many ladies make. As long as he is not married to you, don't give him wife benefits. See as David is disgracing the girl upandan because he is still single and his eyes are still up.

As for those Nairaland males, check them out offline. I'm pretty sure more than half of them cannot even boast of a steady relationship so they come online to transfer the aggression.
You're right. But if we don't transfer the aggression to you guys who else are we going to transfer to? Relationship no easy.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You know nothing! The bodies of some mothers are firmer then u can imagine.

Ha ha well since I cannot imagine them being firm by any stretch of the imagination, your statement is true by default. I'll take your word for it ha ha.

By the way your screen name is interesting. Is that a sales pitch my any chance ? Inquiring minds demand to know, because well, you look...married.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ishilove: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:

You're right. But if we don't transfer the aggression to you guys who else are we going to transfer to? Relationship no easy.
Lmao! Please transfer the aggression to Buhari jor, we Nairaland women are innocent cheesy

True, relationships, especially good ones are just by the grace of God. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2021
If It’s anything that will demean a woman, they are here for it. It doesn’t matter if they have to change their tune 5 million times on. the same subject
pocohantas:

Just what I typed!! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Jakumo:

Ha ha well since I cannot imagine them being firm by any stretch of the imagination, your statement is true by default. I'll take your word for it ha ha.

By the way your screen name is interesting. Is that a sales pitch my any chance ? Inquiring minds demand to know, because well, you look...married.
Simply for cruise and thats not me and I'm quite unmarried for now though the possibility of attaining that status this year is becoming quite clear.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2021
Akata don latch herself to maga. Davido is a billionaire, abi? A Dangote half the age, with fame and talent is a lot better than the stingy old tosser battling his exes in courts.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2021
All these wretched and desperate American girls...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Hahahaha,thanks. I DON'T TELL UNNECESSARY LIES! I live a quiet life.i don't show myself.

If u check my mentions yesterday,or my quotes yesterday I talked about my neighborhood background growing up as a little girl and all wat I saw women suffer ithe hands of the men who should love and protect them.

uthor=KevUnique post=99488120]
This has nothing to do with both of y'all's back n forth replies....I just want to say that I'm proud of you. Really am, as long as the story of you strating your own company and buying momma a crib in the states is true. You go girl! *applauds*
don't worry, I understand these things. Quiet life is commendable. Have had my own fair share of experience when it came to seeing my mum pass through pains in the hands of my late father. Is it infidelity? We knew that one. Even with all the exposure from birthing kids abroad, traveling, daddy couldn't still get his act together. Didn't establish my mum with his connections.
Well, that's what one gets when you marry up to three wives. Polygamy is a recipe for disaster, even if you think you have the money to cater for them all. Where is the money now when my mum needs it? So you see, I get why you worked hard to be able to get your mum the home you bought her. My mum is renting at the moment, but I hope someday I can buy her a home ,even though I'm not her only child and the rest will also wanna buy her a house too. Just something tastefully for a single widow.
Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Simply for cruise and thats not me and I'm quite unmarried for now though the possibility of attaining that status this year is becoming quite clear.

Ok cool. Noted for the record. Since that massively over-endowed model you chose for your profile picture is NOT you in person, I was tempted to make an unflattering observation, but then chose to maintain forum decorum ha ha.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2021
meobizy:
Akata don latch herself to maga. Davido is a billionaire, abi? A Dangote half the age, with fame and talent is a lot better than the stingy old tosser battling his exes in courts.

"Stingy old tosser" We gats a poet in da house.

Sight unseen, I just love the way you write, so please, let us elope to the nearest clothing-optional beach, for dialog about the first thing that pops up.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Tiwaz2: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
One thing must kill a man

https://www.bomoza.com/tag/gqom/
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Sirmwill: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Not all women have sagged breasts after pregnancy, and since men have isssues with their wife bodies, why not talk it out with her instead of going behind her back?

She ruined her body for you.

The way you typed this makes it look like it's me oo cheesy

Nowadays that Instagram and the social media as a whole is filled with sunlight hot girls with demonic shapes and flawless skin,it's not going to be easy for married men to hold on to their wives...
Instead,I think it's the wives that should step up their game with frequent exercises and those clothes that those "Jezebelous" girls on social media wear should be more in their wardrobes for house chores wink cheesy
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2021
Ishilove:

All these relationship advise goes through one ear and come out through another ear.

In the real world once a girl likes you, she will give you wife benefits. Especially if your house comfy and you've got all those kitchen utensils that women die for. She will carry her bags to come and stay for weekends, gradually she will move in grin

Problem with artist is that you have to wait until they are washed up and no longer in vogue, if not, that marriage or relationship will be hell.

That's why I can't date a celebrity, i cannot be dragging babe with 200Million people.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2021
truthsayer009:

That's why I can't date a celebrity, i cannot be dragging babe with 200Million people.

Regardless of your solemn proclamations here, Oga, you and I know that if some celebrity girl were to be sexy, young and available to you, there is BOUND to be some serious nakking and meditative yansh eating prominent on your private activity agenda with her, even if she is famous and craved by 200 million horn-dog male fans.

If some day you were to find yourself as the lucky dawg tasked with hanging pipe to a young celebrity woman that has beauty and fitness among her blessings, then you will need to eliminate ALL pretenses that you OWN that red snapper, because that approach will end such a relationship fast. A woman with her own money, lucrative fame AND good looks, will NEVER subject herself to dating a possessive or jealous man, unless of course his wealth rivals that of Vladimir Putin, in which case money rules.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by revolt(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
NaBanga:

It's better to bear a child out of wedlock to a rich man than any poor or stingy man. Her child will always be taken care of and provided for. Her child will never struggle to eat or even go to college. Davido comes from a family of generational wealth. No child of his will ever "suffer and smile".

You are right that marriage is not helping many in this generation. So all poor men should stay single because they do not deserve marriage or children.
clearly you don't know the implication of single parenthood on children.. Poor way of thinking. Bear children out of wedlock for a supposed generational wealthy rich man. Go and find our what happened to the abiolas. Children from stable homes do a lot better than polygamusly raised children. Hope you're not an aspiring opportunist Babymama loading. The American black community is a good example of a society of baby mama raised kids.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
OOzz:

I am from the afonja stock. Which one are u?

I'm from the flat headers stock. Happy now?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
authority2006:

I'm from the flat headers stock. Happy now?

My tribe mines skull and practice wickedness + backstabbing for a living
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
OOzz:

My tribe mines skull and practice wickedness + backstabbing for a living

And my tribe is a complete joke as far as Nigeria issue is concerned, no one takes us seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
joyousever:
Please, what's Lori Iro? Seems this is a latest slang in town.
yes oo... Latest in town... You are my tomatoes Lori iro, my onion Lori iro, my honey Lori iro, my rodo Lori iro.. It talks about the lies men use to woe ladies.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by gwama: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
This girl is more fine and more natural than Chioma, with her wigs, fake eye lash, fake nails, her real hair smell bad with always put a wig in her head. cool cool
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
banmee:

So you are basically talking about your mother. I wonder how she'll feel hearing her son son say she was born only to breed. And if a woman does not invest in trying to get back her shape after birth, she deserves anything she gets. My wife is more than 40 years old but she will shame any 25 year old woman anywhere.

Is she the one on your DP?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.