Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) (41107 Views)

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
But madam, we see you and your husband in December for that ceremony and you even wear tight dress with no sign of pregnancy. Anyway wetin concern me, it’s a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Piboy: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Omoh na to pay one woman to born piqiqn for person go sure pass.
Na children dey important. Make girls dey stay for their papa house.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Very matured and responsible lady who waited until after delivery before uploading the photos.

Unlike some who see pregnancy as UEFA champions league, that goes about taking photos at the group stage and uploading them just to get attention.

Adesua is not just beautiful, but she's a wise lady.

Yes because she was born and raised up in IMO State before going to the UK for school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by edoairways: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Congratulations to them. cool
Surrogacy is now a norm in Nigeria. Indeed it has come to stay wink
Do you have prove that it is a surrogate?
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by TechSkill: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2021
which one is "Zaiah" again? All these idiots will leave their African and Nigerian name and be giving their Children foreign names... This why I love the North. They hardly have time for such nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2021
All those people that had been mocking her that she can't give birth, I hope you receive your due punishment now that the devil that resides in your heart has been put to shame.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Irennediva(f): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2021
congratulations. this calls for celebration.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by chatinent: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2021
I love Adesua.

The first movie I saw she was featured in was one where her husband always hit her badly till Michael Majid stepped in.

Banky is a cool-headed dude too.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by chatinent: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Very matured and responsible lady who waited until after delivery before uploading the photos.

Unlike some who see pregnancy as UEFA champions league, that goes about taking photos at the group stage and uploading them just to get attention.

Adesua is not just beautiful, but she's a wise lady.

Before or after doesn't make any difference. Were photos uploaded? Yes. Case closed.

So, that's not a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
I suspect foul play. Dem just organise orphan baby

Eyaaah...

Congrats o

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2021
If a man's first child is boy, it means the wife is more hardworking, bold, making more money than the man. "Opinion"

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:

Before or after doesn't make any difference. Were photos uploaded? Yes. Case closed.

So, that's not a point.
Are we in any argument?

Why fighting yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2021
victorazy:
If a man's first child is boy, it means the wife is more hardworking, bold, making more money than the man. "Opinion"

grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2021
Onyi22:

That's human being for you

Pesin wey try please Hooman beans......... Is just wasting time........ cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by homealone00: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2021
What kind of human beings a child to this Covid infected world
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2021
victorazy:

How many pickin u don born..........
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by alizma: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by tayo60(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
tnerro1:
But madam, we see you and your husband in December for that ceremony and you even wear tight dress with no sign of pregnancy. Anyway wetin concern me, it’s a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!
I suspect foul play. The baby was gotten either through surrogacy or adoption.

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2021
Onyi22:
God has shut the mouth of her enemies, both online and offline.. Glory!!!
THAT PICTURE ON YOUR DP NA STRAIGHT FORWARD JOURNEY FROM BEHIND O cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by temi1526: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Like one Government2 who think thru the Anus. I congratulate Adesua and Banky once again. God is too faithful to fail. @Government2 am waiting for you to spew rubbish. let it begin again. Na yemoja and Olokun I go send give you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2021
tnerro1:
no be everybody baby bump dey quick show, some dey show early while some dey show late...so it is normal

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by chatinent: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Are we in any argument?

Why fighting yourself?

I never knew you were fart.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2021
victorazy:
this is ANOTHER ONE,, wetin person no go hear
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Hiss.......Shebi they say they are just waiting until they are ready to give birth and have a child....

If that is the case, then why these unnecessary clout chasing??

The barren Adesua and that weakling of a man called Banky w are yet to tell us where they got that baby boy from.....Well, time sha tell. Resemblance shall tell. DNA shall tell.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2021
chatinent:

I never knew you were fart.
Whatever rock your boat son...
I am way too big to be throwing side jabs just like the way you're doing.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by janedonez(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations to the Banky W and Adesua and all lovers of good
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by ceaser: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2021
I'm so happy for this couple. They are one of the few celebrity couples that have stayed out of unnecessary public scandals in their marriage and I love 'em for that.

I begun to get worried that a strain might soon erupt when it became apparent that it was taking time for their union to be blessed with children.

But at least that fear has been addressed. I'm happy they will now spend their time focussing on other things that will keep strengthening the union.

And I think this couple are smart and sensible, one reason they may have been able to stay above the board of celebrity marital issues. Why did I come to that conclusion? You'll note that they waited till she put to bed and the baby and mother are well and doing fine before they both made it so public on the social media. Only a sensible couple can agree on that level of privacy about their pregnancy.

Village people will be disappointed they missed their shot during the time she was pregnant.

maureensylvia:
Congratulations to them. cool
Surrogacy is now a norm in Nigeria. Indeed it has come to stay wink

What is this? D'you deeply have an understanding of what surrogacy is?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by chatinent: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Whatever rock your boat son...

I am way too big to be throwing side jabs just like the way you're doing.

Have a nice day.

Okay, son.

Have a nice century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Against those that accused her that she adopted the baby

Una need to learn to ignore what others think

It will give you peace
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Oshokalo: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2021
where is the picture of when banky was pouring the akamu inside the pkekus abeg this post is incomplete

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.