Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

You Battle Violence With Violence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Battle Violence With Violence (2126 Views)

How Should Christians/believers Defend Themselves From Attack And Violence? / Open Heaven 28 November 2018 Prayer Points On Today –are You Battle Ready? / Open Heaven 28 January 2019 Prayer Points On Today –are You Battle Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by HelpYourself(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Saltybear:

Young man shut d hell up

I met u n the lady talking do I know either of u before ?

I only called u out on your nuisance behavior.

Sicko

Jaqenhghar:

You met me and the lady talking (if you call that talking). You wanted to get her attention so to you the best way was to rudely quote me, yammering like a deranged motor park tout. I hope she has given you her digits and you can both have a happy life together. Olodo

Willl you both stop this, this instant !!!

angry

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by ollypass: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe thats what he wants. He is the resident babalawo

lol..babalawo don dey do residency?
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Jaqenhghar: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=ollypass post=99673367]

lol..babalawo don dey do residency?[/
There is always a first time wink
Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Valkrie: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jashub:
This writeup( though it is lenghty) is empty and devoid of wisdom.

You can only understand the write up if you are evolved...it make no meaning to the blind and those asleep I can understand...

1 Like

Re: You Battle Violence With Violence by Aditkd(f): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
May God help man kind. Instead of people to read, meditate upon what they read to have an in depth understanding of what op is saying. Is to come around and criticize. You see the truth yet you decide to close your heart, eyes and ears to hearken to it.
That was how Master Jesus was criticized and ridiculed until he was brutally murdered just to ensure the truth isn't propagated through out man kind. No wonder the bible says my people perish because of lack of knowledge.
Anyway, let's all try to learn to radiate Love and Light to people or persons we get in contact with. Blessings evergreen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Should Not Drive - Says Islam / What Happened In Between:jesus's Crucifixion, Death & Resurrection / Who Disvirgined Mary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.