Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated (15374 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Ohhh boy!
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Is it by force to get vaccinated? They should all get out
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by dimexy247(m): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Ok
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2021
EdoAirline:
All the government agencies in Nigeria are mad

Imagine this rubbish.....

Useless Government

Buhari has infected this country with madness.

Even me typing this I'm not sure of my sanity
bro your sanity is compromised just by being from edo. i have never met a sane person from edo
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by phorget(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Vaccinations should be a thing of choice, don't know why the world is making it look so compulsory... undecided
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by sirwhyteB(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2021
I didn't need the vaccine.
Give me money for my own vaccine because the virus is dead and gone.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by EdoAirline: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
bro your sanity is compromised just by being from edo. i have never met a sane person from edo

Asweartugawd bro....I have never met a sane person from edo either...

but when compared to Lagos our level of Insanity is child's play

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2021
EdoAirline:

Asweartugawd bro....I have never met a sane person from edo either...

but when compared to Lagos our level of Insanity is child's play
all the insane people in lagos are migrants from edo and the east cheesy
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by elisho: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2021
make thunder kill them there
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by ikorodureporta: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2021
95% of Nigerians aint interested

na wastage
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nackzy: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Una don vaccinate people were get am already, stupid people
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by contigiency(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Funny useless government. They're expecting less than 5m doses in a population of over 200m people yet, They're asking people to register for what wouldn't be enough for all the politicians to share. This government thinks everyone's stupid, always copying the west wrongly. I heard sanwoolu say people should come for a covid-19 test for free. The questions is, what's their daily test capacity in lagos alone? I cannever take someone who said he spent btw 200k and one million to treat just one covid-19 patient daily. I see this as another means to cash out

It's obvious that many of you were conceived and born with so much anger and hatred. Otherwise, nothing else should justify for this regular hatred and anger in your souls. Positive news gets you angry, comedy movie gets you angry, your wife has put to bed you get angry, government or anybody gives you free money you get angry. Habaa!! You need serious prayer warriors to pray you out of this menace.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by premierlead: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Have the lifeless guy of the shithole country been given first ?
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Very interesting.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by EdoAirline: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:

I agree with you......it's because we're both mad that's why we are reaching this conclusions ..deep down we both know they ain't true. ...but you no fit dey Lagos make you no get small mental touch for head
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by EdoAirline: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:

as long as you're living in Lagos you must have small mental adjustment....no matter where you are from
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
EdoAirline:

I agree with you......it's because we're both mad that's why we are reaching this conclusions ..deep down we both know they ain't true. ...but you no fit dey Lagos make you no get small mental touch for head
you are on your own bro. i am completely sane cheesy
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Mcreloaded(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
The hunger in town is really bad the government should attach N20 000 to each vaccine and see how there will be a rush even if na only almajiri they will exhaust the first batch
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
EdoAirline:

as long as you're living in Lagos you must have small mental adjustment....no matter where you are from
i can see that. i am getting to that level of anger slowly.i have come to realise that nigerias problem is not the government. the problem is the citizens.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Vaccine or no Vaccine

They should just go away with their Stewpid #Covik_419

I want to stop wearing nose mask (E don tire me Abeg)

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by davillian(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Make Una better buy rope.....
Cus u people will need it......
If you can't come to my house to give me then I'm not coming.....
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
EdoAirline:

...but you no fit dey Lagos make you no get small mental touch for head

E no possible

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:

In my own eye, you people are normal

Go to Yaba Lagos or Abule Egba, Ojuelegba and you will be wondering if some of those people ran away from mental hospital

Everywhere is still calm in Edo/Benin

Go to Lagos and u will see why they say "Edo is not Lagos"
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Go to Yaba Lagos or Abule Egba, Ojuelegba and you will be wondering if some of those people ran away from mental hospital

yes they ran away from the mental hospital called edo and ran to lagos
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2021
kelvinrhs:

i mean you are the typical crazy edo human. look at your topics on nairaland

What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2)
by kelvinrhs. 53 posts & 8494 views. 10:36pm On Feb 23 (Fetish12)
Romance / Pussy Eating 101
by kelvinrhs. 5 posts & 940 views. 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2020 (Brandguy)
Romance / After Men Cum
by kelvinrhs. 4 posts & 1045 views. 12:12am On Jul 31, 2020 Nobody
Sexuality / How To Lock Your Pussy During Sex
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
yes they ran away from the mental hospital called edo and ran to lagos

Ewooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Myer(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Funny useless government. They're expecting less than 5m doses in a population of over 200m people yet, They're asking people to register for what wouldn't be enough for all the politicians to share. This government thinks everyone's stupid, always copying the west wrongly. I heard sanwoolu say people should come for a covid-19 test for free. The questions is, what's their daily test capacity in lagos alone? I cannever take someone who said he spent btw 200k and one million to treat just one covid-19 patient daily. I see this as another means to cash out

My own question is simple, as we never take the vaccine for over a year now wey Covid-19 start, shey the sky fall?

As long as it's not mandated, no wahala. If you have covid symptoms pls go ahead and get the vaccine.

I know people someone who has treated Covid-19 so I can't completely call it fake. But it should not be mandated for those who don't have it.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Ewooooooooooooooooooooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
i mean you are the typical crazy edo human.look at your topics on nairaland

What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2)
by kelvinrhs. 53 posts & 8494 views. 10:36pm On Feb 23 (Fetish12)
Romance / Pussy Eating 101
by kelvinrhs. 5 posts & 940 views. 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2020 (Brandguy)
Romance / After Men Cum
by kelvinrhs. 4 posts & 1045 views. 12:12am On Jul 31, 2020 Nobody
Sexuality / How To Lock Your Pussy During Sex

What does my topic on Nairaland got to do with my comments here?

And I am not a Edo guy, as a matter of fact, I just moved here last month
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lordswill03: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Since when did we start making decisions for FG
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2021
kelvinrhs:

What does my topic on Nairaland got to do with my comments here?

And I am not a Edo guy, as a matter of fact, I just moved here last month
no mind me bro .i dey catch cruise wink
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Ezehillary(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2021
mad people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Fire Service Rescues 8-Year-Old Boy From Drowning In Canal (Video) / Breaking News! Nafdac Staff Begins Nationwide Strike / Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.