Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? (10774 Views)

PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by ektbear: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
Men like Tinubu are necessary in this jungle called Nigeria. I doubt Fashola is keen on throwing him away, unless he wants to get involved in dirty work himself too.

Fashola/Tinubu is a great tag team. Tinubu does the politicking, fundraising and winning, Fashola does the administration. Why break it up?
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by skypopson(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
am not surprise this is coming 4rm this beaf guy.u lack manners and talk to people lyk they re ur mates.we re africans and our pride is respect.makes one tink if nairaland realy av a rule guidn comments.u said pdp is transformin?dey all luk lyk a hero at the begining den turn villian overnyt.say sometin genue abt naija 4 d pass 12yrs?corruption indeed!
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by swiftycool(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
imagine the dumb imagination of Fashola, a honest hardworking unselfish servant of the people joining an evil party which stands 4 lies, selfishness, corruption and against all that is true and fair. perhaps u still believe self agradisement is the purpose of all leaders like all those pdp frauds. u better wake up from that fake dream. He'll rather join another better party besides the evil, stagnant pdp or start a new one himself
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Beaf: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
skypopson:

am not surprise this is coming 4rm this beaf guy.u lack manners and talk to people lyk they re your mates.we re africans and our pride is respect.makes one tink if nairaland realy av a rule guidn comments.u said pdp is transformin?dey all luk lyk a hero at the begining den turn villian overnyt.say sometin genue abt naija 4 d pass 12yrs?corruption indeed!

You have 6 posts, joined a week ago. . . And you wanna set rules? Na wa!
Guy, contribute your bit if you have any. If you no get? Waka!

I'm sick and tired of people telling any party is better than the PDP. Yes while the rest are pointing fingers and regressing, PDP is reforming; it has displayed exemplary primaries at all levels, visible internal democracy, merit over ethnic bigotry, adherence to rule of law and now, exemplary general elections held by a truly independent electoral commission.
It wouldn't be surpriseing that if Fashola is a true reformer, he decides to pitch his tent with a reforming party that is undertaking the historical task of reforming Nigeria. His alternative would be to take over ACN or build up LP (both not palatable).
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by ofala(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ BEAF,

At least i am happy you will vote for Fashola if you are in Lagos but one thing you hadn't thought of is that Fashola wouldn't have worked the way he is doing if he is in the pdp.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by alani74(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
I keep wondering why this BEAF of a guy keep geting the attention he crave for. NL makes him feel good when we respond and comment on his devisive, tribal and corrupt opinion.

The guy is an unrepentant ethinic bigot whose primary aim is to keep spreading hatred and devisive agenda.

Nigerians please ignore him.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Beaf: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
alani74:

I keep wondering why this BEAF of a guy keep geting the attention he crave for. NL makes him feel good when we respond and comment on his devisive, tribal and corrupt opinion.

The guy is an unrepentant ethinic bigot whose primary aim is to keep spreading hatred and devisive agenda.

Nigerians please ignore him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! So if I ask what Fashola's next move is, it is ethnic bigotry? Wonderful! grin
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by noblemuk: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
it is very amusing how people forget so quick. I state and stand to be challenged, Tinubu is a leader to be admired in the Nigerian polity. You forget so quickly that Tinubu during his tenure as governor demonstrated share innovation, intelligence and apt understanding of economics. You forget so quickly that as governor, being the only surviving AC(AD) state, the PDP government was poised to starve Lagos by withholding its federal allocation, which it did till the end of Tinubu's regime. Out of share act of determination to resist failure and impoverishment of Lagos, Tinubu conceptualized ways to increase internally generated funds by the Lagos state government. Internally generated revenue (IGR) increased in his time from 600m monthly to a whooping 5billion per month (in just 7yrs). This he used to foster continual infrastructural development in Lagos amidst the starvation induced on Lagos and its populace by the PDP government. It is not the first time Lagos state government has employed the services of a tax consulting company to help increase its IGR, this method was employed even during the military era by Buba marwa. the only difference is; 5% of 600m at that time only amounted to about 30m and nobody screams. Now at over 15billion with 5% every one sees the big pie and screams blue murder. it is simple, Your company makes N20,000 per month but then i offer you a means by which your company will make N1 million per month yet we agree on 5% of the increase i realize for your company while being giving a firm target. It is pure and simple. His source of finance is genuine, in my own opinion, It is far better than many who loot national funds without adding value in anyway to the Nigerian people. This man has demonstrated good leadership values and should be appreciated not demeaned like many of us do. If we didn't see him in the light of a leader that brought hope back to Lagosians, when he recommended Fashola to us we wouldn't have voted him. Remember that it only takes a visionary leader to give a person as Fashola such pedestal after office when he had an array of choices to make. Also remember that without the innovative and prolific nature of the man called Tinubu, Fashola wouldn't have the elbow room and finances which he now bask in, to bring into existence many things which we now see as unprecedented development happening in Lagos state. As Fashola said and correctly too, 'Tinubu is my mentor'.

