Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding (6039 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by gosmoney(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
What's the name of the movie?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Smitharo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dis one stil dey learn how to lie.. grin
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bloggers are far from making heaven

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Tedpgrass: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Lady shares experience after attending her ex boyfriend's wedding with her new lover by her side

A lady has shared her experience after she attended her ex boyfriend's wedding, in the company of her new boyfriend.

She wrote;

"I dated my ex for 6yrs and he decided last yr to dump me 4 no reason. He met this lady and they got engaged, yesterday was their wedding and i was invited by him.

I met a cute guy during my birthday February and he restored back the love. I decided to attend my ex wedding with him.

We went together and i didn't feel lonely one bit, we kept interacting kissing and laughing, didn't know the groom noticed and was up set.

We left the wedding venue by 5pm,i made sure i presented my gift to the couple with my lover by my side.

Since 8pm yesterday my phone has not rest, my ex kept sending me message that i am wicked, why rubbing my new lover on his face, that he still loves me and want me back, that condition made him marry the wife yesterday.

I was forced to switch off my phone last night till now, messages are much. He miss me, he still wants me in his life, that we can still be lovers, i should leave my boyfriend, i should remember what we shared.

I am so confuse, I don't know what to do, i still love him".

https://www.thenetnaija.com/forum/entertainment/social-media/83736-lady-shares-experience-attending-boyfriends-wedding-lover-side

U crase

Which stupendous question u dey ask
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2021
That's why nigerian men are foolish he goats
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by ednut1(m): 2:30am On Mar 01, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Judybash93(m): 3:43am On Mar 01, 2021
You didn't know that the groom noticed... B*llsh*t undecided
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by kzubyar(m): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
ex wedding part 1
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by kay4kay: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
love in the shadow
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Aavecoin: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2021
oz4real83:
If it is true that she is "confused and doesn't know what to do", despite the guy dumping her, marrying somebody else, and even invited her to his wedding just to rub it on her face, then she must be the biggest fool that ever existed undecided undecided
Do you think girls have brain.....that's why three low-class guys can sex her within 24hours.Very useless and brainless stance *she is confused*
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by meobizy(f): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2021
Lol. This one's life is either fake or a soap opera.
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by SmartPolician: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2021
oz4real83:

If it is true that she is "confused and doesn't know what to do", despite the guy dumping her, marrying somebody else, and even invited her to his wedding just to rub it on her face, then she must be the biggest fool that ever existed undecided undecided

Say no more.

This is clearly a fabricated story.
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by NobleDeSage001: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Confusion and Love, a NollyWood blockbuster directed by Ramsey Noah.

Can you think of a better title?
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2021
The guy is an IDIOT AND BIG FOOL.
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by LoudLord(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
FahBuLous:

Afi suru

Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by LoudLord(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
cool
Re: Lady Shares Experience After Attending Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding by Polynek(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2021
You better move on oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me… / If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> / Scenario !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.