Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating (294 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by Lyrics269: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Me and my friends have been in this heated discussion whether it's right for someone to be in a relationship with two people at the same time, they even stated that every online Dating is a scam and that Nigerian girls are not be trusted.
Please Nairalanders in the house is it right or wrong according to your own view
Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by Crimrburster: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lyrics269:
Me and my friends have been in this heated discussion whether it's right for someone to be in a relationship with two people at the same time, they even stated that every online Dating is a scam and that Nigerian girls are not be trusted.
Please Nairalanders in the house is it right or wrong according to your own view
no, full.
Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by InfernoNig: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nothing sure, even your two boos have a boo

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by Lyrics269: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
@ seun
@ mydn44
@ lalasticala
Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by Lyrics269: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
InfernoNig:
Nothing sure, even your two boos have a boo
But some girls are not like that
Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by lilvicky68(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
It's not wrong for a man it's our way of life..but for a lady it's very bad and evil..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by Lyrics269: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:
It's not wrong for a man it's our way of life..but for a lady it's very bad and evil..
Can you explain why it's wrong for a lady
Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by lilvicky68(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lyrics269:

Can you explain why it's wrong for a lady
1)When a man plans to settle down and he finds out you are double dating he won't take you serious again..
2) she go dey do plenty abortions for different guys because she no even know who give her Belle.
3)women are supposed to be faithful to keep their family together..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
lilvicky68:

1)When a man plans to settle down and he finds out you are double dating he won't take you serious again..
2) she go dey do plenty abortions for different guys because she no even know who give her Belle.
3)women are supposed to be faithful to keep their family together..

1. When a woman you are dating finds out you are double dating, she can do worse without your notice.

2. The man can as well do plenty abortions for the women he carelessly impregnated

3. An unfaithful man just opened the window for his children to copy. True fact. And the wife can cook him poison one day if she’s the hard core jealous woman.

It’s a two way thing. I don’t see why you are justifying men cheating. Cheat if you want to. don’t say all men should do same.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Be Double Dating by lilvicky68(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Carchoice:

1. When a woman you are dating finds out you are double dating, she can do worse without your notice.

2. The man can as well do plenty abortions for the women he carelessly impregnated

3. An unfaithful man just opened the window for his children to copy. True fact. And the wife can cook him poison one day if she’s the hard core jealous woman.

It’s a two way thing. I don’t see why you are justifying men cheating. Cheat if you want to. don’t say all men should do same.
Well..that's your opinion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Behave Like Prince Harry Or Mr. P / How To Get Rid Of Body Odors With Coconut Oil And Other Oils / Onye Ọ Bụla Nwere Ntị, Ya Nụ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.