ref: http://www.pointblanknews.com/artopn2124.html
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
All of u are fools,without tibunu fashola will not be where is today.tinubu brought fashola to political limelight.fashola is just a technorat,he cannot play dirty politics which is necessary.all politicians are corrupt worldwide.even obama,nicholas,bush etc are corrupt.what makes difference is vision and interests of masses.if fashola tries to look at tinubu in d face,his case will be worst than akintola.tinubu plays typical yoruba sentimental politics like awolowo and yorubas like that.fashola in pdp.God forbids.No country develops without viable opposition.to change political history of a nation may even need bloody revolution e.g ivory coast,libya.nobody has ruggedness of tinubu to wreck power from PDP in this country for now.forget fashola,he is too gentle.forget LP,no money to campaign.if Pdp wants war,tinubu is ready.if it is rigging,asiwaju is ready.tinubu acn can match PDP even at national level.just wait 2015 is around the corner.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by N101: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ Beaf - to be honest, I fear for Lagos after Fashola. He may not be squeaky clean but he seems to have done more for Lagos than his predecessors apart from Jakande, in my humble opinion.

At the moment the ACN is his vehicle but I believe the party are taking undue advantage of the trust of the people of Lagos and ACN members. I don't think changing parties will make any difference, politics in Nigeria is unpleasant for the most part. You dine with the devil,
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by edicolove: 4:17am On Apr 13, 2011
Tinubu is not the reason Fashola has performed well. Tinubu is actually the reason Fashola has not performed very well. Alimosho is in a mess and Fashola is hated there. they chased away his campaign people. but I believe if Tinubu has not been overbearing and trying to control all Lagos money thru intimidation and blackmail, Fashola would have done better. Tinubu is not liked in Lagos except by some Yorubas and Yorubas does not constitute the majority in Lagos.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by edicolove: 4:23am On Apr 13, 2011
We rarely think that people have good sense unless they agree with us.
LA ROCHEFOUCAULD
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Revsola: 4:36am On Apr 13, 2011
Who is this "beaf" ? Always starting a trouble generating thread.na wa o.How on earth can you think of Fashola joining [b]P[/b]eople [b]D[/b]eceiving [b]P[/b]eople?
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by vanessaven(f): 5:03am On Apr 13, 2011
Spare me all this nonsense.
Fashola will not go to PDP. He does not need to overthrow Tinubu. Come 2015, Nigerians will overthrow Tinubu for him and he will transform Nigeria for the next 8 years.
What am I saying? He is already Transforming the whole of Nigeria because Anything that happens in Lagos affects the rest of Nigeria. Eko o ni baje o!!!
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by edicolove: 5:04am On Apr 13, 2011
The biggest fallacy of these discussions is that PDP is the problem of Nigeria. Do you know that about 4 governorship candidates from other parties are former PDP members who didnt get the primary tickets? If you go around saying PDP is your problem, then you know nothing. All the parties are the same. Parties like ACN are even worse off. ACN is currently the most corrupt and the most undemocratic party in Nigeria. Imagine a party that fielded Atiku as a presidential candidate. They have perfected the act of rigging far more than PDP. That is why Nigerians no longer vote party. they vote individuals.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Two4Two(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2011
may not totally agree with you on Fashola joining other party or whatever. Reason is beacause this man is not a carrier politican and he he is intellectually sound that he can not meddle with the irrational behaviour of cross carpeting. If you are talking about the likes of Gbenga Daniel, Atiku, etc, i will agree with you but not the Fashola i know. He is humble, intelligent, blessed, careing, rich enough to take care of his family as an average Nigerian, well travelled, and has seen it all. It is only rogues politicans are cross carpeting or defecting for their personal gain.
Afterall to serve is not a do or die thing.
I rest my case.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by fuke(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2011
@Beaf.

