Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 (28647 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
zexy2030:
Then what will u do it with all that money.
Alot
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yes o, that's the spirit girl! And so must I. It's not by power though, but God's Grace and Mercy.

Even the atmosphere attests that to me.
You want to hit a billionaire status, in four year's. And i don't even know products you sell. Hmmm Abi you are about to hit a massive maga. jeje aunty o
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by kateskitty(f): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please what is she selling again
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Lomprico2: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
what are her products?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by kateskitty(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Geess I just hope it's not her punna
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Oluwaleinad14(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
mine should be earlier at least before 30

By fuvcking all the available big men I guess.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

By fuvcking all the available big men I guess.
Thank God you know its big men I do,Oga sir where do you belong in the class of men

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by hibeebeeking: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
By then ,you will be welcome. So push more harder.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by IvarDboneless: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99515836:

This reminds us, when a successful hardworking girl wakes up early morning, she takes an uber to work, take an uber back home.
She does this over and over saving to buy a car for herself through hardwork and perseverance.
Then you see some broke ass niggas in her area, the lazy guys smoking from morning till night with #30 jedi drink Everly available saying "she is an olosho, na different men dey drop and pick her everyday".
Na her vagina go suffer.
Lazy youths everywhere

Shout out to the hardworking ladies out there jare.
God no go shame us.
#LetDemSay
#NaThereDemDeySo

It is so in Jesus name.
Work, Watch and Pray dearie.
You have a beautiful future ahead of you beautiful. kiss
You sound like a transgendered not even a pussy ass...spit

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by temitope66(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
luck and grace has been on my side right from birth and what about guys of nowadays
Trust me guys of these days do anything to meet up with the standard of their rich nigga,either legit or cruel.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Zeezy81: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Doing what exactly
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by toye440: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

You have a name and a popular Showbiz brand, why not create a product that can add value instead of olosho business ..

Many Nigerian girls would pay anything to buy make ups, creams and beauty products from her

if I were you, I would charge her for this advice.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by TheVictim01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Please you may need a new set of twin scroll turbochargers, a new air filer, ZR rated performance tires, a lowered and improved performance suspension components, octane booster, bigger set of intercoolers, and lastly an RB26-DETT swap!
Auto gurus of nl are needed for supply. If no reasonable venture is at work
@Hubcruz, gazzuz...etc
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by TheVictim01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yet, she never show us her fleet of cars.
temitope66:

Trust me guys of these days do anything to meet up with the standard of their rich nigga,either legit or cruel.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
A good dream but no different from the children's I-shall-become-president-one-day aspiration. The only way to get there in under three years is if that sugar daddy willed her billions in property.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Draslo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
festacman:
, I must hit the billionaire status, my products must do so well, the world will know my name. I feel it, I can taste it, time and chance is all and it will happen.

What product is she saying it "must do so well"?

She says "I can feel it, I can taste it". What is she feeling? What is she tasting?

The answers, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
She no know say no be by mouth. If you go hit billionaire status na by working no be talking.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Owaincouncil: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ikoko to maa Je ata......
Be ready to work hard whatever u used to be where you are now.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Neoteny(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
No pussy can generate billions
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by 9jaRealist: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
festacman:
, I must hit the billionaire status, my products must do so well, the world will know my name. I feel it, I can taste it, time and chance is all and it will happen.

What product is she saying it "must do so well"?

She says "I can feel it, I can taste it". What is she feeling? What is she tasting?

The answers, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

grin grin grin

You are a mad man....LMAO!
>
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by illicit(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99515836:

This reminds us, when a successful hardworking girl wakes up early morning, she takes an uber to work, take an uber back home.
She does this over and over saving to buy a car for herself through hardwork and perseverance.
Then you see some broke ass niggas in her area, the lazy guys smoking from morning till night with #30 jedi drink Everly available saying "she is an olosho, na different men dey drop and pick her everyday".
Na her vagina go suffer.
Lazy youths everywhere

Shout out to the hardworking ladies out there jare.
God no go shame us.
#LetDemSay
#NaThereDemDeySo

It is so in Jesus name.
Work, Watch and Pray dearie.
You have a beautiful future ahead of you beautiful. kiss

Its a lie, I don't smoke from morning till night

I smoke at 6am then I go to work then I smoke at 6pm till 7 pm after work.

