Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers (27736 Views)

Edo Aluminium Association To Embark On 2-Day Protest Over High Cost Of Materials / Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters / Three Jukun Fishermen Arrested Over Attack On Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Samunique(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
He said, “All Nigerians need to thank the Yoruba people for their hospitality and kindness for hosting all tribes in Nigeria. So, they should never be repaid with evil.

“The individuals calling for the boycott of foodstuffs to the southern part of Nigeria may be unaware that millions of northerners, including their leaders that escaped hunger, poverty, starvation, banditry, Boko Haram, and the collapse of almost all the extreme northern states are now taking refuge in the South-West.

Thank you Mr Bako !!!

12 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Idiko1: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You need to leave your coven and travel.

There's no place in Youruba territory without large presence of foreigners..

I lived in Lagos when Ota was a complete backwater. Even Ijabu Ode and Abeokwuta were glorified villages. I can give Ibadan a pass but entire Osun was a red soil.
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:

Even if they beg, reasonable people like us won't interfere. Not until we see a hungry Oba

Since you won't interfere, why don't you then keep shut?

7 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by CobraAnambra: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:

The author of the above crap had a candy in hand and dropped with colored. Yoruba does not any hospitality inclination in them. If Lagos was not the nation's capital, there is place to visit in Yoruba land.
The Northerners in shasha that were affected are they in Lagos?
Is there any state in SW there are no northerners?.
If you want to see northerners in SW, just take a stroll to any slum areas, you will find them in their camps with their kettle..
Lagos had ceased to be the nation's capital for about 20years, yet you won't stop hiding inside cattle trucks to come to SW.

-cobra

20 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Iamgrey5(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:

I lived in Lagos when Ota was a complete backwater. Even Ijabu Ode and Abeokwuta were glorified villages. I can give Ibadan a pass but entire Osun was a red soil.
Continue to spew trash

You mean when ota was a village, your own town was at par with Dubai.

15 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by BKayy: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kapilta:
If the starvation start, na Lagos go suffer am and many Yorubas there can easily return to there numerous states to get foods. What about northerners there? Your brothers dere? Wia dem wan go.
They go change business nah.
Maybe they will switch to food business. Either bringing in from other SW states to Lagos or smuggle from that same Kwara to Lagos. There are many ways to get to Oyo from Kwara without being detected.
Last last we will benefit from this una cat fight with fulani.
So let it continue. This is a big blessing for middle men
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by BKayy: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Since you won't interfere, why don't you then keep shut?
No harm in making intentions obvious.
I just want you to know so that you won't be hoping on anybody. Put it this way, for you to know that you are facing them alone and nobody cares. It might increase your odd and also minimize the chance of you calling another person betrayer when you have no deal

2 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
Idiko1:

[/s]

Wow really?

At least you live in a region where everyone is welcome.
What made you not to stay in your state?
No be to look for greener pasture like a sh.eep grin

14 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by tamdun: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
I laugh in Chinese cheesy
Keep ur food, I just left iya lati restaurant here in satellite town and ate to my satisfaction, make una keep una food

3 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Letthrmsay(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Iegendhero:
Thank you Benue.

However, I don’t think the Yorubas should take offense with what the Northerners chose to do with their farm produce. I am also happy that you guys have stopped bringing food down south. Please keep the tempo.

Yorubas don’t need any retaliation of any sort, that’s a lazy way of thinking. No need of blockading any petrol tankers or etc from getting to the North, that’s a lazy approach.

Sensible thinking Yorubas should now start investing in farming. It’s not necessarily we all waste time with conventional farming, there are other farming methods that can be employed with bigger yield and more control mechanism that can aid the supply of both foods and proteins.

Most of the basic source of food is grown in the SW. we have cassava, poultry, fishes, yams, and etc that can feed the population for the time being until we can match the tomatoes, beans, and other grains from the North side.

Even if it gets worse, we can import all these stuffs and I’m sure there will be little the customs controlled by the FG can do at the Western borders. Trust me when civil disobedience happens, the FG will be helpless, but that is the last resort honestly.

Don't mind the ipob miscreants that are jubilating over non issue, they are "Dabimosedas" for your information, all Yoruba states borders Republic of Benin, during the useless border closure, am still eating foreign rice till date, ditto others,nobody can starve an Oduduwa nation, take that to the bank, we have 5 days market all over with farm produces.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Odua1stson: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Who is begging these people for their fucking food, stop the movement of any fucking food to yoruba land and see who go cry last. Eat your food and dash your useless almajiri people that are suffering from lack of food and we yoruba dont give a damn shit about you guys.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Letthrmsay(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Uhmm from a poto dweller, u do well, craw back to ur state where ikpeazu and others has to turn u to refugee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by bigfish3k: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Open the southern borders lets buy from outside
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:

No harm in making intentions obvious.
I just want you to know so that you won't be hoping on anybody. Put it this way, for you to know that you are facing them alone and nobody cares. It might increase your odd and also minimize the chance of you calling another person betrayer when you have no deal

Since you've made your intentions known since day 1, why then couldn't you keep shut?

This isn't your 4th time of typing the shit.
When things go south and you were blamed and were trolled y'all be opening threads up and down like how endsars was done.

3 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by SenecaTheYonger: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is how it will start. That's how civil war started, small small, the north will be taking provocative actions, killing non-indigenes and nobody will say or do anything. We kukuma have Buhari, so be rest assured that nothing will be done.

Soon, they'll start destroying food trucks coming to the South, in their mind, they're trying to starve the South.

The president will not say anything. IPOB will express their grievance and Buhari will send 10 battalion soldiers to the south east to shut them up.

