Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? (368 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Everytime this guy puts himself out there and gets in ur way, he's getting all the attention and shagging all the girls u fancy.

U try to woo a girl this minute and the next minute this guy is winning ur catch already.

u av a story like that?grin

pls sharegrin
Re: Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by Spending123: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
I will comment later but let's finish settling the matter facing Nigeria right now.

Eeem problems and gentlemen abeg anywhere you see a fulani man kill am, take possession of his cows. I come in peaces.

Re: Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
I Av Met Several Guys Dat Are Skilled In Dat. D Funny Thing Abt It Is Dat. It Would Look As If Na Jazz Him Dey Use 4 D Girls. Any Girl Dem See Or Like, Dem Go Get D Girl Easily. Most Of Dem Are More Skillful Dan Ronaldo & Messi In D Dating Game. Dis Guys Can F*ck Ur Wife If Care Is Not Taken. I Don't Hate Those Guys, I Fear Dem. Note: I'm Not Talking Abt Doze Guys Dat Use Money Influence On Girls. Dis Guys I'm Talking Abt May Be Broke, Average In Financial Status Or Not Dat Financial Bouyant.
Re: Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by Preciousallure(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
I am one cheesy
My cousin thought I used jazz grin
My home area women make me feel like I am walking on eggshells embarassed
My former hostel was the most bloody; if a girl likes you and you mistakenly do something that makes her think you don't like her, she goes ballistic and haaate you... those girls disturbed me while other guys were jealous and held me in awe. I learnt naturally, yoruba boys have sexual experience too early for comfort and become too expert too early.

I have reached the stage whereby I don't even want the girl to fall sef, friendzone, sisterzone and any other zone abeg. The way I do it sef surprises me, I know what I do to them but the effectiveness is wow. My mind just alerts me immediately sth is going on. The best male players play the dating game exactly like hot girls wink
Re: Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Truvel:
I Av Met Several Guys Dat Are Skilled In Dat. D Funny Thing Abt It Is Dat. It Would Look As If Na Jazz Him Dey Use 4 D Girls. Any Girl Dem See Or Like, Dem Go Get D Girl Easily. Most Of Dem Are More Skillful Dan Ronaldo & Messi In D Dating Game. Dis Guys Can F*ck Ur Wife If Care Is Not Taken. I Don't Hate Those Guys, I Fear Dem. Note: I'm Not Talking Abt Doze Guys Dat Use Money Influence On Girls. Dis Guys I'm Talking Abt May Be Broke, Average In Financial Status Or Not Dat Financial Bouyant.
lol
Re: Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by fattprince(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
well I haven't experienced it before even I'm the one that was doing it. I don't know how I do it. I just free myself and try to calm them. But in other places where I am just a calm guy, I will just wait it out for the hottest guy and other boys to play their game and luckily for me they leave out the girl I have my eye on I go on and meet her and boom we become friends.
Re: Guys: What Is Your Reaction When A Guy Is Getting All The Girls U Like? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
fattprince:
well I haven't experienced it before even I'm the one that was doing it. I don't know how I do it. I just free myself and try to calm them. But in other places where I am just a calm guy, I will just wait it out for the hottest guy and other boys to play their game and luckily for me they leave out the girl I have my eye on I go on and meet her and boom we become friends.
badt guy

(1) (Reply)

Love_ex Love= Psychology(coaching For Men)..men ONLY. / Couple Drink Wine From A Hospital Drip Bag At Their Wedding Reception (Video) / Should I Increase The Volume? Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.