Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) (41274 Views)

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
iamJ:
Against those that accused her that she adopted the baby

Una need to learn to ignore what others think

It will give you peace
Jude my brother, it's been a while... smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2021
I don laugh tire with shades of comments.

Either surrogacy, adoption or other wise.

They have a cute baby is d koko.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Another celeb like Simi who don't use pregnancy as an excuse to go naked.... Kudos to her very beautiful woman
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2021
ceaser:
I'm so happy for this couple. They are one of the few celebrity couples that have stayed out of unnecessary public scandals in their marriage and I love 'em for that.

I begun to get worried that a strain might soon erupt when it became apparent that it was taking time for their union to be blessed with children.

But at least that fear has been addressed. I'm happy they will now spend their time focussing on other things that will keep strengthening the union.

And I think this couple are smart and sensible, one reason they may have been able to stay above the board of celebrity marital issues. Why did I come to that conclusion? You'll note that they waited till she put to bed and the baby and mother are well and doing fine before they both made it so public on the social media. Only a sensible couple can agree on that level of privacy about their pregnancy.

Village people will be disappointed they missed their shot during the time she was pregnant.

What is this? D'you deeply have an understanding of what surrogacy is?

No sir, kindly explain

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2021
So beautiful
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Funkebi: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Congratulations to them. cool
Surrogacy is now a norm in Nigeria. Indeed it has come to stay wink

Bad belle go kill you! Because she didn't indecently open her bare belly for you to see, you say na surrogate. Statements like this is why people like you never move forward in life. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2021
This is beautiful, congrats to them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by pretteemee(f): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations to You Adesua.
You have a big fan right here darling
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by harmony75: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Congratssssss ��
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Congrats.

When is she giving us a new movie? An action thriller, please. Or maybe turn "Up North" into a series.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
The first celebrity couple I was elated to hear of the birth of their child as if I knew them personally. So happy for them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Motherhood is sweet. God bless and protect you the parents and the new born
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by cassbeat(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
festacman:
Big congratulations to Banky W and Adesua.

Hello Zaiah, you are welcome to the world. May you be a source of joy and blessing to your parents. And please keep the door open for more siblings to arrive especially a baby girl because we another beautiful Adesua to behold.

At this point, I can boldly say a big shame to people like Nwamaikpe of Nairaland who constantly mocked Banky W's wait on God for fruit of the womb. No REAL man should mock another man's wait for a baby. Ntoooooooooor!

To God be all glory!

I tell u man when I saw his qoute on the other thread I was pissed off.... The guy Is stupid abeg
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Is that all?

madam go give pikin breast joor and forget social media for now.

later na still Una go come out say you went for a DNA test and it didn't match the baby.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Some people sha..even is they witnessed her gvn birth,dey will still say she is acting a movie.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Very matured and responsible lady who waited until after delivery before uploading the photos.

Unlike some who see pregnancy as UEFA champions league, that goes about taking photos at the group stage and uploading them just to get attention.

Adesua is not just beautiful, but she's a wise lady.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by stancydg: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations to the Olubankole Wellington Dynasty that has just begun. The difference is always excellent with Christ Jesus in a man's life.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by dboo442: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
pretydiva:
Motherhood is beautiful kiss. Can't wait to start mine
abeg let me help your ministry na
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Oya do quick, born number 2........ grin

Shebi na you go give dem d money to take care of the No.2??

Make una dey try get sense, una no go hear.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Funkebi:

Bad belle go kill you! Because she didn't indecently open her bare belly for you to see, you say na surrogate. Statements like this is why people like you never move forward in life. Tueh!

U are very very stupid for mentioning me abi u no see am for other threads undecided learn to mind your business so that you will live a long life. Nonsense and stagnant life someborri tongue

Besides u didn't see where I said directly she gave birth through surrogacy... Abi even if it was surrogacy is it a crime . It's your type that condems CS moms.

I won't banter with u again. I spared u my few 2mins and I won't anymore cos you don't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by penplus: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
I love this...GOD bless your marriage more and more

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by labelle123(f): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
God, always making way where there's none
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
cassidy1996:
cute
NwaAmaikpe come and see

This guy really finished banky that year. Hope he is not still waiting for their break up

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by bennyflipy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
pretydiva:
Motherhood is beautiful kiss. Can't wait to start mine
Come make i give you belle
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Very matured and responsible lady who waited until after delivery before uploading the photos.

Unlike some who see pregnancy as UEFA champions league, that goes about taking photos at the group stage and uploading them just to get attention.

Adesua is not just beautiful, but she's a wise lady.

Banky went to the 'market' with both eyes open...
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by zebjoe: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Banky Wellington and Adesua Etomi-Wellington one of the best adored and favorite celebrity couples surprised us with the announcement of the birth of their First son Zaiah.

On Monday, 22nd February 2021, musician and former record label Executive, Bankole Wellington and his wife, actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington confirmed that they had welcomed their first child together, four weeks prior.

Adesua decided to announce the birth of their first son on her birthday, which she stated ‘ 4 weeks ago, I received the best birthday gift ever, Our son’
This Instagram post, took the world by storm and she received a lot of congratulatory messages from various celebrities such as Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Majid Michael and so many others.

A few of the celebrities we think knew about this is, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu because on the 1st of February 2020 @Ebuka tweeted, 'Over 9 months since the lockdowns went into effect last year. I see y'all now having babies. Time well spent.

Jemima Osunde, popularly known as Adesua’s Daughter also knew about the arrival of their son tweeted ‘Honestly the best day ever’
Watch this video here to learn how they kept the secret for 9 months and other celebrities who also announced the birth of their first son

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__dPcj24gM
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Resident village people, how market? grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by zebjoe: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congrats: How Banky W & Wife kept Birth Of Child A Secret For 4 Weeks

Banky Wellington and Adesua Etomi-Wellington one of the best adored and favorite celebrity couples surprised us with the announcement of the birth of their First son Zaiah.

On Monday, 22nd February 2021, musician and former record label Executive, Bankole Wellington and his wife, actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington confirmed that they had welcomed their first child together, four weeks prior.

Adesua decided to announce the birth of their first son on her birthday, which she stated ‘ 4 weeks ago, I received the best birthday gift ever, Our son’
This Instagram post, took the world by storm and she received a lot of congratulatory messages from various celebrities such as Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Majid Michael and so many others.

A few of the celebrities we think knew about this is, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu because on the 1st of February 2020 @Ebuka tweeted, 'Over 9 months since the lockdowns went into effect last year. I see y'all now having babies. Time well spent.

Jemima Osunde, popularly known as Adesua’s Daughter also knew about the arrival of their son tweeted ‘Honestly the best day ever’

Watch this video here to learn how they kept the secret for 9 months and other celebrities who also announced the birth of their first son

Watch here:
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by zebjoe: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2021

Watch here:
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by zebjoe: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2021

Watch here:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos / Munachi Abii Displays Her Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.