Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated (15255 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2021
na so india tell it’s citizens, and vaccinated them with an unapproved vaccine and some was vaccinated with ordinary water oo, news of 5 days ago. Make I sit down my house dey look
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
yes they ran away from the mental hospital called edo and ran to lagos

But on a more serious note, how many Edo guy will you see at Lagos

Most of these people that aren't normal are Yoruba and Igbo and our Hausa brothers

Lagos is dominated by those 3 tribes

Edo people no too many for Lagos

The way they do things here is different, you wouldn't understand until you see the difference.

But na Benin I dey, no be Edo, don't know if things are different in Edo state
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
lekki1444:
no mind me bro .i dey catch cruise wink

I go soon leave Nairaland for una

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
kelvinrhs:

I go soon leave Nairaland for una
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that meme too funny
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by lekki1444: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2021
kelvinrhs:

But on a more serious note, how many Edo guy will you see at Lagos

Most of these people that aren't normal are Yoruba and Igbo and our Hausa brothers

Lagos is dominated by those 3 tribes

Edo people no too many for Lagos

The way they do things here is different, you wouldn't understand until you see the difference.

But na Benin I dey, no be Edo, don't know if things are different in Edo state
to be honest with you most of the insane guys are from the east. that insane drive to hammer in lagos stresses them out and many of them just go crazy
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Harmlesspill(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Why didn't they provide a way for the poor masses to get palliative??
E be like say their sense dey leak!
Who wants get vaccinated?
The poor masses that hunger has torn apart or the big man with pot belly?
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by SMBH: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2021
If i tanke vaccination make i bend
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Funny useless government. They're expecting less than 5m doses in a population of over 200m people yet, They're asking people to register for what wouldn't be enough for all the politicians to share. This government thinks everyone's stupid, always copying the west wrongly. I heard sanwoolu say people should come for a covid-19 test for free. The questions is, what's their daily test capacity in lagos alone? I cannever take someone who said he spent btw 200k and one million to treat just one covid-19 patient daily. I see this as another means to cash out

Ssshhh! Don't say it out loud lest the bad belle hunters hear you
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by pobosky20(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Why are we so unpatriotic in this country? At least we can come out for the few available doses till the govt is able to secure other batches. Covid vacines are not easy to secure, so lets appreciate the govt efforts for once. Lets encourage them. They are humans like every other person criticising them here.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by gabicon: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2021
illicit:
Use this link....

It is legit

https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg/

https://twitter.com/NphcdaNG/status/1366330842486833155?s=19

The way we manage data in Nigeria is somewhat annoying, you gave me BVN, Driver's license, NIN, Passport etc, yet you still ask me for information that is contained in all these documents.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2021
megacity:

Take it easy. They can't vaccinate everyone in one day

I hope though the vaccine is same make and type they gave to Mr Joe Biden and NOT the type they say some evil people want to use to reduce population in Africa

MY ADVICE:
BEFORE YOU TAKE THE VACCINE, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WHERE IT CAME FROM AND THE NAME OF THE MANUFACTURER

What has the huge population done for Nigerians? Nigerians keep giving birth like chickens and poverty keeps increasing!! It's better we reduce our population.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by johncallidon(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by bluefilm: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2021
I'm okay without the SCAMdemic vaccine so FG can keep it to themselves.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by laughingscorpion: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2021
oluwasegun007:
If na to register for better thing now them go share am amongst themselves...

Carry it to aso rock...

Atleast na una dey get the virus...

You need to vaccinate yourself to protect me..
grin
oluwasegun007:
If na to register for better thing now them go share am amongst themselves...

Carry it to aso rock...

Atleast na una dey get the virus...

You need to vaccinate yourself to protect me..

They should share the vassination slots to there families and friends and don't forget your thugs too.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Emempaul(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigerians are not asking the right question

The right question shud be which of the vaccine are they giving the masses

Is it the pfizer( made in Europe)
or mass production ( made in china)

they should come and answer us oo so that they will come and use us as experimental guinea pig and lab rats

naija no good naija no good but I can not come and go and die on top vaccine we no know
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by kponkedenge(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Good
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by deltateam: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Let Hannah Buhari and Kike Osibanjo register first.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by zudozz: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2021
God punish federal government!

Let them convert my own vaccine to power supply petrol food and security.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Akalia(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2021
contigiency:

It's obvious that many of you were conceived and born with so much anger and hatred. Otherwise, nothing else should justify for this regular hatred and anger in your souls. Positive news gets you angry, comedy movie gets you angry, your wife has put to bed you get angry, government or anybody gives you free money you get angry. Habaa!! You need serious prayer warriors to pray you out of this menace.
You talk like you don't live in Nigeria. The majority common populace in Nigeria is angry because the government is insincere and ineffective. They don't really care about you and I.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2021
sonofthunder:
FG again, as though they will attend to the common man.