You are a comedian.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by bisiaet: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2011
I sincerely dont think Fashola will join PDP for any reason doing that will be a big ERROR on his part BUT I will support him if he take over the realm of things in ACN I will support him wholeheartedly.

My problem with ACN as a member of the party is Tinubu and Ribadu these two men should clear out of way of ACN I am not interested in them and so many others with no partisan political minded  because a small thief and big thief does not matter thief is thief. A small liar and a big lair does not matter lair is a lair that is what these two guys are.

This thread is not about ACN waxing stronger is about fashola taken over someday I can see some poster digressing the thread to waxing stronger, it is obvious ACN is waxing stronger but if Tinubu carry on to be the dictator of this party I bet it soon ACN will crash. "A dirty hand can not make more clean a clean mirror".
God bless.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by sammhi(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2011
mr beaf, your write up shows u are a beef.! i wonder why Seun allow you pose such ridiculous tread.
who made fashola what he is ? when Fashola was picked in 2007, quite a lot of people were disenfranchised with Tinubu amongst whom are : pedro, Jimmy Agbaje etc and they left him to join some other party. so where are these men today? they are into seeming oblivion .
all fashola programs were already planned by Tinubu such programmes as Road constructionnand rehabilitation, schools, health and other social servcies.
tell me who formed LASAMBUS? LAGABUS, LASTMA, LAWMA, DRAIN DUCK, KAI etc. if you dont know it was Tinubu.!
who constrcuted Kudirat road, ikeja, Awolowo road, ikoyi, various road construction in vi, and started the road development in lagos central business district? who constructed egbeda-idimu road and idimu lasu road? amongst others.who constructed the millienium schools?
Tinubu during his time had no mentor but was surronded by enemies such as OBJ, PDP hawks etc yet he perfomed.
i think beef like you causes unneccessary rift between brothers. lagos is working , please dont disturb
for your record , am not a politician but i thik Tinubu has done well.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by CuteTj(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2011
@Beaf. Are u advising Fashola to leave Tinubu and ACN? Just because everybody is singing Fashola's praises now doesnt make him a Grand Master. To me Fashola is not too politically motivated and minded to try that kind of a thing. He should just concentrate on governance and developing Lagos. He should leave the dirty politics to Tinubu. They make a good tag team. For now Tinubu can do without Fashola but Fashola cannot do without Tinubu. How many years has he used in politics? He better dont let praises get into his head. Remember pride goes before a fall. It is people like u that always bite the fingers that fed you.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by obongtunji: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2011
4 sure Sambo is d next presidential candidate 4 PDP& i wil like 2 c him pairin wit Fashola in 2015, 
Vote: PDP
Vote: Sambo/Fashola 4 2015 general election
Vote reformation,  Signd: OBONG TUNJI, DG Sambo/Fashola campaign organization.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by aribisala0(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2011
Laalamed:

All of u are fools,without tibunu fashola will not be where is today.tinubu brought fashola to political limelight.fashola is just a technorat,he cannot play dirty politics which is necessary.all politicians are corrupt worldwide.even obama,nicholas,bush etc are corrupt.what makes difference is vision and interests of masses.if fashola tries to look at tinubu in d face,his case will be worst than akintola.tinubu plays typical yoruba sentimental politics like awolowo and yorubas like that.fashola in pdp.God forbids.No country develops without viable opposition.to change political history of a nation may even need bloody revolution e.g ivory coast,libya.nobody has ruggedness of tinubu to wreck power from PDP in this country for now.forget fashola,he is too gentle.forget LP,no money to campaign.if Pdp wants war,tinubu is ready.if it is rigging,asiwaju is ready.tinubu acn can match PDP even at national level.just wait 2015 is around the corner.

