Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker (15056 Views)

Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Bluethong1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
It is all over.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Henix(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
The struggle for survival
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by TheTourist: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
He's not saying the whole truth for sure! He knows more.... How can you be offered 500k for what you know is more hundreds of millions. Plus is the money you make legitimately in Algeria not up to or even more than the 500k.

Make Una check am na....

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by AmazingELixir: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
grin grin grin

This reminds me of MTN advert... Everywhere you go developers are developing.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Hamman1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Damn it...
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by deji17: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nkem the drug mule.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by hibeebeeking: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
He will not tell us he the main business in it. All this is just for mercy sake in the Court. Pls don't expect any iota of truth from him. This guy is not a slowpoke. He can't carry drug worth billion for 500k. Na there way be DAT.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by aycorporat(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na wa o. They have dipped this one's fingers into hot oil.
On a serious note , this one NDLEA is forming Jackie Chan on this guy's matter...do you know how porous that border is? I mean the one that makes the northerners have access to bullets as if they are buying � bread
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by iReddington: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99516219:
Damn!

These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad and for inside our darling nation no dey ever tire?
Dem take drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa?
Animalistic bastards
Zoo animals.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the countryto to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy, not by tribe.
Only some people giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!

Mynd44, Justwise, OAM4J, Seun, Mukina2, Dominique, Lalasticlala.
The comments this mischievous guy is quoting was made on totally different topics like "Oluromantic's" over a year ago on Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video that doesn't correlate or have anything to do with this thread. He's trolling active members by falsely attributing their opinions on different issues not related to this thread.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by gulfer: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lori iro, oga better own up to your business cool cool cool
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Blakpot: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Seriously he must have at least suspected that they were drugs. He can't be that naive.

As for those trolls making "Ndi developers" joke, its old and boring now. U guys should grow up.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by netmillionaires(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
I even thought his share will amount to #30 million upward.

Omihanifa:
They don scam this one undecided
How can you be offered 500k to deliver cocaine worth 1billion naira undecided
In my own opinion, it's not worth the risk
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Gbagura: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Let me hear any potor either boy or girl claiming one useless 'great igbo race' here again. I don't know why they allow these people leave their region to spread their drugs gospel globally.

They aren't hardworking kan kan, they are druggie in the night and onye container in the day.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Emzenoz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
They don scam this one undecided

How can you be offered 500k to deliver cocaine worth 1billion naira undecided

In my own opinion, it's not worth the risk
who said its worth 1Billion
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
That's how they roll in middle east. They will go to Mali and do Mali passport with 400$ so they will enter Algeria and transit all middle east through that route selling drugs and scamming greedy arab rich men

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by ecomalchemist(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
agarawu23:
That's how they roll in middle east. They will go to Mali and do Mali passport with 400$ so they will enter Algeria and transit all middle east through that route selling drugs and scamming greedy arab rich men

Seems you know quite a lot about the drug trade.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99516219:
Damn!

These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad and for inside our darling nation no dey ever tire?
Dem take drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem papa?
Animalistic bastards
Zoo animals.

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad
Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the countryto to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turn worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.
Bastards.

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Mba,
We have drug dealers and fraudsters in every tribe and regions in Nigeria please.
It is a personal thingy, not by tribe.
Only some people giving our whole tribe a bad name, it's not about our tribe at all.
Please take note Sir Polo!
madam, take it easy with people, especially our brothers and sisters from the East. your Hatred for them is becoming unbearable.

One Nigeria.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by frog12: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
this one na NORTHERNER. this is not IBO
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Seems you know quite a lot about the drug trade.
I lived in the middle east for over 4 years. I have been to lot of middle east country smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by alexola20(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by raphy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
So it's road they are passing now due to high costs of air transport.

Ok good that he was caught his juju no work .

Only this people are always caught. And one mofo that is grilling drugs will try to defined his brothers.
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Petermarshal(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
It's either Nkem doesn't look like Auwalu or the fake okombo failed him. Thank you
Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by Kinematics: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Only reading the heading alone i know it must be ndi potopoto.
I was not disappointed!

Ndi Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezonu ooo... las las Igbo ajoka!

Re: I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker by savageyoungboy(m): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Drug dealers are the realest Hustlers in Nigeria right now. I don't care what anybody say. He didn't steal from someone or make the drug. He only sold/transport it. The way things are right now in Nigeria we need the drugs ooo. His only crime is why it had to be cocaine. We need the drugs and we also need our brains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew / Lagos Trader Tortures Nine-year-old Boy For Stealing (photos) / Soldier Sentenced To 7yrs In Prison For Shooting & Killing Of A Man In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.