Wouldn't it be better to work with doctors to identify people at high health risk to covid-19 and give them preference?

We already know they'll have no system in place for the infants and elderly.

I better understand those who keep advocating never to rely on government for anything in life.

Exactly. People at high risk may not be able to use a smart phone
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by planetx: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Bill Gates Satanic depopulation agenda in full swing. It is only authorized for emergency use meaning you are going to be the lab rat and human Guinea pig.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Joygift3666: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2021
Money is to politicians as vaccine is to masses.ssssmmmm.
Let the politicians share the slots of vaccination among their family members, I do not need it. Hunger, starvation and power failure is enough for me.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Joygift3666: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Every disappointment is a blessing.

Skyfornia:
So much conspiracy theory about this vaccine...the fact that it's not the last resort is also discouraging.

Nigerian government are not helping matters too, you didn't share palliatives properly and now you are trying to share the vaccine properly..a lot of poor and average nigerans will reject this vaccine
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Sophy22(f): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Am not interested.
So no registration wahala
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Roma10: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2021
As for me and my family we are not intrested? GOD made man! Man made money! Money make man mad!
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Juoflife1(f): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Registered. Let's see how it goes.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Eriokanmi: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
contigiency:

It's obvious that many of you were conceived and born with so much anger and hatred. Otherwise, nothing else should justify for this regular hatred and anger in your souls. Positive news gets you angry, comedy movie gets you angry, your wife has put to bed you get angry, government or anybody gives you free money you get angry. Habaa!! You need serious prayer warriors to pray you out of this menace.
The time to begin to trust government isn't ripe yet. The calibre of morons we have in government today can't take us to our fair haven. They're even at their wit's end right now.

Nobody is venting his anger here. I just told you the simple truth and I need you to challenge it with facts instead of speaking out of your myopic mind. Wait a minute, where were you when sanwoolu said he was treating just one covid-19 patient with between 100k and 1m naira daily, just to justify the use of the billions donated to fight covid-19 pandemic? Google is your friend if in doubt.

During lockdown last year, a team of Chinese health workers arrived in the country. The minister of health and lai Muhammed said they were coming to help us, using their experience to curtail spread of covid-19 and also teach our doctors on how to manage the spread. Our Drs kicked against the fed govt move but they went ahead and brought them in, as if they wanted to help the masses. The health minister even went to welcome them, took pictures with them at the airport and that was the last we heard about them. They've shared them up. When Nigerians were asking questions about their whereabouts, the minister said he doesn't know, lagos commissioner of health said he didn't know where they went and the matter ended that way as usual. I just pity people like you who still believe in this failed government.
Una go tey for "iscoming" as often said by my people.

Since January, the giants of Africa has been deceiving her people as usual, that vaccine would come...they first said beginning of February and later came up with excuses and said it would come end of February and now its another story. Ordinary Ghana took delivery of their first jars last week and their people have started taking it already. I don't want to talk of south Africa because we're not on same pedestal of development. Ghana took delivery of their vaccine donated for free but here what happened? They set aside billions of naira for same vaccine which was supposed to come to us for free...does that make sense to you?

Trust in this government at your own peril.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Eriokanmi: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
megacity:

Take it easy. They can't vaccinate everyone in one day

I hope though the vaccine is same make and type they gave to Mr Joe Biden and NOT the type they say some evil people want to use to reduce population in Africa

MY ADVICE:
BEFORE YOU TAKE THE VACCINE, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WHERE IT CAME FROM AND THE NAME OF THE MANUFACTURER
I'm taking it easy guy. I was just saying what's going to happen ni. Where are the Chinese health workers ? Can you tell me their whereabouts? They told us they wanted to come and curtail spread of covid-19 last year during the lock down and also teach our Drs how they managed the case in China, using their experience, against the wish of the NMA. See jubilation by the masses everywhere. They were shared among our selfish politicians and when the minister of health was asked to produce them as none of them was seen in any hospital or isolation centre nationwide, he said he doesn't know their whereabouts, lagos state health commissioner said the same.

Or is it sanwoolu who claimed he was spending between 100k and 1m naira to treat just one covid-19 patient daily you'd believe or trust? I wonder what type of drug were they giving them because the almighty vaccine wasn't even out that time. Most of the isolation centres and equipment were even donated , wondering if he was feeding the covid-19 patients with manners. I guessed he said so, just to justify the use of the donated billions of naira by institutions, governments, foreign missions ,private bodies and corporate organisations nationwide

This government deceit is second to none. Ordinary Ghana don first us collect.
Re: COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated by Growcrypto: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths / Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer / Why Are Prayers Only For “barren Women” But Not “impotent Men”? Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.