Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 (28673 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Emmaskill(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
I just dey pity dis woman kpekus b4 dat 40 yrs...ur kpekus go hear weee.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zero2Hundred:
Dear Nairalanders, if you can see this post, it's God that has made it possible. please save a soul. Please i am on my knees crying. Do not ignore me. Please Am begging you to help me for the sake of my little baby. Mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters in the house i am pleading from the depth of my heart, I need help to buy some food stuff and medication especially for the baby. I know I'm not suppose to do this but circumstances. I know times are hard but from the little you have please help me.

Ac. No. 3056 540 836
First Bank
Juliet O.

I pray God bless in abundance anyone that helps me. Thanks so much.

I feel so bad seeing people in this situation.
God will provide. it's sad I can't help.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Righteousness2(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Pls can I have your cellphone numbe?
Zero7zero3foursixtwo9SevenZeroSix.

WhatsApp Contact.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nostradamus: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Olu okeowo and festus fadeyi will set her up with billions na.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Tannhauser(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
mine should be earlier at least before 30

How many times you wanna hit 30? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by OwenJesse27(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Somebody should tell her that you don't sell products using pussy.... grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by JustforMen: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zero2Hundred:
Dear Nairalanders, if you can see this post, it's God that has made it possible. please save a soul. Please i am on my knees crying. Do not ignore me. Please Am begging you to help me for the sake of my little baby. Mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters in the house i am pleading from the depth of my heart, I need help to buy some food stuff and medication especially for the baby. I know I'm not suppose to do this but circumstances. I know times are hard but from the little you have please help me.

Ac. No. 3056 540 836
First Bank
Juliet O.

I pray God bless in abundance anyone that helps me. Thanks so much.

this is turning to a business for you after the assistance you got.
your request should be for a fucking job to earn a respectable living.
you cant be using this begging pattern if you are serious.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by boulala84: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Jakumo:

The product she is selling is that flooded trailer park between her legs, while the taste in her mouth is from the accumulation of stale semen deposited there by a conveyor belt of wealthy and non-wealthy clients seeking carnal knowledge.

God breast Nigeria.

Guy, abeg I no fit laff!
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2021
RainOnMe:
That's the dream of so many people but at times reality set in and it becomes unrealistic.
Everybody here all had that beautiful dreams..

Give it some time when reality set in, we will know those who walk the talk and those are just in for the talk.

Anyway, good luck to every dreamer out there but as area rough laikdiz, guy man gotta go Hustle or no level for am..
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2021
With faith,believe, and hard work nothing is impossible
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by 9jaRealist: 2:08am On Mar 02, 2021
toye440:
it's been awhile since I used this platform, but this is 2021 even goat don get sense now. Just I fell in love with his business mindset and I felt that he should charge her for giving out a business plan, you are already calling names. Who produce you? Why can't you just make your point and walk away.
What's my business with her being called Olosho when it pays her? My problem with this Gen Z's is the fact that they just lack common sense.
pls don't bother replying as I'll be gone till November.

You can be gone until kingdom come for all I care..
But learning is a lifelong undertaking, so try it sometime. SMH
>
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by 9jaRealist: 2:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Soolmus:
I really dont want to fuel this gender issue ,so I will give premesis that prompted me to give the olosho business phrase

Firstly; she leaves in a house almost repossessed for debt incurred by a married man... If your dad or husband bought an asset on bank loan for a concubine, please what would you call her, hardworking woman or olosho?!

Secondly the lending bank has investors and shareholders who are poor common men yet their money is linked to a house in Lekki and Banana island with millions in cars

What do you want people to call someone who seats on people's investment

Learning is a lifelong experience....
So, instead of doubling-down on crude MISOGYNY, just learn and grow.

While I do not personally know Toke and therefore do not necessarily hold brief for her...
What exactly does that since-denied Internet gossip have to do with the OP about growing her bag, scarves and perfumes brand?

Dude, take this as a learning opportunity and DO BETTER!
>
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Soulsymbol99: 3:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Wot exactly is her product?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by savageyoungboy(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Dear Toke Makinwa
We are impressed by your determination to be a billionaire but please we beg you don't engaged in criminal or immoral activities to do that. We the Hisbah police are watching your every move and will be there to arrest you when you engage in the listed activities above. Thanks for your time

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by cardoctor(m): 6:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Amen o
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Drizzy5001(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Useless vagina people.
Nobody even knows, her means of living.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by od501: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author= post=99515836]

This reminds us, when a successful hardworking girl wakes up early morning, she takes an uber to work, take an uber back home.
She does this over and over saving to buy a car for herself through hardwork and perseverance.
Then you see some broke ass niggas in her area, the lazy guys smoking from morning till night with #30 jedi drink Everly available saying "she is an olosho, na different men dey drop and pick her everyday".
Na her vagina go suffer.
Lazy youths everywhere

Hypocrisy will forever remain remain the biggest flaws of our modern African society. We 'never' accept our wrongs, but trust so...hard to create a strong excuse around it. We claim to be Christians but Postnor 2 has Nigeria as their biggest market. Don't get me wrong, there are hardworking women out there, but they cover less than 20%.

You and I know that 90% of the so called nollywood actresses are into coded prostitution including your dare sincerely. Funny enough, all of them hides under the guise of the (less than) 20%. Go to higher institutions today, ask them who had sex week, I swear no gal will ever indicate. But go to nearby pharmacy, Postnor 2 is out of stock.

I don't know how you want believe it, but 90% of Nigerian gals won't survive without a man. This is the hard reality !
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Wow toto seller. Very useless nigerian girl.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by gforce5: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021
I don't normally support the slut shaming on this forum but this b***h deserves it. How did she become rich? How can a former OAP have such a grand lifestyle?? Even more popular OAPs like Daddy Freeze and the American dude that passed away last year didn't have this kind of lifestyle. No known source of income. No tangible assets. I pity girls who believe everything she says. "Billionaire" my ass.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Alfred1234: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
]The Nigeria Law school is not doing something that is not in the best interest of students.In December 2020,the Nigeria Law school said that it would resume by January 2021 and examinations would be by April.Suddenly the school said it would resume by February and Examination would be by March 20th.This is going to make many students fail as they are not adequately prepared for the exam.Online lecture cannot suffice as not everyone even have money to subscribe nor have a device that can do that.Some persons saved all their life to be able to go to law school and yet the school want them to fail.Even Court attachment has been scrapped.This is totally wrong.The Nigeria Law school should give it's students time.Why the hurray?Why is the normal process not being followed.Even the next set of students that should be coming to law school are still in the University.Why this insensitivity by the Management of the Nigerian law school?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by Alfred1234: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
The Nigeria Law school is not doing something that is not in the best interest of students.In December 2020,the Nigeria Law school said that it would resume by January 2021 and examinations would be by April.Suddenly the school said it would resume by February and Examination would be by March 20th.This is going to make many students fail as they are not adequately prepared for the exam.Online lecture cannot suffice as not everyone even have money to subscribe nor have a device that can do that.Some persons saved all their life to be able to go to law school and yet the school want them to fail.Even Court attachment has been scrapped.This is totally wrong.The Nigeria Law school should give it's students time.Why the hurray?Why is the normal process not being followed.Even the next set of students that should be coming to law school are still in the University.Why this insensitivity by the Management of the Nigerian law school?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Hit The Billionaire Status Before 40 by zebjoe: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Revealed Their Bikini Body.

7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy / Tonto Dikeh Recognized As A King At An Event / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.