Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

A Man That Cheat Is Better Than 100 Thousands Of Faithful Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man That Cheat Is Better Than 100 Thousands Of Faithful Ladies (274 Views)

Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable / Does It Matter How Nice A Cheat Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man That Cheat Is Better Than 100 Thousands Of Faithful Ladies by Lastlook: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
A man that cheat is better than 100 thousands of faithful ladies.

1. A man can be cheating but he never forget where is heart belong, where they are coming from and where they are going. They get hurt but never play the victim card.

2. A man might have hundreds of side chicks but never joke around with their one and only. Try it and they will fry you.

---------

1. A woman can be faithful but when a better offer arise, they speed off like cat chasing rat. They start thinking, making excuses, asking for advise from their friend. Next thing you will hear is that, I can't come and die in poverty.

2. Ladies are the number one player to play the victim card.

My piece of advise for you: If you never married that particular lady in your heart. The game is not yet over o, my brother work hard, so that your food will not belong to a dog.

Can you imagine, I asked my girl friend that "I will be happy to see you beside me" and she replied "On God"

Life hard for we wey no get double girlfriends o.

1 Like

Re: A Man That Cheat Is Better Than 100 Thousands Of Faithful Ladies by fati2001(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
Lastlook:

1. A man can be cheating but he never forget where is heart belong, where they are coming from and where they are going. They get hurt but never play the victim card.

2. A man might have hundreds of side chicks but never joke around with their one and only. Try it and they will fry you.

---------

1. A woman can be faithful but when a better offer arise, they speed off like cat chasing rat. They start thinking, making excuses, asking for advise from their friend. Next thing you will hear is that, I can't come and die in poverty.

My piece of advise for you: If you never married that particular lady in your heart. The game is not yet over o, my brother work hard, so that your food will not belong to a dog.

Can you imagine, I asked my girl friend that "I will be happy to see you beside me" and she replied "On God"

[/s]

EXCELLENT

1 Like

Re: A Man That Cheat Is Better Than 100 Thousands Of Faithful Ladies by Kayberg: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Lastlook:

---------

Your way of thinking is why moral decadence comes on the rise.
A man that cheats is just as unsafe as a woman/side chicks that cheats.
Having one 'special one' with hundreds of side chicks does put the 'special one' in a risky position.
Forget girls for now and hustle hard.
Make it big and you'll comfortably rule your world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Years Old Instagram And Facebook Account Available For Sale / What Kinda Prayer Did You Set For Your Girl Friend Or Ex / Cex Date With A Guy From Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.