Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable (605 Views)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable by Sechee(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable by chigoizie7(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
No.

Cheating is a choice.

There are so many reasons why people cheat, man or woman alike.

People go into relationships for different reasons.

For example, between the age I started having sex(20) to lets say 25 or so. I was still a student then, it was always about how many pussies one smashes. It was all fun then. I cheated only once then though, but many people who were in the same stage as me back then, I knew my friends then too, it was all about how many fine babes you don lash. Fast forward to now, I do not think I have the strength to cheat anymore, that shit is stressful believe me. I do not date who I do not love anymore unlike those days. I know what I want now and also go for it. I have smashed enough in the past that one is enough for me now. Haven’t had sex for a whole year now.

So my dear, once a cheat, not always a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable by Sechee(f): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
chigoizie7:
No.

Cheating is a choice.

There are so many reasons why people cheat, man or woman alike.

People go into relationships for different reasons.

For example, between the age I started having sex(20) to lets say 25 or so. I was still a student then, it was always about how many pussies one smashes. It was all fun then. I cheated only once then though, but many people who were in the same stage as me back then, I knew my friends then too, it was all about how many fine babes you don lash. Fast forward to now, I do not think I have the strength to cheat anymore, that shit is stressful believe me. I do not date who I do not love anymore unlike those days. I know what I want now and also go for it. I have smashed enough in the past that one is enough for me now. Haven’t had sex for a whole year now.

So my dear, once a cheat, not always a cheat.

Thanks for your response, is there a way of knowing if the person involved is going to change or still remain the same
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable by chigoizie7(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sechee:

Thanks for your response, is there a way of knowing if the person involved is going to change or still remain the same

No and yes.

There is always a sign.

But most people ignore those signs , perhaps they have fallen so much in love and believe that because no one is perfect that those signs he is showing is part of mans imperfections.

When you meet a serious man, you will know. Do not love only with your heart, employ the services of your head too.

Also, always look at the way he treats other people.

If he is the type of guy that justifies his friend or a guy for cheating, then mark it as 1.

You can tell him a story of your friend that cheated on her bf, make it look like the guy messed up big time before she cheated. His responses will tell you what he can do, after his answer to that, now ask him if the case was reversed nko?
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sechee:
Once a cheat, always a cheat, is it always applicable to every guy.

Can a guy who you've caught cheating severally ever change? Even after marriage?
cheating is a choice, I can refuse to make that choice hope you understand me
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable by zexy2030(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Sechee:
Once a cheat, always a cheat, is it always applicable to every guy.

Can a guy who you've caught cheating severally ever change? Even after marriage?
If u do same, the guy will dump ur sorry ass. He is preying on ur pussy.
Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat, Is It Always Applicable by moorevic(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
There is always a tendency of the person going back to his/her vomit. Once addicted it takes God's grace to stick to one person.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year. It's 2020 Baby / Is My Relationship Worth Fighting For? / Nigeria's Best Shoe And Bag Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.