Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Family Members Are Evil! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Members Are Evil! (595 Views)

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / Women are Evil (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Members Are Evil! by 360clips: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Many people not making it in life are mostly caused by family people. And many don't even know! Some might want good from you but some don't! I have a cousin who is father died some years back. Lucky for him, he had an aunty who married a very rich man so in that process she could help him through with school and some needs. She also helps the boys family with money for different needs. Suddenly the woman stopped doing all of this with no given reason! The guy family became so desperately in need of money and where suffering and begging for money up and down!, but you wouldn't believe that it was her evil brother, the guys dad's brother that had told her to stop giving the family money! He was probably jealous of the way she cared for his brothers family so he wanted to put a stop to it! It was until that guys family came begging on their knees to her till she had to reconsider on her actions! Infact they had no idea it was their uncle until later on. Even after all these was done, the time came when this woman wanted to sponsor this same guy abroad with all bills on her, that same man ruined everything for this boy! Till now this guy is still here struggling and sad. All because of this bastard man. angry. It's a cold world!
Re: Family Members Are Evil! by heniford2: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
dude Bleep family oh the word its oyo on your own nobody owes you a penny learn that and move on

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Are Evil! by InfernoNig: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
My people will say

“When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do you no harm.”

"Na rat when dey inside house dey invite outside rats to come play inside."

I have witness this first hand, that's why I don't go so close to extended families.

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Are Evil! by FreeSpirited: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
I hope you are not person
Re: Family Members Are Evil! by donbachi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Household wickedness...is the beginning and the end of witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Are Evil! by doggedfighter(f): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
This your story. undecided

What role are you playing in all these , Mr reporter?
Re: Family Members Are Evil! by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
This your story. undecided

What role are you playing in all these , Mr reporter?
He is the guy who almost went abroad but his village uncle blocked the way and spoilt the mind of his helper, now he is still stuck in Nigeria struggling and sad sad

1 Like

Re: Family Members Are Evil! by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yeye girls everywhere...
Re: Family Members Are Evil! by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ishilove:

He is the guy who almost went abroad but his village uncle blocked the way and spoilt the mind of his helper, now he is still stuck in Nigeria struggling and sad sad

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Are Evil! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Are you this cousin? Or how you take know all these?
Re: Family Members Are Evil! by 360clips: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Are you this cousin? Or how you take know all these?
how stupid r u?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Expecting Us To Be Simps For Love? / Man Narrates How He Impregnated His Mother-in-law Who Later Gave Birth To Boy / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Impregnated His Mother-in-law Who Later Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.