Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,144 members, 7,842,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Yorubas And Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Igbos (935 Views)

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Yorubas And Igbos by goodnessme1(f): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2021
Difrent:

Ibos should stop intimidating YORUBAS for exercising there democratic right to chose whoever they want .....that's the problem . The Ibos since GEJ loss have made YORUBAS their enemy for causing GEJ Loss......when YORUBAS wanted an Olu falae , Ibos ganged up with the northerners to vote in OBJ which majority YORUBAS never wanted ......YORUBAS were not going about blaming Ibos ,we were not blaming Ibos for Obj not completing 120 km Lagos Ibadan expressway in 8 years, or the Ibadan ilorin road ,
11million people including Ibos exercised their voting right to vote GEJ so why vilify me for making my own choice in a DEMOCRACY......

In conclusion ,
IBOS ARE SORE LOSERS
Hypocrites.

Was it not yorubas that start all this by insulting Igbos for not voting the failure called buhari,telling us how we put all our egg in one basket,how buhari will deal with Igbos and other blababa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma Now Igbo Saboteur — MASSOB / Differences Between Crude Oil From The South And Farm Produce From The North / Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.