I don't drink Jedi, I drink coke cos of caffeine

tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by WoundedLamb: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Men threatened by aspiring women have gathered to call her names as usual. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
There would be no hole left in her vagina before she hits 40 then if that is her plans. grin

Dis one is not even sure she would live to 37 let alone 40. They way she is selling her "products"

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
There is nothing wrong with dreaming, whether it would come through is another dream.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by 9jaRealist: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Soolmus:
You have a name and a popular Showbiz brand, why not create a product that can add value instead of olosho business ..

Many Nigerian girls would pay anything to buy make ups, creams and beauty products from her
toye440:
if I were you, I would charge her for this advice.

Are both of you really that clueless not to realize that she already has a line of luxury handbags, scarves, accessories and perfumes?

Heck, it even says so in the OP. Instead, just as the typical crude and uncouth Nigerian MISOGYNIST, there’s the usual obtuse drivel reserved for many successful Nigerian female as being in the “olosho business”, ignoring the fact that she’s an OAP, author of a published and relatively well-received book, and was only about a year ago (just before the onset of the Covid pandemic) invited by the Harvard Business School to discuss the media and creative BUSINESS in Africa. When the neighborhood commercial academy invite either of you to come make a presentation selling pure water, please wake up. Such petty small-mindedness. SMH

>

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
No leave them. She only has pucci to sell. No woman can earn money legitimately.
Na so prostitution dey pay and all those prostitutes are not billionaires yet?

9jaRealist:

Are both of you really that clueless not to realize that she already has a line of luxury handbags, scarves, accessories and perfumes?

Heck, it even says so in the OP. Instead, just as the typical crude and uncouth Nigerian MISOGYNIST, there’s the usual obtuse drivel reserved for many successful Nigerian female as being in the “olosho business”, ignoring the fact that she’s an OAP, author of a published and relatively well-received book, and was only about a year ago (just before the onset of the Covid pandemic) invited by the Harvard Business School to discuss the media and creative BUSINESS in Africa. When the neighborhood commercial academy invite either of you to come make a presentation selling pure water, please wake up. Such petty small-mindedness. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by ajimo54(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
TM that's some Great and Wonderful aspirations from you and I Pray you attain your desired Heights.

It's Good for the World to know your Name.
It's Good to be a Trillionaire , Billionaire or Millionaire as the case may be, But what is the Place of your SOUL in all these?

Having the world at your feet is Good
Having a Name that rings bell is Awesome but if the Place of your Soul in Eternity is not top Priority in all these , it is an act of Spiritual Suicide.

No Matter who you are on Earth
No Matter what you Have on Earth
If you Don't Have JESUS or you Depart this Earth without a Genuie relationship with JESUS, it is a Wasted Life.

The Place of our Soul in Eternity should be Top Pirioty in anything we do

I was once blind like you. Money is my priority not Soul in Eternity. Make money pls. Dont settle for poverty. You will die even as a poor being. My desire is to make money legally b4 death!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by 9jaRealist: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Men threatened by aspiring women have gathered to call her names as usual. Lol

Spot on! angry

The usual NL congregation of the typical crude and uncouth Nigerian MISOGYNIST, ignoring the fact that, in addition to the aforementioned line of bags, scarves, perfumes and accessories, she’s also an OAP, author of a published and relatively well-received book, and was only about a year ago (just before the onset of the Covid pandemic) invited by the Harvard Business School to discuss the media and creative BUSINESS in Africa. Meanwhile, nobody in their village can even spell LASU! SMH
>

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yeye girls everywhere...
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
our Sisters from the South West and attention seeking are like bread and butter.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by toye440: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
9jaRealist:

>
it's been awhile since I used this platform, but this is 2021 even goat don get sense now. Just I fell in love with his business mindset and I felt that he should charge her for giving out a business plan, you are already calling names. Who produce you? Why can't you just make your point and walk away.
What's my business with her being called Olosho when it pays her? My problem with this Gen Z's is the fact that they just lack common sense.
pls don't bother replying as I'll be gone till November.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Soolmus: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
9jaRealist:

>

I really dont want to fuel this gender issue ,so I will give premesis that prompted me to give the olosho business phrase

Firstly; she leaves in a house almost repossessed for debt incurred by a married man... If your dad or husband bought an asset on bank loan for a concubine, please what would you call her, hardworking woman or olosho?!

Secondly the lending bank has investors and shareholders who are poor common men yet their money is linked to a house in Lekki and Banana island with millions in cars

What do you want people to call someone who seats on people's investment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men" / "Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.