fools i happen to share your perspective. i am not sure that does that do not are FOOLS. some seem quite smart to me. just see life differently smiley

why is it so easy for you to say that??/
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2011
fools i happen to share your perspective. i am not sure that those that do not are FOOLS. some seem quite smart to me. just see life differently

why is it so easy for you to say that??/
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by rasputinn(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2011
Fashola shoud man up is all I ask,he should start by appointing his own commissioners and not have Tinubu humiliate him further by appointing them
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by efisher(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf, don't worry about the insults. I can assure you that the new improved PDP has great plans for men like Fashola. We will make reference to this thread when shocking news hits the press. cool
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by aribisala0(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2011
now  before we get carried away

what exactly has fashola done in lagos state.?

this is a question not an opinion .

i think rather than a pageful of achievements can someone list

the most outstanding two or three.

logic is alway more persuasive than abuse
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by rasputinn(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2011
Fashola should just man up and begin to stand up to Tinubu today,he should start by nominating/appointing his own commissioners and not allow Tinubu humiliate him any further by appointing them for him
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2011
fashola need not leave ACN to progress he needs to stay there and reinvent it. That cross carpeting shows lack of ideals and a temporary means to an end.
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by yinka85: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaffy the `reformed´ pdp `progressive´ frat is recruiting.Lol

Where the form at?
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by espn(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
@aribisa, what a question, your question sound so stupid to me and does not really need an answer, fashola has tried and if at all you want to criticise you do that constructively, what have you contributed to the society or your enviroment in the past 4 years, and juxtapose that with fasholas achievement, nd you would see fashola is an achiever, you see been a member of a political party does not mean you should sound so stupid or act blindly, please lets be realistic and quiet pragmatic in whatever we say of post, lets engage in indepth thinking before posting any comment.if you dont know what he has achieved then you must be a big fool for such a question, so irritating and an unintelligent question to ask, @aribisal your intelligence quotient is quiet low, less dan 20%,
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by edicolove: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
now before we get carried away

what exactly has fashola done in lagos state.Huh?

this is a question not an opinion .

i think rather than a pageful of achievements can someone list

the most outstanding two or three.

logic is alway more persuasive than abuse

@aribisa, what a question, your question sound so silly to me and does not really need an answer, fashola has tried and if at all you want to criticise you do that constructively, what have you contributed to the society or your enviroment in the past 4 years, and juxtapose that with fasholas achievement, nd you would see fashola is an achiever, you see been a member of a political party does not mean you should sound so silly or act blindly, please lets be realistic and quiet pragmatic in whatever we say of post, lets engage in indepth thinking before posting any comment.if you dont know what he has achieved then you must be a big fool for such a question, so irritating and an unintelligent question to ask, @aribisal your intelligence quotient is quiet low, less dan 20%,

why has NL become a place for insults and name calling. honestly i am beginning to think maybe I should just stick to other forums where people discuss intelligently without hurling insults. It also shows how we have become as a country. that is why some of us dont mind being flogged on the streets. It a a bad national psyche. It is a low self esteem problem. @aribisa just asked a simple question. all you could have done was list it for him. is that too hard to do. or you can also ignore it. what you dont realise is that by not listing it and instead hurling insults at him, you give credibility to the assumption that there aren't much achievements. cant we all just get along? even if we dont believe the same things, cant we agree to disagree?
Re: Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? by smugmanuel(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
If Fashola wants to advance with ACN ,then Tinubu should unchain HIM AND ACN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Umaru Dikko To Head National Disciplinary Committee / Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue / Digital Economy: Osinbajo Commends Abiodun Over Launch Of OGDEIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.