Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) (39648 Views)

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by fearlessigboman(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by AbijaJ: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Not bad at all.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Anigreat: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd like to visit this place. Who would take me here this Easter?

shocked

A feminist should be able to take herself out any time any moment without relying on anyone for help or assistance.

Btw, are you from Akwa Ibom? as most of your threads centered in AKS
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by punisha: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2021
same set of people will create thread every two days and come talk over....wahala for who no gree go Akwa ibom
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2021
SMH
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Anigreat: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2021
punisha:
same set of people will create thread every two days and come t all over....wahala for who no free go Akwa ibom

shocked

Bro sentiment aside, Akwa Ibom is really trying in terms of sophisticated infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
me. Am ready come Asaba
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Tribal bigot don't deflower this virgin thread.

Nope. Just stating the obvious.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Dem go spoil the facilities now, their eyes go clear...
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by candygist: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:

You will like to visit and you can't afford to take yourself there. Typical 9ja broke girl.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

A feminist should be able to take herself out any time any moment without relying on anyone for help or assistance.

Btw, are you from Akwa Ibom? as most of your threads centered in AKS

Being women advocate does not mean I can't hangout with good looking and sensible men.

Most of my thread centered Akwa-Ibom? I think you should go through my threads again. I bet you, out of over 100 threads I've created, not up to 5 are related to Akwa-Ibom.

Lastly, I'm Enugu thorough breed.

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by kcspincy: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:

It's not about the size but the volume of transactions taking place there
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by candygist: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Good and wonderful. But the people of Akwa Ibom no get work, only few. Guys go use am Bleep girls ennn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Malls and maladministration are like water and oil. They just do not mix. As inflation rises to the top like the oil, an explosive outcome becomes a real threat.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Wow, Uyo is really developing. Unlike Calabar
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by kcspincy: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Bro sentiment aside, Akwa Ibom is really trying in terms of sophisticated infrastructure

How many people can afford the prices of things there, a shopping mall is not a tourist Centre if the volume of business there is not to at least up to 25million during weekend then there will be a challenge running that 'sophisticated infrastructure'
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:

I like you, you are very straight forward.

But you might be older than me cry
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2021
So na mall now be development

Nigeria de annoy me
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by pafra(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2021
poweredcom:
So na mall now be development

Nigeria de annoy me

Is the structure not part of infrastructure? It is state of the art infrastructure
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd like to visit this place. Who would take follow me here this Easter?
Modified:

Being women advocate does not mean I can't hangout with good looking and sensible men.

By asking who would take me there, I didn't refer to who would spend on me. Just someone to hangout with. Could me female could be male.

I'd pay my fare the person pays his/hers.

I'm a boss Lady. I don't depend on men for anything. Why would I seek for a man to spend on me when I'm actually preaching against women allowing men spend on them?

NL boys be warned!
here's what I see

Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Kingsleyphy(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=99527823]I'd like to visit this place. Who would take follow me here this Easter?
Modified:

By asking who would take me there, I didn't refer to who would spend on me. Just someone to hangout with. Could me female could be male.

I'm a boss Lady. I don't depend on men for anything. Why would I seek for a man to spend on me when I'm actually preaching against women allowing men spend on

if u will fund ur bills I can take u there because am visiting that area this easter
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Kingsleyphy post=99536289][/quote]What's your location?
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Kingsleyphy(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
What's your location?
Lagos
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Omeifa: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Xs
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd like to visit this place. Who would take follow me here this Easter?
Modified:

I'm a boss Lady. I don't depend on men for anything. Why would I seek for a man to spend on me when I'm actually preaching against women allowing men spend on them?

NL boys be warned!
Hello pretty I am new in town I won’t mind hanging out with you .
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Hello pretty I am new in town I won’t mind hanging out with you .
I'm not in that town. I'm in PHC
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Kingsleyphy:

Lagos
I'm in PHC
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Wow that lovely I would love to go and check out the place next week if I can open betting shop there like the one I saw in Owerri shoprite.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2021
sapphiere:
I'm not in that town. I'm in PHC
Oops
I thought you live there
Are you coming during Easter period?
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Oops
I thought you live there
Are you coming during Easter period?
If I see someone to follow sure I will.
Re: Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) by georgedaniel01(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2021
My region is busy paying ransoms and releasing children from the hands of bandits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.