Bandits will keep destroying food stuffs and the South will keep num, but when they've had enough, not even the Nigerian army can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Iegendhero: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Don't mind the ipob miscreants that are jubilating over non issue, they are "Dabimosedas" for your information, all Yoruba states borders Republic of Benin, during the useless border closure, am still eating foreign rice till date, ditto others,nobody can starve an Oduduwa nation, take that to the bank, we have 5 days market all over with farm produces.

100%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Idiko1: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
CobraAnambra:

The Northerners in shasha that were affected are they in Lagos?
Is there any state in SW there are no northerners?.
If you want to see northerners in SW, just take a stroll to any slum areas, you will find them in their camps with their kettle..
Lagos had ceased to be the nation's capital for about 20years, yet you won't stop hiding inside cattle trucks to come to SW.

-cobra

Did you call any place decayed tomatoes and onions are sold hospitable? Is there any state in north without south westerners? Lagos can cease to be nation's capital for century in future, it still remains Nigerian capital city built with commonwealth.
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by seguntijan(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is a clarion call to our governors in the South. they really need to concentrate on agriculture
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Karleb(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
They should suck their foods up their ass!

1 Like

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Grace001: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
It’s not hard at all they should continue to divert foods to Niger and Cameroon

Most of their people in SABO will soon turn professional beggars since it’s in their blood

Let all southerners take this serious stop giving alms to these northern professional beggars in all southern roads

They will be the one to start crying to this useless good for nothing nigeria government

9 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by ken6488(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bleep the north
We don't need the North again
They should keep there killers

We will survive

2 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by tamdun: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
AO YOU BEEN DEY EXPECT HIM TO ACCEPT THE RUMORS GET SENSE BRUH embarassed
Come see ur family members for Lagos Street,imagine a region with 87% on Naija poverty self dey form
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Asswipemod: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Idiko1: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Continue to spew trash

You mean when ota was a village, your own town was at par with Dubai.

I would have written the truth if my town was the subject matter. The joke is on Yoruba land and its imaginary hospitality. What would have been Dubai to my town if the leaders of cesspit called Nigeria had a single brain cell?
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Iamgrey5(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Did you call any place decayed tomatoes and onions are sold hospitable? Is there any state in north without for south westerners? Lagos can cease to be nation's capital for century in future, it still remains Nigerian capital city built with commonwealth.
Incase your parents forget to teach you history

Lagos was built largely with tariffs from Lagos port right from the time of the Lagos colony.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by tamdun: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:

I'll sit here and wait for you in few months time when hunger will be your neighbor.
BTW what concerns Esther with yoruba affairs?
Keep masturbating

1 Like

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by seguntijan(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:

The author of the above crap had a candy in his\her hand and dropped it with the colored. Yoruba does not have any hospitality inclination in them. If Lagos was not the nation's capital, there is place to visit in Yoruba land.

Werey omo Igbo. I understand that you were frustrated out of Alaba, or computer village when you couldn't legitimately make it.

I feel your pain, SORRY

7 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Another who massaging propaganda by the southern media itself!!

Pls which middle belt? There's nothing like middle belt!!

We have Nothe central!!

Nasarawa is Arewa with 80 Muslims with a with a Muslim governor Abdullahi Sule!

Niger is Arewa with 85% muslim with a Muslim governor sani Bello!!

Kogi is 60% muslims with a Muslims governor... Yahya Bello!

Jos is 50_50 with the Muslims dominating the economic activities in the state!!

Benue state is the only Christian state in the north central that share the hate mentality with the south cos they're 90% Christians!!

Lol.. why are you ranting?

5 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by TheDestroyer: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
These aboki must be feeling foolish by now that middle belt has chop their eye. Mumu cow brains
Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by thatigboman: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yorubas should emulate igbos. In igboland, we massively produce rice. Apart from the famous Abakiliki rice, rice is produced and processed in mass quantities all over South East.
And we have yam. In mass quantity as well. The famous ones are abakiliki yam and ogbaru yam. I was surprised when i was travelling from abuja to home one time and one hausa woman asked me to buy ogbaru (in anambra state, near onitsha) yam for her when coming back.
We have igbo cow (ehi igbo), reared exclusively in igboland, and in much demand. We have igbo goat. The only difference btw ours and the hausas own is that theirs are bigger, but we have ours. And we have chicken. Even tomotoes and pepper, though in smaller quantities. And we have fish and bush meat. And we have enough vegetables and palm oil. Most igbos in south east, especially in the villages, live their lives fully from year to year without buying a single hausa product.
I grew up hearing of ofada rice, i thought it was a type of rice until i was told that ofada is a name of town in yorubaland. U guys should keep it up.
The earlier we southerners learn to be self sufficient, the fulanis from futa jallon will keep taking us for a ride.

2 Likes

Re: Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers by Grace001: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Another who massaging propaganda by the southern media itself!!

Pls which middle belt? There's nothing like middle belt!!

We have Nothe central!!

Nasarawa is Arewa with 80 Muslims with a with a Muslim governor Abdullahi Sule!

Niger is Arewa with 85% muslim with a Muslim governor sani Bello!!

Kogi is 60% muslims with a Muslims governor... Yahya Bello!

Jos is 50_50 with the Muslims dominating the economic activities in the state!!

Benue state is the only Christian state in the north central that share the hate mentality with the south cos they're 90% Christians!!

Don’t worry whether is propaganda or not you guys eyes will soon clear

You will soon pity your fellow almajiris in SABO through out the south, because they will soon turn professional beggars as its in your blood in the north

This is to all southerners let start by stop giving alms to this bastard professional beggars from the north and watch how they will be crying as victim

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat / What Atiku And The 7 Governors Did Not Know. / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.